Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning weed Lester. Looking good as always. Happy days my friend. :high-five:

:adore::adore:
IMG_22615.JPG

Is she on steroids or some thing :hookah::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Ds is Dogett& Simpson or something to that effect right? Which others have you used is d&S in your opinion the best?

I have not run a full cycle with only D&S so I cannot pass total judgement just yet. But I have actually seen dramatically beneficial effects of the products with minor applications. For instance, I had a plant that was clearly nitrogen deficient, was entirely pale yellow. After 1 application of D&S Step 2, in less than 48 hours the plant had turned completely lush beautiful green. But now that I am stocked up with D&S, we will find out how well the nutrients work after I get enough applications in all around.

Good morning weed Lester. Looking good as always. Happy days my friend. :high-five:

Good Morning my friend, glad to have you back. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, and stress free day up there! Sit on the porch and admire the beauty my friend. You earned it. :)

Hey baba they were some fat juicy looking wonder buds
it was a good few pages back ,,, my jaw really did drop REPs my friend what a grower:goodjob::circle-of-love:

Thank you so much Jaga my friend! :circle-of-love: :Namaste: Glad you enjoyed clicking through!! :cheer:

:adore::adore:
Is she on steroids or some thing :hookah::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks for bumping my photo to the new page! I love it when that happens. I must say, this bud-on-a-stick pheno is absolutely amazing. It is very very dank cannabis. It should be the sought after phenotype for sure, although there are plenty of other good phenos, I love this pheno because of its sour skunk addition :) Be Well Jaga my friend, hope the system flush is treating you well and that you don't have too many stones passing all at once. You and yours are in my thoughts buddy! :Namaste:

The Lil' Veggers (sunset last night)
OK I'm kind of splitting up things in segments so people can understand and see more clearly what is going. In the previous update I showed the progress of the force flowering group. In this one I'm just going to show the newer younger plants that have been growing for a few weeks roughly. Mixed in there is the Swiss Cheese, Maui Waui, and Blueberry x Santa Maria. The sex of these plants have not been determined, and I have my eye on a particular BB X SM phenotype which is extremely vigorous and extremely stinky, I am hoping that one is a female. Should be interesting to see what the ratio turns out to be this time. I've had pretty darn good luck this year so we'll see! :popcorn: The Swiss Cheese is also a mad stinker. And there is one runty looking Maui Waui that doesn't seem to want to grow very much at all after it got fimmed. Like we all know ,they can't all be perfect ;) So I'm just hoping all these plants grow a decent amount in the next month and I can get the males weeded out in the next couple weeks or so. I will do a full regular tent update this afternoon for glorification purposes, hopefully the Sun comes out. It's been relatively cloudy until the afternoon these past few days. I want to add that the naturally flowering tent plants were sprayed entirely with SNS-217, followed by a light mist of SNS-604A. :circle-of-love:
IMG_248312.JPG
IMG_248414.JPG
IMG_248510.JPG
IMG_248611.JPG
IMG_24877.JPG
IMG_248811.JPG
IMG_24899.JPG
IMG_249010.JPG

Not the most amazing pictures in the world but hey! :hookah: :ciao:

Very nice Relaxed Lester!
The little veggers are quite appealing. You grow beautiful plants my friend. :yummy:

Thanks a bunch buddy! :high-five: :ciao:

Ya know, my bud on a stick looks like yours there; no trichs. I keep waiting for them but nada and it's been like two months. Maybe I should harvest it all green.

Not sure what you mean. In that picture, I guess maybe you have a hard time seeing the trichomes. The leaves are not sugar leaves like a Bubba strain. Below all that green leaf is absolute love and glory, saturated with gooey tasty trichomes on dense nugs. It's pretty much as close as it gets to a perfect specimen for an ocean grower. So not sure what you mean by "no trichs". That bud has been getting me paralyzingly medicated. :tokin:

Maybe it's me but don't see much frosting. I'm hoping that's the default for autos because my auto has had a nice central bud for quite a while but don't see any frost.

The bud-on-a-stick was not an autoflower.

Maybe it's me but don't see much frosting.

??? Looks damn nice to me. A radiant freshly washed cola. Once it dries and cures I have no doubt that Lester will be able to take a photo that shows dense buds that are exploding to the core with an impressive forest of resiny goodness. Are you looking at the picture on your phone?

??? Looks damn nice to me. A radiant freshly washed cola. Once it dries and cures I have no doubt that Lester will be able to take a photo that shows dense buds that are exploding to the core with an impressive forest of resiny goodness. Are you looking at the picture on your phone?

It's been dry for awhile, I've been puffing it. I'll take a pic of the nug in a few mins to try and capture the frost.

Also, that bud wasn't washed, I don't do bud washing unless it is noticeably littered with debris particles. I can tell in the vaporizer what a clean bud should taste and hit like, and it is definitely clean. I'm definitely very proud of the medicinal quality, and bud structure :Namaste:

Maybe it's me but don't see much frosting. I'm hoping that's the default for autos because my auto has had a nice central bud for quite a while but don't see any frost.

Blackberry "Bud-on-a-stick" Phenotype Photoshoot for Trichome Emphasis

I have been puffing all the different phenotypes of the Blackberry spring harvest. The phenotypes are so different in terms of effects and taste that it depends on my mood and time of day which one I use. So this is the sour skunk pheno of the normally chocolately rasberry flavors. When the jar is opened, skunk fills the room, the buds are sappy and goopy. Thick and filled with resin, almost like a diesel fuel. As I said before, the potency is "paralyzingly medicating". This should be the sought after phenotype. Although, the other phenotypes are really good in their own way.

:peace:

IMG_249413.JPG
IMG_250214.JPG
IMG_250413.JPG
IMG_250514.JPG
IMG_250812.JPG
IMG_251612.JPG
IMG_252113.JPG
IMG_25228.JPG
IMG_25258.JPG
IMG_25265.JPG
IMG_25288.JPG

By the way, sorry about the blurry close ups, it's really hard to get good shots on my 20$ junk-o-scope that is attached to my camera phone! :tokin:

So you already know your plants speak for themselves, huh Lest?

Back
Top Bottom