Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Just waiting on coffee and the GF to show up
45deg...burrrrrr
MVIMG_20181222_071850.jpg

Man I am so jealous. I have never been camping in the desert. Several years ago when I was single I had a plan to get an on/off road bike, load it down and take off on a road less traveled tour of that area. My mom lives out there so I have 2 base camps. Some day...... :)

PS Watch out for friendly reptiles that just want to snuggle. :oops:

Man I am so jealous. I have never been camping in the desert. Several years ago when I was single I had a plan to get an on/off road bike, load it down and take off on a road less traveled tour of that area. My mom lives out there so I have 2 base camps. Some day...... :)

PS Watch out for friendly reptiles that just want to snuggle. :oops:

Still a bit cold for unwanted cuddlers yet

But I tell ya, a campfire sure cures anything

Merry Christmas Bud Heads

Have a fantastic holiday if that's yer deal, or if yer like me, have a BLAST cooking Dead Turkey and Grilled Prime Rib Roast......

Um YES PLEASE!!!!!

Merry Christmas Chris.....enjoy your gluttony brother lol!
Oh Ya!!!!!

Bummer no football today, but. Gunna watch replays from yesterday since I missed most the games camping

Football sucked this year. None of my Florida teams did anything in the NFL this year except suck ass. FSU had its first losing season in forever so college football was no better (except for UCF)....good thing my grows went well huh. I just looked at my numbers and depending on the Hawaiian girl finishes drying.....I will be close 45 ounces from the last 4 plants.

Football sucked this year. None of my Florida teams did anything in the NFL this year except suck ass. FSU had its first losing season in forever so college football was no better (except for UCF)....good thing my grows went well huh. I just looked at my numbers and depending on the Hawaiian girl finishes drying.....I will be close 45 ounces from the last 4 plants.
Ya, I actually when camping 2x without my satellite dish, football was a struggle this year

Ya yer soil is kicking ass for sure
Pretty sure I'm done with DWC , it has to be my water causing me grief, nothing else makes sense

Back to Hempy, and I'm tossing around some soil next winter.
I'm gunna mix up some veggy soil and see how it goes

Fun Fun Fun

No pics in a few days, so since GLUTTONY prep is done...lol...I'll pop a few up

Haze is doing great, hard to believe I walked away and let her die and she said F U buddy....lol
She isn't big, but she is impressive, the main cola is one big long bud that bends down to the base
Smell is very Skunky and funky, love it
IMG_20181224_092014.jpg
IMG_20181224_092008.jpg
IMG_20181224_092004.jpg

The dirty Haze Clone is showing growth finally
IMG_20181224_092027.jpg

The DWC clone twins are slower for sure, giving them a rezz change today, so we shall see how they progress
IMG_20181224_092418.jpg

The SP x ATF group is doing g great
The rescue girls in Hempy are showing growth now, and no definitive sighn of a boy.....yet

Dirt girls are looking great asss well. Still not sure of their future yet. I may mix up some old FFOF soil and EWC and toss two into 3gal fabrics and straight into flower

We shall see
IMG_20181224_092020.jpg
IMG_20181224_092208.jpg

Nice tripple snip on this baby
IMG_20181224_092220.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181224_092041.jpg
    IMG_20181224_092041.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 12
Heyyo! I think church just starts late today. My awful broncos will play the raiders...

The haze looks great for what it wet through man. And it seems everything else is cruising right along. Man that campfire sure looked nice. And 45 degrees is a damn heat wave! Lol. Enjoy your big feast, sure sounds like you'll be eating good this Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom