Shaggn's Crop King - Green Crack - Hempy - LED 3x3

You gotta finish cold if you want that much colour. And you can't "wet cure" it. I dried it to 20% moisture under UV light. It was also washed in H2O2 (1 cup 3% in 5 gallons water) then rinsed and washed in 1 cup lemon juice to 5 gal water to help preserve the colour.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well 7 out of 10 have a tap started! Other 3 should pop within 5 days max, unless they started out as duds. Will post a pic later. Peace!!

We are now @ 8/10 with the other 2 lookn like they are just starting to crack!! By morning we will know.

I use riot rooters for seeds and clones, they work great for perlite hempies. Peace!!

P.S. soon as heads start poppn I will post pix!!

10/10 popped!! As of right now 5 of the first 7 to pop have started showing their heads out of the riot rooters. The last 3 will need the day to produce enough tap root before transferring to their plugs. I will get a couple pix up tonight. Peace!!

20170108_114423.jpg

20170108_114721.jpg

I figure i can run 2-3 autos while im vegging photos that way around the time i flip the photos my autos will be ready to chop. Sort of a dual harvest each grow cycle.

Keep em frosty ya'll

I figure i can run 2-3 autos while im vegging photos that way around the time i flip the photos my autos will be ready to chop. Sort of a dual harvest each grow cycle.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Awesome idea!! I think once I get my veg cob light set, I will be trying that out. Thanks PW!!

Damn, now I'm going to need a bigger veg tent lol

I can't add this thread to my signature. For some reason every time I highlight the current header for it, It just adds the link to the top line..... Anyone point out if I'm missing or not doing it properly. Thank you.

Looks like 9 will make it for sure. Number 10 has curled her tap into a knot into herself. Not sure if she will snap out of it. We will see. Peace!!

20170109_205912.jpg

I'm hoping #10 makes it... Looks like she has formed a weird ball at the very tip of her tap. Looks healthy and has shedded her shell. We will see. Peace!!

20170110_122501.jpg

Next pic they will be in their new hempy homes.

Back
Top Bottom