S.E.E.D.S a Journey

CHAPTER TWO OF S.E.E.D.S

Day 1 under the HPS for two weeks of Veg on the 18/6 light schedule down from the 20/4 for the 11 girls from seeds by breeders Barney's Farm, Dinafem and Canuk Seeds. Strains are Acapulco Gold(BF), White Widow(DFem/CS), Jack Herer(CS), Plushberry(unknown) and Chrystal(unknown).

20140909_124218.jpg
20140909_124156.jpg

I have these two plants, one is just slightly affected while the other is reaching dire straits. Please and apologies I have seen the charts and what not, and they have not helped me figure this one out, if you know please just state what this is, I got the charts.
20140909_124301.jpg
20140909_124322.jpg
20140909_124435.jpg
20140909_124509.jpg

I believe it is Calcium myself, which is weird as I use Cal/Mag every watering at a general level feeding. I upped it today.

Thank you very much and I am keen on the feedback :rollit:

Get'er flushed Dyold and lets save those girls.

Your leaf damage appears to be from a calcium deficiency. You may want to flush the affected plants pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size.

Aye KJC Calcium for sure, rather rapid progression and then suddenly stopped just as fast, all the new growth appears healthy.

Get'er flushed Dyold and lets save those girls.

Thankfully, as I stated before it is only affecting 1 plant and it appears to be on the mend.

:Thankyou: for the feedback :rollit:

Hello :420: and Family :passitleft:

Been awhile since I added a update and I am happy to relate that I did get my Nutrient problem figured out with excellent results. I have also released Predatory Spider Mites into the garden to deal that knock out punch to my only garden problem remaining, the dreaded Spider mite and I will post the results.

20141007_083039.jpg
20141007_083045.jpg

Today finds us at day 15 of flower for the girls from SEED.

I almost get the giggles when I see this Plushberry budding in my garden.

20141011_095113.jpg
20141011_095609.jpg

The other 9 girls aka The Garden...I did lose 2 to the battle.

20141011_154531.jpg

Clones have taken well and are on the way to becoming mothers for the next gen.

20141004_134600.jpg
20141004_133740.jpg
20141004_134324.jpg

I will post a Video, been awhile since I did one of those, it is uploading. As always Have fun and enjoy :rollit:

As I promised the video of the garden.

20141008 090353 - YouTube

Most the plants are 50 inches in height with branches in excess of 36 inches from LST training during the switch from Veg to Flower. I have completed the LST training and now the girls are being allowed to just focus on bulking up.

Looking good Dyold, very good. And way to go kicking your problem in the "bud".

Just went through the entire thread from post #1 :bravo:

Couple things learned :thanks:

I will be giving the API for my city water a try....out of the tap it's 7.6 and cloronated and the city has a known problem with high metals and calcium and I too do not want an RO system that wastes 3 gals for every one used.

Another is the spotting rust you posted...I get it every time with blue cheese about 30 days into flower...had to end the strain because I couldn't get it figured out after 4 times in harvest and largely figured it was do to my city water.

What a great grow site and results, I'm going to follow along for round 2 :high-five:

Just went through the entire thread from post #1 :bravo:

Couple things learned :thanks:

I will be giving the API for my city water a try....out of the tap it's 7.6 and cloronated and the city has a known problem with high metals and calcium and I too do not want an RO system that wastes 3 gals for every one used.

Another is the spotting rust you posted...I get it every time with blue cheese about 30 days into flower...had to end the strain because I couldn't get it figured out after 4 times in harvest and largely figured it was do to my city water.

What a great grow site and results, I'm going to follow along for round 2 :high-five:

Welcome Heady and thank you for the props :passitleft: I still have some of the spots on the Acapulco Gold which just seems like it cannot get enough Cal/Mag if that is what is the cause, got me fooled if not.

I posted earlier about the Predatory Spider Mites ( here is a link Predatory Mites | ) it has been about a week since I let them loose and I am still unsure of the out come...will post more later.

Back
Top Bottom