Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

Beautiful colors on her Gratz Brotha :thumb:
Mahalo brother!! :thanks:

I'm loving the cheese too! She's really pretty. Congrats on the harvest!
Thank you so much :circle-of-love:

Magic::passitleft:B A R

Let the show begin.
:volcano-smiley:
That weather must be nice..........................................................................
Sorry been awhile since I cruised thru. I've not been on a lot. But good too see your still doing a grow even with the new title..........
Nice buddage. Keepem Green
Tis so! Glad to have you pop by brother! :ciao: Hope you are doing well my friend :Namaste:

IMG_48154.JPG

B A eutiful :thumb:
Aloha Brotha have a Great day :high-five:

Thanks! I appreciate it, you too! :high-five: :volcano-smiley:

Swiss Cheese (best pheno) clone, this was that beast I was talking about.
IMG_48176.JPG
IMG_48183.JPG

Jack Herer from seed indica dom. pheno
IMG_48196.JPG

KC-45 clone, non-traditional pheno.
IMG_48207.JPG

Misc shot.
IMG_48214.JPG

:Namaste:

Good times :passitleft:

Looking like a great start there Lester. I am interested in seeing how that Jack Herer developes, and the KC-45, and the Swiss Cheese! Okay, I guess I am interested in all of them, hahahahaha!

Just a few garden notes here and then I will take some pics later on today.

Still haven't released the veggers yet, the squeeze flowers are coming along great! The Jack Herer is pretty much going at it full force ahead, as well as the final little KC-45 clone. The Swiss Cheese specimen is becoming a big beast, I'm really falling in love with the specimen. It was just one of those gals that take off on ya. Real healthy. That's the good thing about clones, you preserve the phenotype, but you also replicate the growing vigor of the plant. Today was watering day, they really love it when it's hot (80 degrees) and dry. Let's see here, I killed a JHxC91XNYCD for it being a male, but the others showed sex to be female. Okay so the Blueberry clones that I took like a month ago are finally taking off. But something strange happened, one of them did not vegetate like a normal plant. A normal plant that hasn't been topped or fimmed will grow in the style of an X-mas tree, straight up with 1 top and minimal branching; however this one clone decided to sprout like 10 tops all out at once right from the start. It's like a "pop up bush", I did nothing but clone the thing and it had 1 top when I did it, out of know where it's like a bush. Very cool if you ask me, will definitely take a pic of it.

Till later

:volcano-smiley:

Swiss Cheese
IMG_48312.JPG
IMG_48333.JPG
IMG_48351.JPG
IMG_48382.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_48326.JPG
IMG_48344.JPG
IMG_48373.JPG

KC-45
IMG_48362.JPG

Misc.
IMG_48392.JPG

Veggers, the recently fimmed JH x C91x NYCD
IMG_48412.JPG
IMG_48422.JPG

Swiss Cheese clones (these were cloned at the same time as the beast specimen)
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_48476.JPG

Okay, now here is that crazy BB x SM clone that I talked about, the "pop up bush" with no fimming required.
IMG_48444.JPG

One of the other BB x SM clones which grew more normally
IMG_48455.JPG

The previously harvested KC-45, it's real interesting/potent
IMG_48566.JPG

The previously harvested Swiss Cheese (mid/lower "canopy" flowers), this stuff is the diggity dank
IMG_48602.JPG

:Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Hello fellow 420 Magaziners', hope all is going well in your worlds! :Namaste:

Time for some more garden notes and pictures. I've been dealing with a bit of a worm infestation, yeah - it's that time of year. Time to start ramping up the azamax applications to about once per week. I've noticed that a proper treatment during the first few weeks of flower or so really prevents them from appearing later on. Anyway, enough worm talk. I'm really surprised at how quickly the final KC-45 clone (decided not to grow it anymore, though it was a tough decision to make), and the Jack Herer are flowering. They're looking like some early birds for sure. JH is starting to put out a nice stink to her as well. Okay so I added two more freshly transplanted Swiss Cheese clones to the tent. My plan being to get the limbs to stretch out nicely, I'd really rather have those two clones just vegetate, but they will most likely start to flower. If I can get some flowers to finish naturally, that'll give me more room in the dark chamber to accommodate force flowering. Alright well the beast specimen is flowering incredibly fast, I couldn't believe it, I think it's only been outside for about a week. Now that we're officially above 12/12 and increasing, we might see some effects, but depending on the plant itself, they could just continue flowering, will have to monitor them. I still have not released the CFL veggers, I took some more Swiss Cheese clones and I'm hoping they'll root before I have to force flower. Okay so the official vegetative line up for now (will add some strains later before June probably) is going to be mainly the NYCD x JH x C91, Swiss Cheese, and BB x SM, but there will be a few more that I'll figure out what I want to sprout. I'm totally about the Swiss Cheese though, I'm in love with the phenotype that I so luckily got with the very last seed out of the pack, which somehow was a female. It's a sign to clone it. :volcano-smiley:

(natural/variable lighting conditions)

Swiss Cheese, my lovely specimen.
IMG_48704.JPG

KC-45
IMG_48714.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_48724.JPG

Fresh Swiss Cheese clones (non fimmed...)
IMG_48735.JPG
IMG_48742.JPG

More of my current favorite (SC) specimen
IMG_48751.JPG
IMG_48766.JPG
IMG_48775.JPG

Sunrise
IMG_48784.JPG

Lookin' great, mate! Sorry I haven't been by here. Will try to keep up now, lol. May your weekend be green, sticky, stinky, and fine. Cheers!

They Still look Great Brotha and Hope you Get those Critters under control :thumb:

Ll
Hello fellow 420 Magaziners', hope all is going well in your worlds! :Namaste:

Time for some more garden notes and pictures. I've been dealing with a bit of a worm infestation, yeah - it's that time of year. Time to start ramping up the azamax applications to about once per week. I've noticed that a proper treatment during the first few weeks of flower or so really prevents them from appearing later on. Anyway, enough worm talk. I'm really surprised at how quickly the final KC-45 clone (decided not to grow it anymore, though it was a tough decision to make), and the Jack Herer are flowering. They're looking like some early birds for sure. JH is starting to put out a nice stink to her as well. Okay so I added two more freshly transplanted Swiss Cheese clones to the tent. My plan being to get the limbs to stretch out nicely, I'd really rather have those two clones just vegetate, but they will most likely start to flower. If I can get some flowers to finish naturally, that'll give me more room in the dark chamber to accommodate force flowering. Alright well the beast specimen is flowering incredibly fast, I couldn't believe it, I think it's only been outside for about a week. Now that we're officially above 12/12 and increasing, we might see some effects, but depending on the plant itself, they could just continue flowering, will have to monitor them. I still have not released the CFL veggers, I took some more Swiss Cheese clones and I'm hoping they'll root before I have to force flower. Okay so the official vegetative line up for now (will add some strains later before June probably) is going to be mainly the NYCD x JH x C91, Swiss Cheese, and BB x SM, but there will be a few more that I'll figure out what I want to sprout. I'm totally about the Swiss Cheese though, I'm in love with the phenotype that I so luckily got with the very last seed out of the pack, which somehow was a female. It's a sign to clone it. :volcano-smiley:

(natural/variable lighting conditions)

Swiss Cheese, my lovely specimen.
IMG_48704.JPG

KC-45
IMG_48714.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_48724.JPG

Fresh Swiss Cheese clones (non fimmed...)
IMG_48735.JPG
IMG_48742.JPG

More of my current favorite (SC) specimen
IMG_48751.JPG
IMG_48766.JPG
IMG_48775.JPG

Sunrise
IMG_48784.JPG

Great looking grow. Look forward to following it :thumb:,

They all look great Relaxed, That JH is making some nice tight buds. Do you do foliar feeding? Another question, do you prep your soil ahead of time, or do you adjust your nutes to fit the changing soil conditions?

Lookin' great, mate! Sorry I haven't been by here. Will try to keep up now, lol. May your weekend be green, sticky, stinky, and fine. Cheers!

Thanks brother! You too :thumb:
They Still look Great Brotha and Hope you Get those Critters under control :thumb:
Aloha! Yes I am very happy with things, I've been continually amazed by these plants, especially the Swiss Cheese. Hopefully I find no surprising worms in the JH, time for another full treatment tomorrow, and hopefully that will take care of it. The sight of a moth flying in the tent is just dreadful though :volcano-smiley:
Ll

Great looking grow. Look forward to following it :thumb:,

Thank you kindly! :Namaste:

They all look great Relaxed, That JH is making some nice tight buds. Do you do foliar feeding? Another question, do you prep your soil ahead of time, or do you adjust your nutes to fit the changing soil conditions?

Yeah JH is, but need to watch out for mold with the real dense buds. Yeah, I always foliar spray with SNS-604B (Sea kelp based) during the first ~4ish weeks of flower. They absolutely love it. About the soil, for the past 6 months I've been using recycled (left over) soil. If I see nutrient deficiency then I supplement with D&S Step 2 or 3 just to get them back on track. I've been trying to limit my organic fertilizations to avoid bug infestations in the soil. When I start fresh for the vegetation season I will use freshly bought soil with fresh nutes in them. I've been enjoying an organic soil called "Patio Plus", by Kelloggs. It works for me quite well, as you can see ;)

Back
Top Bottom