Shaggn's Crop King - Green Crack - Hempy - LED 3x3

You can get them at aquarium places. They're marketed as uvc sterilization lights.
A 12" will do in a small reflective tent. It just stops microbes from growing while you dry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Do you have any link? I'm checking some models on google but not sure what to look for.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shaggn , ALL of my seeds popped since you shared your file technique. It was so hard to hold the seed firmly, but it paid off, many thank you's! ;)

Very nice G2HM!! Ya holding the tiny seeds can be problematic lol. I've used tweezers ever so gently. The original way that I

heard for scuffing seeds was glueing sandpaper on the inside of a matchstick box. Shuffle the seed/s gently. Glad they all

popped!!

I changed my flouro unit as my diy unit is better as the plants grow faster n fuller. Peace!!

20170128_151559_HDR.jpg

420-magazine-mobile257124702.jpg
hey good luck with that green crack ❤️️... this is mine last summer.....it even got a name .. swamp thing ... smoking it now ... it's real nice.. happy growing...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I apologize to everyone following. This journal will be active but slow going for the moment. Working on my ODG17 and all space is needed. Peace!!

20170215_201241.jpg

Hey 420!! The GC are in the middle tray on both outside rows. Middle row is as well as everything else in the trays for ODG17 to begin in a couple months time. Peace!!

20170223_121126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom