Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Dam Lester those are some fantastic pictures. Looks like you spray them with sugar water. So delicious looking. :bravo::bravo::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::bravo::bravo:

I love your setup!
To grow outdoors is awesome.

Throw the seeds down and harvest!

In Southern California we can't do that!

Vaporizing is all I can do now as a medical patient.

Joints (love them) make me cough too much now!

I would say a lot, if it all wasn't just :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you kindly!! :)

That one pic is a freakin tree; might find a squirrell up in that sucka.

LOL :rofl:

So you already know your plants speak for themselves, huh Lest?

I think they normally do, it's hard to grow a bad weed given my locale :)

Love that stem pic!!!

Thanks a bunch! I knew someone would appreciate it! :)

Dam Lester those are some fantastic pictures. Looks like you spray them with sugar water. So delicious looking. :bravo::bravo::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::bravo::bravo:

Thanks Brotha Bee! I am excited to medicate this morning :cheer:

Damn Lester....don't you ever grow a bad plant? If so, I've never seen it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Aloha and Mahalo OMM! Thank you for the mega-compliment! :thanks: Love having you stop by and taking a peek. :circle-of-love:

Happy trees
:morenutes: :yummy: Indeed!

Unbelievable. I'm painting-by-numbers over here and you're turning out Mona Lisas by the dozen. :bravo::bravo::bravo:
I loved waking up and reading this comment, it gave me a great chuckle :rofl: Thank you much Mr. Teddy. I love hearing about your Greek adventures :ciao:

The stem with the bark - AWESOME-ASIOUS
Yeah, that stem you can actually see where the surge of vegetative hormones has been transferred, I'll take some clearer pics of the stem later, but it turns out the largest most lush part of the plant is the part of the plant which used to be the bottom. The top of the plant has now reversed and became the new bottom. This happened a while ago, but it is need to see such a neat conversion. :surf:

Have a good 4th lester.

Thanks SmokerJoe! You too buddy! :high-five:

Happy 4th of July my friend :circle-of-love:

Mahalo my Brotha! :thanks: Hope you have a relaxing day :Namaste:

the pics say it all Aloha Brotha :high-five:

Aloha Cron, I think your right. That's why I didn't write an essay to go along with the update this time! :rofl: :surf:

Sometimes pics are worth more than a thou:high-five::Namaste:sand words
Oh why thank you kindly Kiefers! :cheer:

Happy morning weed Lester. :Namaste:

Good Mornings Herb my friend! :hookah:

I love your setup!
To grow outdoors is awesome.

Throw the seeds down and harvest!

In Southern California we can't do that!

Vaporizing is all I can do now as a medical patient.

Joints (love them) make me cough too much now!

I agree, it's all about the vapors! Thanks for the kind words. And I do live in Southern California and I plant my seeds outside, and root my clones outside. Gotta love ocean growing! :) :cheer:

And don't forget to click back to page 85 to check out the Swimsuit update for those who haven't seen it :)

Happy Independence Day! Everyone have a safe and relaxing day! :Namaste:

:circle-of-love: :green_heart: Happy 4th Lester, and all :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

Your plants.....What they all said:cheer:

(I checked p85, and 84,86 & 87, and don't see what you mean?)

:circle-of-love: :green_heart: Happy 4th Lester, and all :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

Your plants.....What they all said:cheer:

(I checked p85, and 84,86 & 87, and don't see what you mean?)

Jaamz called it a swimsuit edition so I rolled with it :)
Blackberry "Bud-on-a-stick" Phenotype Photoshoot for Trichome Emphasis

I have been puffing all the different phenotypes of the Blackberry spring harvest. The phenotypes are so different in terms of effects and taste that it depends on my mood and time of day which one I use. So this is the sour skunk pheno of the normally chocolately rasberry flavors. When the jar is opened, skunk fills the room, the buds are sappy and goopy. Thick and filled with resin, almost like a diesel fuel. As I said before, the potency is "paralyzingly medicating". This should be the sought after phenotype. Although, the other phenotypes are really good in their own way.

:peace:

IMG_249413.JPG
IMG_250214.JPG
IMG_250413.JPG
IMG_250514.JPG
IMG_250812.JPG
IMG_251612.JPG
IMG_252113.JPG
IMG_25228.JPG
IMG_25258.JPG
IMG_25265.JPG
IMG_25288.JPG

By the way, sorry about the blurry close ups, it's really hard to get good shots on my 20$ junk-o-scope that is attached to my camera phone! :tokin:

:allgood:

Those buds filled in nice and she does have more than her share of trichomes Happy 4th and Keepem Green

Independence Day Encore Update!

Here I will sum up the past few updates into 1 coherent sequence of posts. The following update is for enjoyment purposes only! Extreme glorification ahead!! I hope everyone is doing as well as I am right now! :) Pure Euphoria Runs Through My Blood! :) :Namaste: :ciao:

The Veggers (The soon to be naturally flowering; tent plants are going to include KC-45, Swiss Cheese, Blueberry, Maui Waui, and Critical)
IMG_25584.JPG
IMG_25598.JPG
IMG_25608.JPG
IMG_25619.JPG
IMG_25629.JPG
IMG_256512.JPG
IMG_256611.JPG
IMG_25679.JPG
IMG_256810.JPG
IMG_256911.JPG
IMG_257011.JPG
IMG_257111.JPG
IMG_257211.JPG
IMG_257311.JPG

The Force Flowering KC-45s
IMG_257412.JPG
IMG_25759.JPG
IMG_25768.JPG
IMG_257711.JPG
IMG_257910.JPG

Have a Good One!! :ciao:

Just had a peek at your garden Lester. Beautiful outdoor plants!
Do you plant any into the ground or they all live in pots?
Keep it hazy,
Duncan

Dag Lester, those last scope trich pics are sick!!!

Just had a peek at your garden Lester. Beautiful outdoor plants!
Do you plant any into the ground or they all live in pots?
Keep it hazy,
Duncan

Thanks for taking a peek Duncan! :allgood: Everything is in pots, nothing in the ground :grinjoint: :passitleft:

Dag Lester, those last scope trich pics are sick!!!

Thanks a bunch Brotha! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom