Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I'm not a huge Christmas guy, so I'll hit it here once for everyone...lol
Happy Festivus to all!!!!!
ae590f9713fd57b91afa8c2c0e61b7be.jpg

Just a drive-by to wish Ya'll a Merry Christmas and a Great New Years...........

Gunna pop a few seeds tomorrow

ATF
Jack Herer

Get those rolling 1st

Then the rest on New year's Eve

Still suffering through the DWC stuffs. Clones are going slow in DWC , gunna give em a few more days then decide what to do

The 3 SP x ATF DWC are looking ok, I clippy the bad roots so waiting for more to grow back to see if they get goopies

Lots of perlite is ready for this next group of babies

Fun fun fun

Happy festivus to you chris! Hell I'm sure it was more of a feast-ivus knowing you. Cheers friend! And its finally the new years... you did better than I expected with the plant count until know. But you made it so send em a swimmmmmin!

You gonna try hempy?

I've done a lot of Hempy, was doing that before I did DWC testing

Tired of this water issues or whatever it is in the DWC so back to Hempy it is

Hopefully you figure out what’s causing the goopies

Well the clones in the Red light district officially have goopies

Sunsabitches!!!!

So the DWC experience is officially OVER!!

Ill toss those two into a dirt cup, and watch the last DWC kiddos to see what they do

Guess I need to clean more Perlite soon...lol...I have a TON of it and about 20-30 buckets....ish

Not a big deal, DWC would take up needed space this grow..but...it pisses me off to no end

Kinda forgot, soil and Perlite babies need Calmag...lol...
Need to cater to these girls better, shame in me.. pH has been high too...I'll do better now the DWC is over ..no more lazy growing

Poping seeds, watching Bowl Games, bending some bitches....gunna be a fun day

That bugs me we can’t figure out the goopie issue though.
I dismantle my RO buddie this am, it looks fine, no mold or rot, not sure I could see anything anyways ..lol..but it looks fine, changing the sediment filter now

I may ..may...try my plain tap water with one of these plants, cuz it has to be my water or the RO system, just to see what happens

Ya it's frustrated the SHIT outa me for sure, and I don't give up easy, but it's making growing not fun, so gotta move on

I guess I'm a gluten for punishment!!!!!

New toy today.. free sample, great local hydro shop for sure
IMG_20181226_110627.jpg

Gunna do a fresh rezz for the clones now, use the Armor .si and h202 and light nutes Andy hydroguard

We shall see

Back
Top Bottom