Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

I noticed the same thing last season with my Fire Escape girls Lest; After a good down pour the buds exploded. Congrats on those top colas. Doe's the purpling leaves mean anything one way or another? Since I've starting blooming with the Spider 9 LED lamp a lot of our plants are doing this; not blue nor purple strains.

The lowest lights out temps get is 66F. Could that be the cause?

:ciao: Lester. Just popping in to say Hello Hello, because I'm sure you're busy with your :420: responsibilities. And then there's real life too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is top of the shop with you and there's a rainbow over your shoulder. Thanks for keeping the weekly updates and notes coming. I've been in my garden all day - the plants and the birds are telling me that spring is here. Won't be long before good outdoor growing can start. It'll be a year soon enough since I joined and you were the first person to subscribe to my first outdoor adventure. Lordy, I got lucky with that. :circle-of-love:

Keep :surf: my friend. May all be well with you and all your gardens. :love: Mr Teddy.

PS Hope Fang and Methusula are tip top.

Yeah I got some JH beans myself, will probably pop them eventually.
Would love to see you grow a 8-9 foot one :cheer:

It would be incredible if you crossed Kc-45/Swiss Cheese/SMxBlueBerry. Amazingly good!
Yeah! Those kind of thoughts cross my mind continually LOL, I wonder what it would be like, that would be a hell of a cross ;) :high-five:

I noticed the same thing last season with my Fire Escape girls Lest; After a good down pour the buds exploded. Congrats on those top colas. Doe's the purpling leaves mean anything one way or another? Since I've starting blooming with the Spider 9 LED lamp a lot of our plants are doing this; not blue nor purple strains.

might have to do with the cold temps Brotha BAR

The lowest lights out temps get is 66F. Could that be the cause?
Some strains turn purple to the slightest exposure to cold, some of them it takes real cold temps down into the 40s to make it happen. Others turn purple even in the heat of the day, it's all genetics and how they react to the environment. Sometimes they turn purple, sometimes they don't. But I can say that the winter growing with low temps has helped my buds to turn tints of purple, and also helped to firm up their buds a bit. :volcano-smiley:

stunning as always Mr. Lester. You have me ready for my start when I get home in 3 weeks. I can not wait...thanks:thumb:
Glad to hear it brother! :circle-of-love:

:ciao: Lester. Just popping in to say Hello Hello, because I'm sure you're busy with your :420: responsibilities. And then there's real life too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is top of the shop with you and there's a rainbow over your shoulder. Thanks for keeping the weekly updates and notes coming. I've been in my garden all day - the plants and the birds are telling me that spring is here. Won't be long before good outdoor growing can start. It'll be a year soon enough since I joined and you were the first person to subscribe to my first outdoor adventure. Lordy, I got lucky with that. :circle-of-love:

Keep :surf: my friend. May all be well with you and all your gardens. :love: Mr Teddy.

PS Hope Fang and Methusula are tip top.

Aloha Brother Teddy, thanks for the kind and heartful comment. Funny you mention a rainbow, big storms have been coming through. Big, dark, and ominous clouds are releasing a cool rain upon my ladies. Saw a rainbow the other day too. Glad to hear you have still been enjoying my weekly updates and occasional notes. Oh, and how could I not find your grow interesting, growing in that fine Greek sunshine! And thanks for the well wishes for Methusula and Fang! They are doing just great, but hunkered down for the storm. All plants and animals hunkered down. Looking like I'll be harvesting the rest of the flowers sometime this week, and putting out some more specimens to see if I can get them at least 1-2 weeks into flower before spring. Wish me luck :cheer:

:thanks: Lest

Harvested all of the KC-45, it may very well be the best KC-45 that I've grown in my 1 year of growing the strain. This was such a different phenotype than the typical KC-45, well, it definitely turned out way different during the cold winter than the hot summer. The buds have a more spicey/grapey take, but still fruity. They are really nice and dense too, I'm really happy with them. Still letting the Swiss Cheese bottom buds finish up, they're really doing well and finishing nice with nice fall colors and purpling. JH and a new KC-45 clone are starting to flower. Not too long we will be in Spring and ready to put the veggers out. Anyway, onto the pics.

Here is what the KC-45 looks like that I just harvested
IMG_47965.JPG
IMG_47987.JPG
IMG_48004.JPG
IMG_48016.JPG
IMG_48022.JPG
IMG_48033.JPG

Here is the Swiss Cheese bottom buds finishing up
IMG_48045.JPG
IMG_48053.JPG
IMG_48068.JPG
IMG_48076.JPG
IMG_48083.JPG
IMG_48115.JPG

Jack Herer starting to flower
IMG_48092.JPG

KC-45 clone starting to flower
IMG_48102.JPG

Misc. shot
IMG_48122.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

:bravo: Lester on your early spring harvest. Looks beautiful. Enjoy your Brazilian-Russian hybrid. San Pertersbud.

I shall be ordering some from Herbies tomorrow. It's your fault.

:circle-of-love:

Would love to see you grow a 8-9 foot one :cheer:

Yeah well I haven't popped them yet, but when I do with the right pheno and my soil/sun conditions they should reach 10-12 feet no problem :) Interesting strain, 4 known phenos.

As far as vegging before equinox is concerned fingers crossed, cause I already started some other seeds and hope they won't go directly into flower as days are getting longer. Well, in the worst case I'll flower them quickly using high UV index. There's nothing like these early summer buds :passitleft: Anyway, spring is here so let's get to work :)

:bong:

Congrats Relaxed One, and it's not even Thursday yet.

Congrats on the harvest Lester. All year round :rollit:
Can't tell you how thankful I am for the ability to grow all year long. :Namaste:

:bravo: Lester on your early spring harvest. Looks beautiful. Enjoy your Brazilian-Russian hybrid. San Pertersbud.

I shall be ordering some from Herbies tomorrow. It's your fault.

:circle-of-love:
Thanks Brother! Interested to see how it performs in Greece, in that case. :high-five:

Yeah well I haven't popped them yet, but when I do with the right pheno and my soil/sun conditions they should reach 10-12 feet no problem :) Interesting strain, 4 known phenos.

As far as vegging before equinox is concerned fingers crossed, cause I already started some other seeds and hope they won't go directly into flower as days are getting longer. Well, in the worst case I'll flower them quickly using high UV index. There's nothing like these early summer buds :passitleft: Anyway, spring is here so let's get to work :)

Yeah, I love my Spring flowers. Man Conrad, would love to see you grow a KC-45 :) They would be monstrous I'm sure! :adore:

Congrats Relaxed One, and it's not even Thursday yet.
Thanks BAR! :circle-of-love:

Nice job RL! The colors on the cheese are breathtaking.

Hi JadeLotus, great to have you pop by. I have to agree with you, there is something real special about the Swiss Cheese, quite a lovely strain that has grown on me, so to speak :laugh: There's a new specimen of it in veg right now, it's a beast. Okay so, I fimmed it like I do to most of my normal plants, and instead of sprouting 2 tops in place of the one, it basically sprouted 6 tops (3 on each one)! So, one fimming of the main top created a 6 headed monster and bush. It's going to be a nice specimen. :volcano-smiley:

Magic::passitleft:B A R

Let the show begin.

That weather must be nice..........................................................................
Sorry been awhile since I cruised thru. I've not been on a lot. But good too see your still doing a grow even with the new title..........
Nice buddage. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom