Scared New Grower

Ninja Once

420 Member
Gday all ,
I am new to Grows, forums, talking about grows, (especially on the net) and asking for help.
I am indoor running 1x CMH 315W @ 4100k, 1x600w HPS, and some 600W 440v paplion E thingy (that I paid too much for) that I use to aid flower stage. I am using tubs with some sotta canna grow medium
I have some success and a lot of failures. Once I get brave enough to post a pic or two I will be bending some ears looking for some help regarding a few probs I am having

Welcome my friend.
Don't be scared of posting pictures, we are not here to judge; just here to help.
Every member on this site has had failures and made mistakes. I do everytime.
We are all learning and we all started where you are, at the beginning.
Hopefully that will make you feel a little more at ease..
Take care

Squiggz

More info you give the better help you will get, as the variables can make a difference and if folks guessing/assuming what you are doing you can get advice that works on a different method (soil and soiless has different methods in example).

Gday all ,
I am new to Grows, forums, talking about grows, (especially on the net) and asking for help.
I am indoor running 1x CMH 315W @ 4100k, 1x600w HPS, and some 600W 440v paplion E thingy (that I paid too much for) that I use to aid flower stage. I am using tubs with some sotta canna grow medium
I have some success and a lot of failures. Once I get brave enough to post a pic or two I will be bending some ears looking for some help regarding a few probs I am having
Without failure you can not have success. Embrace the failures and learn from them. The dirt is warm dive in and join the grow parties. :surf:

Welcome @Ninja Once

A lot of good help coming your way. When you are ready to start a grow journal, here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can join our contest and win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Wow thank you all.
I feel a bit over whelmed, so much support,love and information to go through... I have to also obtain some skills with navigating this site and posting stuff in the correct places.
You have all eased my fears regarding sharing and seeking help, So much information to go through and decompress ..
Thank you all so very much. I am a bit pressed for time ATM, but I will disclose my set up with pic's at the first opportunity I get. And then bend some ears ....
With a polite Ninja Bow (without braking eye contact) I thank you all so very much

Hides the signature text of members.

Like what I have below...
V V V V V V V V V

don't be scared. the water's great and the company's better. jump in both feet.
folk here will make sure your head stays over the waves. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom