Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

Great looking plants, Lester. I'm sure it's gonna be top smoke :hookah:

hey RL, very nice garden you got there

i had a blast reading through your journal it really took me to places

im subbed if you don't mind, i'm really looking forward to seeing more.

best of luck with your girls and good wishes

:Namaste:

Yummy, those Jack Herer buds are getting thick.
Yeah, they are taking some time to finish up properly but they smell incredible, it will definitely be some top shelf puff :)

Great looking plants, Lester. I'm sure it's gonna be top smoke :hookah:
I really got lucky with the Swiss Cheese pheno, I'm totally in love with that puff :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

hey RL, very nice garden you got there

i had a blast reading through your journal it really took me to places

im subbed if you don't mind, i'm really looking forward to seeing more.

best of luck with your girls and good wishes

Hi 420brother, welcome aboard and thank you for the comforting words! So happy to hear that. :thanks:

i would love to try my hand at outdoor growing.ive done b4 but unfortuanately they got chewed by deer.couple others got ripped im guessing.but lookin nice there r.lester.have a good 1 goin to try my luck at the contest again.:goodjob::420::green_heart::rollit::joint::passitleft::allgood::peace:ss61
Thanks superskunk, growing medicine outside can be difficult sometimes! :morenutes::morenutes:

Lester, I was going to post some real trickery, but, I couldn't do that to you.. happy April fools
Hope the EQ is treatin ya right :volcano-smiley:

Aloha brother! Thanks for sparing me the trickery, I forgot it was April 1st, and thanks for the reminder ;) Oh and Good Mornings Herb, time to fire up that EQ :volcano-smiley:

Just a few garden thoughts:

I got all the veggers transplanted into bigger pots with fresh soil and mycorrhizae. I took two Swiss Cheese clones out of the tent (the fresher ones) and put them in the force flower station. So I essentially made room for the veggers and loaded them up into the tent, I hope they don't flower. So the two Swiss Cheese clones that removed have a slight mite infestation, so they were fully treated last night with azamax, a couple more applications and that should do the trick. So, another ordeal is on the way. Since the soil I use has manure in it, it smells a lot, and that attracts the fungus gnats, they come quick. So have to make sure they aren't breeding freely. So I'll spray a mixture of SNS-209 and SNS-203 on the topsoil to try and repel them. Okay so the JH and KC-45 flowers don't have much long to be honest, 1-2 weeks more prolly for prime ripening. Another reason I wanted get those veggers out is also because were gonna have nice 80 degree temps so they should love it. The Swiss Cheese beast remains in the tent and I'm gonna let her flower on her own accord, and if I see any signs of reveg I'll pluck her out and put into force flower. But she's setting in some real nicely sized colas and I decided its best to let her do her thing out there. Oh I did take a few clones yesterday too to preserve the phenotypes. I cloned the JHxC91xNYCD, the BB x SM, and the Swiss Cheese. Those are three strains I'd love to have as main puff. I never really had a spider mite problem, they came from a dying rose plant, they actually might be real small thrips. Either way, azamax has been the golden trick for quite some time now - For all insect infestations. The most annoying part about using fresh/new soil is the soil infestations that ensue, hard to really clamp down on them, it's a natural product after all. For that reason, I really enjoyed using the recycled soil throughout the winter, I will always use recycled soil and just add supplements. There is no sense in throwing away soil after harvesting a plant, I just add it to the pile and let it dry in the sun, and use it when I need it. :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed Lester. Just passing by to say High. Hope all is good with you. Happy Days. :volcano-smiley::high-five:

Just checking in on the most relaxed 420 member I know.

Good evening weed Lester. Just passing by to say High. Hope all is good with you. Happy Days. :volcano-smiley::high-five:
Good Mornings Herb Brother! Great of you to swing by, I hope all is well for you and yours. Spring time is here my friend. :high-five:

Just checking in on the most relaxed 420 member I know.
Aloha brotha! :ciao: Hope you and the fam are doing splendid! :)

Yes sir there Les. I reuse mine as well, a few amendments and a little time and all is good again peace OG
Absolutely, couldn't agree with ya more brother! :high-five:

Swiss Cheese
IMG_49172.JPG
IMG_49186.JPG
IMG_49216.JPG
IMG_49238.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_49246.JPG

KC-45
IMG_49255.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_49268.JPG

JHxC91xNYCD
IMG_49298.JPG
IMG_49305.JPG

BB x SM
IMG_49279.JPG
IMG_49317.JPG
IMG_49288.JPG

have you ever had swiss cheese if yes,whats the taste/stone like:thumb:ss61
Yeah, feel free to skim through the journal or use the "Search Thread" function at the top and type in Swiss Cheese, I've been growing it since last year but got real lucky with the phenotype. Great flowers. :thumb: Energetic high and a great taste :yummy:

We are Lest, about as splendid as the Photo Shoot you posted.
Glad to hear it!! :)

stunning ladies :love:

Looking good Les. like the BB x SM all looking nice, peace and happy grow, OG
Mahalo my friend!! :circle-of-love:
stunning ladies :love:

Thank you kindly! :)
Aloha Brotha Looking Great and Green as usual :thumb:
Aloha Brotha, so far so good!! Warm and dry temperatures should really stimulate 'em this weekend :cheer:
All looking spectacular Les, the BBxSM is ready to attack..! Looks like she wants to be free from the binds, reach for the sky :cheer:

Totally agreed! They were so happy to be released. "Spectacular" is a good word. :thanks: Hopefully the BB x SM won't flower right away, I'd like to get some sizeable bushes first. :Namaste: But that Swiss Cheese is going at it hard :surf:

JH is putting out an epic stink. Buds are starting to really fill in and frost up now. Same with that lil' KC-45 plant. Gave them both one last fertilization with the 0-8-1 solution grade bat guano, and then just plain water for the newly transplanted plants. Fertilized the force flowers with a mild solution of D&S Step 3/ SNS-604B. Things couldn't look much better, things are moving along rather quckly with the Swiss Cheese beast, really bulking up and flexing her muscles. I'm impressed. With about 12 hours, and 40 minutes of daylight, increasing by about 2 minutes per day, she is just trucking along naturally.

Note to friends who are using D&S Step 3;

the particles won't dissolve very well in water. you can use warm water to get more to dissolve, but I always need to decant/filter the solids to make use of the product. I won't serve a nutrient solution to my ladies that has a bunch of undissolved particles in it. As we know, this will cause salt build up in the roots and burn the leaf tips. So I just filter the nutrient solution and dump the undissolved solids out. At Least some will have dissolved and become effectively delivered to the plant.

Back
Top Bottom