sitemgr_growforvetsvetesvetes.png

First and foremost, today is Remembrance Day (aka Veterans Day).
I hope everyone has had a chance to stop, think and imagine what our lives would be like without the valiant service of those who have given everything to keep us safe.

So when do the extra trichomes get produced?

I assume it must be on the recovery when you start the watering again, because if they show up during the draught you could just dry your plants out the very last week of the grow and be well on your way to jarring then up shortly after taking them down.
To make sure that the correct answer is given, @Maritimer hopefully can answer.
I'm thinking that it's during the drought itself, but this being my first exposure to it, it's just a guess from me.

Journal Update

So the deed has been done, the Somango Auto has been chopped, the branches have all been bud washed and are currently hang drying for a few hrs before being snipped down to buds, and then placed in the fridge to dry.

The White Berry has been scoped and those trichome pictures will be uploaded in tomorrow's update. She will most likely get the chop over the weekend.

I'm not sure what to say, she's just loaded with trichomes and it appears to be a nice mix of amber, milky, and some clears.

And here's the trichome pictures

And the barrage of photos!

The ViparSpectra P4000 has done an outstanding job! @ViparSpectra has put together a wonderful light that clearly produces great!

I'll be enjoying my :bongrip::nomo: break, then in a few hours will head back out and get back in trim jail.

Thanks everyone!

'Morning Bill!

It's me they need to stay away from ;) .
I gotta remember to buy a few bear bangers to keep out there.

Ahh I had indeed forgotten about this one. Thanks Strunger, they're an incredible beauty! And a pound and a half is incredible!

Very astute questions beez! And correct. This started as a true drought experiment, but between my misjudgment of the harvest date, and the Bruce Banner Auto getting PM, it got side railed a bit. I had mentioned it here, but it's a few pages back. I will be doing up a quick summary, how I calculated the LWA, and a gif showing the recovery. I'm just waiting for the deed to be done hopefully later today.

Im also Just waiting for some advil to stop a bad headache that's turning into a migraine, then I'll be heading out there.
Did you get basil???

Did you get basil???
I Don't have any that's fresh, only the dried stuff. And with it being a harvest day I went to the Advil to nip it in the bud. Oh I thought of you and how you just went through it. I was tempted to just do the Basil, but couldn't afford it not to work for me today.

I get them often enough that I will be testing that out for my next one, and then Mrs Rex may try when she gets a migraine (we both get them).

Great job Rex, looking forward to hearing how you find the droughted buds!

Thanks Strunger! I'll be happy tonight when it's all done...it'll be a cannafudge night for me! I made my last batch with a twist. I used the caramel Eagle Brand, coconut, walnut and marshmallows.
YUM!

I Don't have any that's fresh, only the dried stuff. And with it being a harvest day I went to the Advil to nip it in the bud. Oh I thought of you and how you just went through it. I was tempted to just do the Basil, but couldn't afford it not to work for me today.

I get them often enough that I will be testing that out for my next one, and then Mrs Rex may try when she gets a migraine (we both get them).

Thanks Strunger! I'll be happy tonight when it's all done...it'll be a cannafudge night for me! I made my last batch with a twist. I used the caramel Eagle Brand, coconut, walnut and marshmallows.
YUM!
Looks like a great harvest there @Rexer !!! I cant wait to get past this seedling stage.

Wow - another migraine sufferer … I swear the stress of our world and all the screen time is a major causal factor.

Wink wink nudge nudge!

You mean straight up basil? Or is that code for something else? I must have missed that discussion...
Allow me:
Basil...does the trick for an oncoming migraine every time!
I start getting blurry on one side of my right eye. Then the slight throb starts...immediately run to grab basil and just stick it under my nose with sunglasses over my eyes and sit down. Usually within 20 min or so I'm good.

YUM!
I hope you feel better and that in the future it works for you and Mrs Rex. Marvelous job here again Sir!

"I start getting blurry on one side of my right eye. Then the slight throb starts...immediately run to grab basil and just stick it under my nose with sunglasses over my eyes and sit down. Usually within 20 min or so I'm good."

Huh. I've never heard of that. Thanks for the tip. :thanks:

"I start getting blurry on one side of my right eye. Then the slight throb starts...immediately run to grab basil and just stick it under my nose with sunglasses over my eyes and sit down. Usually within 20 min or so I'm good."

Huh. I've never heard of that. Thanks for the tip. :thanks:
Of course!! Whatever can help someone! We all loathe migraines, I know!
:peace::Namaste::)

Of course!! Whatever can help someone! We all loathe migraines, I know!
:peace::Namaste::)
I have noticed a number of strains, when perusing seedbanks, that claim to help specifically with migraines. Have any of you migraine sufferers tried growing any of them? Do they work better than others?

I have noticed a number of strains, when perusing seedbanks, that claim to help specifically with migraines. Have any of you migraine sufferers tried growing any of them? Do they work better than others?
You know what Jon, idk why I haven't looked that up...I have some new strains I haven't germed yet and maybe I'll research that and see if I can't grab a couple new seeds to put in the next grow...

You know what Jon, idk why I haven't looked that up...I have some new strains I haven't germed yet and maybe I'll research that and see if I can't grab a couple new seeds to put in the next grow...
This might help:

EDITED: Insert info presented by @InTheShed in his next post in this spot instead. Thanks, Shed. Edited. Ha! No email from a mod after all!!!!!

:rofl:

The Lemon Haze I just acquired says its good for headaches and insomnia (my two primary issues)

The Lemon Haze I just acquired says its good for headaches and insomnia (my two primary issues)
I grew it in auto. It's a super tasty strain, at least the auto version was.

Before the mods pull that down for linking to a non-sponsored seedbank (!), here is their list:
  • The Top 5 Cannabis Strains for Migraines
    • OG Kush
    • Northern Lights
    • Harlequin
    • Purple Kush
    • Critical Mass CBD
Oh, I didn't realize that's how it worked. Duh, guess I should know that. Thanks Shed. Great, another "your post has been edited" email.

Back
Top Bottom