Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Didn't you score some Panama Red seeds awhile back; any plans for them?

The seeds popped during germination but did not arise from the soil after planting.

That's how the cookie crumbles......:tokin:

Aloha Lester! Buddy, your summaries of the different plants was well written and very insightful. You are one of 420's best growers, hands down. I always look forward to reading and looking at your beautiful gardens.
:goodjob::high-five::goodjob:

Mahalo for being on 420. :ganjamon:

Wow! Thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me! Much Mahalo and Aloha my friend! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

love your journal man, please check out mine! new to the site. One question, and sorry if its already been addressed. Where did you get the ladybugs from? I could really use some in my outdoor grow to help eat up some of those wooly and green aphids and spidermites

Thank you kindly! You can put the link to your journal in your signature by clicking the "Edit Signature" button in the Settings menu at the top of the page. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll find your journal in the lobby!

About the ladybugs, I got them from OSH (hardware store). But the one around here since went out of business. Next time I am out and about I will probably venture out to the other one and grab some more for the canopy. :Namaste:

The seeds popped during germination but did not arise from the soil after planting.

That's how the cookie crumbles......:tokin:

That's a darn shame. I basically had the same happen when I tried to grow Tutankhamen.

:rip:

Thanks for the info! Both about adding the link in my signature ( I believe its there now) and about the lady bugs. Ill be trying to find some around here somewhere in the next few days. If I have any luck, ill let you know!
You are welcome! :)

Wow, so much beauty in your garden right now.... I really enjoy reading your updates. Your love of the KCs is apparent, and infectious :circle-of-love: :peace::Namaste:
Thanks my friend, I am glad you enjoy reading my updates. I do believe with about 99.9% certainty that my force flowering specimens have reacted and responded to the low light. They are now flowering. I will be putting one final KC-45 specimen with them into force flower. Perhaps I can see a harvest from them in the end of August :Namaste: This will help me make room in the tent for the new strains that need the chance to spread their wings. And for a few weeks I'll have a nice access point to get into the tent and do general plant maintenance on the large KC-45 such as inspections, tying down, pruning, and cloning. :Namaste:

That's a darn shame. I basically had the same happen when I tried to grow Tutankhamen.

:rip:
It is what it is! Not going to cry over spilled milk :) If they are that good maybe I'll order some one day. But for now I need to grow the seeds I have :cheer:

GaBoy you can buy them from many online places; like 5000 for $50.
Nice pics RL; real swimsuit issue.
I don't think it's quite that much? Never ordered them online. Thanks for the kind words! :allgood:

:passitleft:

Aloha Brotha Just Swinging by :high-five:

Mahalo Brotha thanks for pokin through (literally) You must typing with one finger! :laugh:

Be Well and puff some dank for me when you get a chance Brotha :)

Just spent awhile working in the Sun. Here's the KC-45 Pheno #1 from the tent that I am putting into force flower today with the 2 other smaller specimens. Now I have opened some nice room up in the tent. I LSTed all of the new plants except one MW and the SC, and also tied some branches down on the KC-45 Pheno #2 that is in the tent. It looks a lot bigger now, it should be real interesting to see what it looks like when it re-adjusts.

The New Addition To The Force Flowering Ladies
IMG_245113.JPG
IMG_245413.JPG

Nice it barely fits!
Indeed! Exactly what I was thinking :)
Hi Lester. Enjoyed your journal! After reading about your vaporizer I got curious. I've used my vapor bros. for 10+ yrs. if you're familiar with it, can you tell me how yours is different, better, etc.? I still like the VB units a lot but always open to improving something I use so often. Thanks.
Hello brightlight and thanks for clicking through my journal. Let me tell you about the VB and compare it to the EQ for ya. First of all, the VB unit is incredibly over-priced for what it is. I have known people who used that unit but had major problems with a fully enjoyable vaporization experience. Now for starters, unless they came out with some new incredible design that I haven't heard of, the heating element on the VB is "angularly oriented" which means that you put the bowl onto it at an angle. Many people have the problem of their herbs falling out and onto the element, thereby burning the herbs. The EQ's heating element is perpendicular, so there is no chance of burning the herbs. Not only that, but the VB has a very limited set of functions. It is incredibly over-priced for what it allows you to do. For the same amount of money, one can purchase a completely superior device, and that is the Extreme-Q by Arizer which gives you the option of a fan-bag system or a whip, and the fan runs very quietly. It is also remote controlled, and has programs into it which can set it to turn off in a certain number of hours (if one forgets to turn it off). It certainly is the best vaporizer money can buy in my opinion. I've used it everyday for about 3 years now, I have basically used this machine like an industrial device, non-stop day and night. It never lets me down. I know more people than I can count who have purchased the machine and we all love it. Just my two cents

:allgood:

Thanks Lester for taking the time to provide this info. I agree that my Vapor Bros. is simplistic older technology. Yet it's worked very well for me. The only problem I've had is a bad thermostat control that VP fixed and also upgraded the bulb to a newer type. At a fair price too. That taught me a lesson...not having one at hand wasn't good so I ended up buying a 2nd unit. I have Iolite for on the go but dislike the butane taste.

Fast forward to now...I think I'll buy the Arizer EQ. There are so many out there. It would have been a small hassle to read and research. Getting lazier about these things with age. But with you, Crawdaddy, and KingJohn3's input, I'm sure the research has been done to my benefit.

I see there are many options offered too. Are any in your opinion essential? Looks a little complicated compared to my relic design, but a vaporizer can't be too complicated. Hope it's not hard to clean. I'll look at the 420 sponsors to see if any offer a promo code for 420 members. I had a good laugh about the "industrial device/machine."

Thanks Crawdaddy for chiming in. Appreciated.

Thanks KingJohn3. I followed link but there were no reviews.

Back
Top Bottom