Shaggn's Crop King - Green Crack - Hempy - LED 3x3

You gotta finish cold if you want that much colour. And you can't "wet cure" it. I dried it to 20% moisture under UV light. It was also washed in H2O2 (1 cup 3% in 5 gallons water) then rinsed and washed in 1 cup lemon juice to 5 gal water to help preserve the colour.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Howdy I was just perusing and I wanted to comment here I did/am growing a couple Crystal Meth by Fast Buds and the reason is the color here are a few pics of the last one I harvested I got a little over 3 bags in about 90 days and my temps are a constant 79 Fahrenheit
420-magazine-mobile1583004523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1498926275.jpg
on a side note outta 3 seeds all 3 germinated but 1 of them is green no sign of purple anywhere. I've currently got a green crack about to harvest and she's got colas almost a foot long and she's not even 60 days old

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Same as before... Middle tray on each outside row. They have inspection coming up. I will get pictures of just the GCs. Peace!!

20170311_222159.jpg

Well, what can I say..… I'm sorry to everyone following. My other half hasn't always been on my side, for the most part. Today she blew up threatening me….. I chose to scrape everything as I can't trust her after using what I do against me. This journal will be abandoned..… I apologize to everyone. I will still be lurking when I can and look forward to still playing my part with this amazing community. Peace 420!!

Well, what can I say..... I'm sorry to everyone following. My other half hasn't always been on my side, for the most part. Today she blew up threatening me..... I chose to scrape everything as I can't trust her after using what I do against me. This journal will be abandoned..... I apologize to everyone. I will still be lurking when I can and look forward to still playing my part with this amazing community. Peace 420!!

Sorry to hear bud

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

So sorry to read of your problem. All at 420 Magazine wish you the best. You've made the safe choice.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now - even if a grow is not finished, if we know why then the journal goes to Completed.

When you are in a position to start a new journal, you know where to go - Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

What a shit thing to do! Im sorry brother! I hope someday you can journal again but not until the time is right ya know. Really sucks to have to trash those little beauties, definitely better to be safe then sorry. Take care brother and i hope things go well for you! Good vibes your way!

Sorry to hear that man...
Ive had my ole lady threaten that too but thats cuz i caught her up on bullshit.
Either way when you have a love for something not to mention something your good at that should never be used against someone no matter what it is!
I hope everything works out and you can get growing soon.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, what can I say..... I'm sorry to everyone following. My other half hasn't always been on my side, for the most part. Today she blew up threatening me..... I chose to scrape everything as I can't trust her after using what I do against me. This journal will be abandoned..... I apologize to everyone. I will still be lurking when I can and look forward to still playing my part with this amazing community. Peace 420!!

I know the feeling I had a ex wife break into my warehouse and break Lights and cut tents and always threaten to call the fuzz I have now moved to a new location had to get all new gear and start over

Back
Top Bottom