Shaggn's Crop King - Green Crack - Hempy - LED 3x3

Great job getting them to crack is one of the hardest part of a grow. I know so many people that mess up germ. Process. I use a clone dome as well with a heat mat. And i usually get all of them to crack and doesnt take that long. I dont do the 24 soak that most people do. All i do is soak rockwool or rapid rooters in ph water and add rapid booster and a lil mammoth p and then spray once they dry out a lil then open vents on day 4 and by then i have sprouts and transplant into there next home. I always up pot thru grow and or do hydro buckets

Looks like #10 might make it.... I had a peek to see what was going on with her.... stumpy lol. Looks bumpy like a clone just before it spits roots. Soon as it does I will post. All the other girls are on track. Peace!!

20170113_205952_HDR.jpg

Shagg, mutants turn out to be rather exceptional plants for some reason. I kknow my 2 mutants turned into monsters with great structure. Never count out the runts and mutants.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Shagg, mutants turn out to be rather exceptional plants for some reason. I kknow my 2 mutants turned into monsters with great structure. Never count out the runts and mutants.

Keep em frosty ya'll

I checked GC10. The other day the knot/root died n fell off. The stump was clean n white so kept the riot rooter moist in hopes of a new root/s, like a clone... I buried the stem so it had as much room as possible to spit out a root. Well I just checked and it looks like there is a new root!! We will know in couple days tops. I will take a picture in a couple days to make sure the new root can grow undisturbed till then. Peace!!

Better late than never im here shaggn!

Definitely!! Glad you're here lootznbootz.

So whats the plan for these shagg?
Mainlined like the ones in bloom again?
I wouldnt mind seeing 8 heads on each this time round lol

Sounds like a good idea!! Question now is how many 8/headers to run?? I probably could squeeze 16 - 4/headers rather than just 9 that are in there now (other current journal). There is more than enough room but will the LEDs be able to provide quality sized buds? Maybe 9 - 8/headers or just 4?? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated. I want a fuller tent with this journal. Peace!!

Confirmed GC10 is a survivor!! I've had great success with Crop King seeds. Another 10/10 popped and are now growing. Peace!!

20170116_120252_HDR.jpg

20170116_120459_HDR.jpg

You gotta finish cold if you want that much colour. And you can't "wet cure" it. I dried it to 20% moisture under UV light. It was also washed in H2O2 (1 cup 3% in 5 gallons water) then rinsed and washed in 1 cup lemon juice to 5 gal water to help preserve the colour.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
What type of uv light do you use Jimmy?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What type of uv light do you use Jimmy?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can get them at aquarium places. They're marketed as uvc sterilization lights.
A 12" will do in a small reflective tent. It just stops microbes from growing while you dry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom