IMG_49364.JPG
IMG_49375.JPG
IMG_49388.JPG
IMG_49397.JPG
IMG_49405.JPG
IMG_49415.JPG
IMG_49424.JPG
IMG_49435.JPG

your thread always has me drooling. thanks my forcing friend. I just got 5 strains from a friends seed plants . the snow is finally gone here. I think the growing season is near for us finally.:thumb:

hey lester i was thinking about some outdoor this year, may i ask how are you dealing with bugs in general?

Its so nice and green out there Lester :thumb::thumb:
So far so good! :)

your thread always has me drooling. thanks my forcing friend. I just got 5 strains from a friends seed plants . the snow is finally gone here. I think the growing season is near for us finally.:thumb:
Mahalo brother! Things are really going by quick, soon enough my friend!! :cheer:
hey lester i was thinking about some outdoor this year, may i ask how are you dealing with bugs in general?
Aloha 420brother, I just make sure to inspect for signs of pests. Thrips, mites, worms seem to be the main pests, but mainly bud worms. I use a combination of SNS products (209,203,217) along with a product called azamax. The azamax is what does a lot of the work in controlling those bugs. If it's too humid or too late to spray, then I usually have to remove the bugs by hand, or just deal with it manually. Just depends on the circumstances. :Namaste:

Note to friends who are using D&S Step 3;

the particles won't dissolve very well in water. you can use warm water to get more to dissolve, but I always need to decant/filter the solids to make use of the product. I won't serve a nutrient solution to my ladies that has a bunch of undissolved particles in it. As we know, this will cause salt build up in the roots and burn the leaf tips. So I just filter the nutrient solution and dump the undissolved solids out. At Least some will have dissolved and become effectively delivered to the plant.
I've noticed the same thing Lester. We use 1gal milk jugs to mix our feeds in so what we do is put the Growology 3 & Cal/Mag in the jug first, then fill it 2/3 full and shake vigorous for about 2mins, wait about 1/2 hour, repeat & then fill the jug to the top. Then another 2min shake. It dissolves completely like this.

lester, I accidentally killed my moth problem(budworm problem) when I treated for ticks last summer. I got a tick ,so I put down tick and ant killer on my lawn. The moths hide in the grass during the day. The moths were flopping all over my lawn. Did not have a single bud worm last year.

I've noticed the same thing Lester. We use 1gal milk jugs to mix our feeds in so what we do is put the Growology 3 & Cal/Mag in the jug first, then fill it 2/3 full and shake vigorous for about 2mins, wait about 1/2 hour, repeat & then fill the jug to the top. Then another 2min shake. It dissolves completely like this.
The water I use comes from the hose outside, and it stays pretty cold from sitting under in the pipes, so that's a big part of why it won't dissolve very well for me. Nonetheless, it is easy to overfeed with the Step 3 and I only really use it to jump-start the flowering process, not as a main nutrient. :high-five:

:drool: Beautiful, as always Lester! :green_heart:
Thank you so much! :circle-of-love:
lester, I accidentally killed my moth problem(budworm problem) when I treated for ticks last summer. I got a tick ,so I put down tick and ant killer on my lawn. The moths hide in the grass during the day. The moths were flopping all over my lawn. Did not have a single bud worm last year.
Boz, it's always good to solve the moth problem. Cheers on that brother! :high-five:

Morning Update;

BB x SM
IMG_49486.JPG

IMG_49496.JPG

JH
IMG_49514.JPG

KC-45
IMG_49536.JPG
IMG_49569.JPG

JHxChemdogxNYCD
IMG_49557.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_49504.JPG
IMG_49522.JPG
IMG_49545.JPG
IMG_49577.JPG

This particular Swiss Cheese pheno is an incredibly fast flowering one, and, not to mention it has absolutely the ideal terpene profile. I really hope my clones are successful with this one, because she seems to be able to put massive colas on, and seems to be something like a 60 day wonder. I'll tell ya, after growing so many 90 day sativas, having a plant that I love so much make so much progress day by day is quite a good feeling. :volcano-smiley:

dreamy garden :Namaste:

i'd say good luck but looks like you don't need it :thumb:

RL, do you have any idea why the JH is fading so hard?

IMO it's not really fading that hard at all, very slowly. (If you are talking about the nitrogen fade).

With my applications of 0-8-1 solution grade bat guano, I see a nice nitrogen fade 1-2 weeks after I start serving it.

If you think the JH is "fading hard", then you should see some of my other plants in the past - what they look like with the more ideal fade;

Some sativas from 3 years ago with "hard" nitrogen fade
Update510_0208.jpg
Update510_01819.jpg
IMG_27785.jpg

But yes, in essence it usually happens after I start serving the 0-8-1 bat guano :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom