Second Grow: 2xZkittlez, 1xBlueberry 2019-2020

I dumped the RO water with soil. My well water is almost 400ppm without MC and the plants are much happier off the RO water.

My pipes are galvanized and date somewhere around the early 40's. Unfortunately, my well water is around 700 ppm. It was really hard to lock down my pH and I think they have been happier with RO water. But yes, it does cause some issues as well, like nitrogen deficiencies.

My pipes are galvanized and date somewhere around the early 40's. Unfortunately, my well water is around 700 ppm. It was really hard to lock down my pH and I think they have been happier with RO water. But yes, it does cause some issues as well, like nitrogen deficiencies.
700 is cranking.

Plants are rebounding. Still a little heavy today, so waiting tomorrow to do a feed. I think my blueberry needs a bit of a hotter feed than Zkittles. She gets droopy within a couple of days of getting fed.

Blueberry is in the front.
IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

I wanna give a shout out to @Backlipslide on his MOTM! He's an incredible mentor and has helped significantly with my grows along the way. Congrats man! Well deserved!

Day 38 of flower. She had me going into panic mode for a while, but I think she's recovering well. She's frosty and my sites are growing more and more white hairs. Might not be the bulkiest yield, but she'll pull through for me. :)

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

Not a lot of changes, but definitely some bulking.

My guestimate is 2 weeks for the Zkittles and at least 3+ for the blueberry and mini-zkittles. Also, has anyone touched a bit of the trichomes on the plant and then licked it off your finger and got kinda high? :p

Zkittles
IMG_2198.JPG

Zkittles in the back and few Blueberry colas in the front
IMG_2197.JPG

Mostly Blueberry
IMG_2196.JPG

Cut a test nug today. Trichs are mostly clear and a few cloudy. She's got some time yet. But I'm still hanging her and smoking her in a few days. She came in close to 2.5 grams wet. :yummy:
IMG_2220.JPG

This is likely the last update before chopping at least the Zkittles. I lowered nutrients a bit with my watering late last week, and the blueberry started to yellow again. She is SUPER sensitive to nutrient uptake at this point. I guess it's a good thing she only has a week or so left. All are looking pretty good, and the good news is I'm going to be starting a second grow tent soon!

Question for those that use MegaCrop - Do you still do a pre-harvest flush in a soil grow?

Also, yesterday was a good day. I got offered a job! :)

Mature Zkittles in the back, Blueberry upfront
IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2280.JPG

The Zkittles will be pulled at the end of the week
IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

Back
Top Bottom