Incredible Bulk:
IB_seedling_10_25.png

7 days into seedling stage for the Incredible Bulk

Dutch Delight:
DD_seedling_10_25.png

11 days into seedling stage for the Dutch Delight

Looking pretty happy! :blunt: .

Seedling Update:

The girls are in the process of being transplanted to their permanent home. I'll be using the same 5 gallon root pouches from my previous grow as they are still in good shape. These bags are made from recycled water bottles and work great. There is some residue from previous drainage so I ran some water through them before filling with soil. Pretty happy with the youngsters - take a look at their roots...

Skywalker Kush:
SK_roots_10_28_17.png

Incredible Bulk:
IB_roots_10_28_17.png

Dutch Delight:
DD_roots_10_28_17.png

Nice little root mass! .

Transplant Update:

They were transplanted successfully! Looking at the root mass and overall size of the seedling's stalk; I should have known the Incredible Bulk would need just a couple more days. The Skywalker's are responding nicely as well as the Dutch Delight.

Transplant_all_10_28_171.png

SK_transplant.png

IB_and_DD_transplant.png

As for the Incredible Bulk; she decided to lay down for a nap but I've got her propped up with a gardening stake. Her leaves were pressed from laying on her side so I'm curious to see how she will respond... really hoping that her stalk didn't disconnect or partially break from the root mass. I gave her a little dose of water to stimulate a response and continue uptake.

IB_transplant_stake1.png

Hope she comes out alright, looking happy otherwise! .

Yea I've actually snapped a seedlings stem so it was just folded over-not completely detached, put a bit of dirt around it and staked it up and it grew strong within a week or two!

Early Veg Update:

The girls are growing right along. They are showing slight signs of a nitrogen deficiency so I'll be giving a little boost with the next gulp! If you look closely; you can see the light chlorosis.... Skywalker's are on the left and doing well. They are stacking nicely so far and looking good! Leaves are thickening up and stretching nicely. The Dutch Delight is in the front right and is also right there with the Skywalker's as for performance. Incredible Bulk tried to lay on her side again so I rigged up a paper clip on a gardening stake and this has resolved the concern. She leans side to side but keeping her head up! I'm predicting that the Incredible Bulk is going to be the fighter of the group as it started off behind and is facing her challenges with finesse. Check em out...

Seedling_all_11_1_17.png

IB_seedling_11_1.png

Happy plants! :3

Subbed in. OregonF they look good. I love soil grows this should be fun

Welcome to the party, Gee64!! We're just hanging out having a wonderful time and happy to have you! Share any input you may have and thanks for the compliment!

Back
Top Bottom