Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.
My vote to the Vault.

I have not run any Royal Queen Seeds yet but I SO MUCH like their idea of thinning down all the insane names and crosses. Kudos to RQS for doing that. If I win, the Critical Feminized would be my choice. Thanks, once again to The Vault and to Royal Queen Seeds for a great chance to win some seeds. Kudos to both teams.

I havent had the opportunity to use you seeds yet. I have read alot of awesome reviews of people raving how well they produce.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I would love to try this strain... i haven't any experience with this breeder/supplier but would really like to give them a shot

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
Amazing Royal Queen Seeds Are Awesome Amazing Breeders Would Love To Be Growing Your Strain's Royal Queen Seeds 2020 Finger's Crossed Luv All Your Strain's!!!

No experience with RQS seeds....however I am often re-directed to a RQS when Im searching other cannabis related info.

Would love to have a chance to grow these seeds!

:cheer:

Havent tried Royal Queen Seeds yet, or The Vault either sooooo perhaps if i get this win then ill be the proud owner of some special RQS seeds... the Critical Fems do sound awesome, as does the NL Autos... im so damn excited to hopefully get some of their selection

Ran RQS Hulkberry and critical . Still low yield and sadly only 1 of the 6 seeds made it to the grow .( 3 replacements included !. ) No idea what happened there at all ????. Critical was a good grow though.

Never ran any RQ seeds would love to try some of the Autos :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom