Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

:thumb: thumb of approval.

At this point I am very grateful for the flowering Jack Herer, especially the fact that its a faster finishing indica dominant pheno. I've run out of my winter flowers and am just waiting for these Spring flowers to finish up. But I am really excited for the upcoming batch of Swiss Cheese. Soon I will transplant all the vegetating plants into fresh soil and bigger pots, at said time I will probably put all the Swiss Cheese into force flower, and then fill the bed up with vegging specimens. But I will probably let the Jack Herer and KC-45 finish up naturally, even though its over 12 hours of light and increasing, it's way less light than they got in veg (24-0), and they're far enough along already they should have no problem finishing up. Although, maybe they'll be a bit leafy? We'll see. So far I'm real happy with the Spring progress, just super impressed at the Swiss Cheese beast, I can't believe how much that thing grew in such a short amount of time. It really is just unbelievable. I've grown a lot of different flavors of herbs, but the Swiss Cheese just really does it for me.... I look forward to the Swiss Cheese :volcano-smiley:

sounds Yummy :thumb:
It really is, wish you could try it! :Namaste:

Thanks brother!! :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:
How I wish I could photograph plants in such beautiful sunlight instead of manky artificial light. I could spend many a happy day with a macro lens and tripod in your garden.
Hi there Kushtie and thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy comments of that nature :high-five: Oh and haha, I seem to do a pretty decent job with my camera phone :rofl: Technology.... right? :)

How are you liking the SM x BB Les, cant wait to get back up and running has been way to long. Peace brother awesome grow as usual OG
Aloha OG!! Great to have you pop by. BB x SM is one helluva strain. Very hardy and the meds she produces are inexplicable :) Look forward to you putting together an outdoor grow, your monsters from last year are still imprinted in my brain, LOL. Aloha brotha :Namaste:

Onward First a few pics of a few nice vegging plants

Jack Herer x Chem91 x NYCD crosses (fimmed only once)
IMG_48964.JPG
IMG_48975.JPG

Blueberry x Santa Maria crosses (clones) (never fimmed), side note pics 1 and 3 of this sequence are the same plant
IMG_48986.JPG
IMG_48992.JPG
IMG_49006.JPG

Okay so the tent decided to just go into deep flower, and I mean deep. These things are making a lot of progress, even with increasing daylight hours, I'm not exactly sure how long they can get away with it, but again, I will just monitor to make sure there is no revegetation occurance

Tent shot side note - this picture was taken 4 hours after fertilization and watering.
IMG_49017.JPG

Swiss Cheese beast specimen (fimmed once, produced all these tops rather than just two)
IMG_49027.JPG

Final KC-45 clone which will produce a measly 4.20 grams or so by the end :rofl:
IMG_49035.JPG

Jack Herer itself, starting to stack up the buds rather than elongation of cola
IMG_49047.JPG

And these are the two recently released and fresh Swiss Cheese clones (never fimmed)
IMG_49058.JPG
IMG_49067.JPG

Hard not to love spring time....:circle-of-love:

Hi there Kushtie and thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy comments of that nature :high-five: Oh and haha, I seem to do a pretty decent job with my camera phone :rofl: Technology.... right? :)

Absolutely, technology is great and these days it can be hard to tell a mobile phone shot from one from a bigger camera. My mobile phone would be more use in sunlight but under HPS I get an interference pattern of light and dark stripes so I use other cameras where the frequency of the lights does not interfere with the readout off the sensor.

When it comes to shooting close ups though it's hard to top older technology......check this bad boy out for example... novoflex.com. That's part of what I'd like for photographing buds and nugs with.

Anyway, nice update again. Is the JH buds stacking desirable over a longer cola? Looks cool either way! :)

Looking great, Lester! I especially like the Jack Herer x Chem91 x NYCD. Looks delicious!

When it comes to shooting close ups though it's hard to top older technology......check this bad boy out for example... novoflex.com. That's part of what I'd like for photographing buds and nugs with.

800 Euros seems a ton of money for something similar to what I build a few years ago, using a piece of RV sewer hose, some spray paint, a glass lens, and some duct tape. ;) Cheers, though, it's good to see professional stuff, and what's available, and it's gratifying to see my design wasn't far off from that fancy unit. :)

Aloha Brotha Great Update :thumb:

Mahalo Brotha! :Namaste:
Absolutely, technology is great and these days it can be hard to tell a mobile phone shot from one from a bigger camera. My mobile phone would be more use in sunlight but under HPS I get an interference pattern of light and dark stripes so I use other cameras where the frequency of the lights does not interfere with the readout off the sensor.

Anyway, nice update again. Is the JH buds stacking desirable over a longer cola? Looks cool either way! :)

Thanks for the kind words, yeah I would rather have the JH stack the buds then elongate the cola, since the daylight hours are increasing, and with the combination of high heat, if the cola elongated from the tip at this point it would be a sign of revegetation. :volcano-smiley:

Looking great, Lester! I especially like the Jack Herer x Chem91 x NYCD. Looks delicious!
Thanks AMK, yeah that plant is begging me to clone it lol, it's one of those plants that stinks a lot even in veg. Has oil leaking from the stems already :cheer:

IMG_49083.JPG
IMG_49092.JPG
IMG_49107.JPG
IMG_49113.JPG

Gonna brew a 4-5-4 organic kelp/seed based tea w/ probiotic for the Swiss Cheese, the clones really are looking great. Jack herer and KC-45 buds starting to dense up after an application of 0-8-1. Will have to do some transplanting and start rearranging things around. Looks real good like this though. :circle-of-love:

Thank you....:circle-of-love:
And thank you as well! :high-five: :circle-of-love: Sending you lots of love and positive energy, Dennise. Have a great day! :Namaste:
Looking great there Les,OG
Mahalo brother OG!! :thanks:
What's up Lester looking great! I'm a little late getting here but better late than never happy spring !!
Howdy there cain, good to have you pop in. Spring is a great time of year :surf:

Aloha Brotha Plants Are looking Great As Usual :high-five:
They've been enjoying the drier temperatures, but its all overcast and cool today but I still want to get the gardening I had planned done, was going to transplant the veggers and serve a tea. Hopefully the Sun comes out by the time I'm done :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom