Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Glad to have you Mike! Yeah I'm doing some experimentation here and some of the plants aren't liking it hahah. But it allows me to adjust for next time. I really think these SIPs are the ticket.

Got lots more weird stuff inbound. Just got a cycle timer for the Water cooled Co2 so excited to put that in tonight.
Right on man I love the mad scientist aspect to this whole thing and these cool experiments surely some will fail but hopefully most are great successes good luck with your future endeavors and I will be keeping track of this I am really interested in a lot of things you're doing here . . .

Thanks, Just picked one up ebay 16.00 shipping included. Maybe could of found one cheaper
but just grabbed the cheapest one listed at the time :)
I have a buddy in Carbondale Illinois that is designing a power strip like this only you can control it through a computer or your phone to an app he's actually making himself one a couple other friends one and me one

I really want to thank everyone that voted for me and even those who didn't. It was a totally unexpected nomination and any of the candidates were hugely deserving.
That being said I will never turn away praise or a pat on the back. It's just not neighborly to do so. I hope that I can live up to the title and will keep on keepin on.

I truly am grateful. This is no small gesture on the part of the fam. I am just happy that enough peeps felt inspired to vote for me. If the goal was to make me feel loved then you guys accomplished that in a real way.

Just wait to see the new things that will take place over the course of a year! It's gonna be an adventure and I'm glad you will be there with me.
I'm gonna post this basic message in the contest thread so don't feel like you gotta go there and read it lol.

Back
Top Bottom