Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Looking good Lester. Here's to a great Skunkday :high-five:

Good morning from over here, Lester. That KC-45 really is a beautiful plant. It would look great in a big Greek terracotta pot between my azaleas.
:laughtwo::circle-of-love::bravo:

Good Morning from Cali to Greece! :ciao: Thank you for the kind words ;) :surf:

Your KC-45 looks good, nice branching :bravo:

Yeah I do like her branching patterns, bud sites are everywhere ;)

What? using a journal to, to Journal? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know, right?? :rofl:

RL, that 6 foot 45 looks like she's outgrown that container; doesn't she suck up all the water in like, a day? It looks healthy though.

As I said before, I grew a 7 foot plant last year in a pot smaller than that one and yielded a QP. I can't have super big containers where I grow because I would have very very big plants. I have neighbors everywhere so I have to have controlled, proper sized plants that fit right into my garden. Like I said, I wish I could give the plant the amount of soil it needed, surely then it would produce pounds, since I cannot give her what she wants, she will grow to her allotment. People are so scared of "omg its rootbound what do I do"... well here I have to use rootbounding to my advantage, I agree that it is in a smaller pot than I would like, but I just can't have plants that are going over the fence, or taking up all my room that I have for other strains. No 7 footers this year because of the punk kid neighbors and their shady friends. I Just hope they don't smell it come flowering day.

There are other factors in regards to her pot size which make her a really nice, healthy, and vigorous specimen. As I mentioned in reggies thread, watering technique is the most important part of a healthy plant. Now that this plant has completely grown its root ball to the allotment, it will now more efficiently use the water, we see more uniform distribution of the water, and it dries out uniformly. When this happens, she gains more personality, and she becomes much more of an actual living organism in herself. Plants are really fascinating ;) Anyway, I'm not worried at all about the pot size other than having to water a little more often. At this rate, she needs water every 2-3 days depending on the weather. It is very healthy for a reason. :surf:

Looking good Lester. Here's to a great Skunkday :high-five:

Good Mornings Herb Bill! :hookah: Thanks for taking a peek. Hope you have an excellent day. The weather is much like yesterday, absolutely phenomenal. I took off the tent and so all the plants have a nice breeze and direct sun. Should be another nice day to just relax! :)

The talk about the drying out factor for this big lady got me thinking. I had to remove her topsoil over a month ago because of the bug infestation, I never replaced the topsoil, so I'm going to make a nice yummy batch of topsoil for her :yummy:. Now that I got my SNS I am right to fight these bugs :cheer:
IMG_258413.JPG

Dear Relaxed

Please stop showing glorious photographs of gorgeous plants with great commentary. If you don't, I'll have to keep coming back here to learn from you.

Your Grateful Friend. :circle-of-love:

Dear Relaxed

Please stop showing glorious photographs of gorgeous plants with great commentary. If you don't, I'll have to keep coming back here to learn from you.

Your Grateful Friend. :circle-of-love:

Wonderful comment my friend!! :rofl: :ciao:

Hey lester great weed to you :Namaste:

Mahalo Kiefers! Right back at Ya :thumb:

Wow, Lester you're a plant guru. :cheer::cheer::cheer: Your girls are beautiful =) I wish I could smell them.

Wow, Lester you're a plant guru. :cheer::cheer::cheer: Your girls are beautiful =) I wish I could smell them.

Aloha and Welcome SoilGirl! :hug: Thanks for the kind words! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Aloha Brotha Great Night to ya :high-five:

Mahalo my Brotha Hope all is well for you and the fam and you are healing quick and getting those bugs under control. Be Well my friend! :cheer:

Good morning weed Lester. It was hot here yesterday, right at 90, to the point of saying the hell with it I'm going into the house. And it's 60 this morning. Girls don't seem to mind it though. Hope your day is going good so far. :high-five:

Morning Relaxed Lester :ciao:

Your plant's are looking wonderful. I also think you will enjoy the SNS products. I like the idea of the 209 preventative pest control very much and I'm having some positive results with it!

Good morning weed Lester. It was hot here yesterday, right at 90, to the point of saying the hell with it I'm going into the house. And it's 60 this morning. Girls don't seem to mind it though. Hope your day is going good so far. :high-five:
Good Mornings Herb Bee! :hookah: It was pretty damn hot here yesterday too, not quite as hot as the inland people, but the humidity is what has been killer. Even working in the Sun for a few minutes got me to break a heavy sweat. Have to drink a lot of water if working outside! Luckily I did all my watering/fertilizing,etc yesterday so I can just walk the garden and enjoy the beauty. :)

Morning Relaxed Lester :ciao:

Your plant's are looking wonderful. I also think you will enjoy the SNS products. I like the idea of the 209 preventative pest control very much and I'm having some positive results with it!

Morning Brotha! :ciao:

Thank you kindly, I am glad to hear you are have success with the 209. As far as I am concerned each and every one of their products is amazing. I went through a lot of SNS-604A,B and SNS-203. I like how their products can be used for different things. Like the SNS-217 for spidermites can actually be used to repel and kill white flies or fungus gnats. Same with the SNS-244 Fungicide, which I test planted sprayed on a patch of powder, worked amazingly.

I haven't been applying the 209 in the roots like I should be, I'll probably start soon. Just needs 2-3 weeks via roots to get it built up. Their most useful product to me is the 203, absolutely a great product. The SNS-217 and SNS-244 are the next products which get a lot of praise. But I will tell you, their 604A,B sea kelp based nutrients are also top of the line. There is nothing I can say bad about SNS products other than it being the slightest bit expensive. I am truly grateful to have won such great products to help me grow the medicine I so desire :circle-of-love: :high-five: :Namaste:

plants look so happy in the sun
Aloha Brotha have a Great Day :high-five:

Much Mahalo my Brotha, they looked so happy I had to deviate from my weekly update just to post them! :)

Have a Good One! :high-five: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom