ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

I'm actually pretty ready to see those pics myself!!!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Ok So here we go with a big update!
Final day count post flip 60

So I feel I cut down a touch early on these plants, as you will see there are still a few clear trichs and only a scant few ambers here or there but I really needed them to come down and they are certainly ripe enough. The smell is just amazing, all of them coming together into a huge terpene feast for the nose.

First up is mystery bagseed X4
She has a lot of potential and was one of the least rooted plants to enter flower. thick orange pistils and a really nice skunk small. SHe also became very golden in the end and will make for a super nice golden toned bud. This next round she is well rooted and I am expecting these colas to fill more. Love her low stretch.

IMG_46975.JPG
IMG_46818.JPG
IMG_46847.JPG
IMG_46874.JPG
IMG_46933.JPG
IMG_46984.JPG

Next up is X8.
X8 is a mega brancher, and has almost no stretch. She was mutated as a seedling and split off and branched by herself. She grew some great thick colas. I have super hopes for her in the future as a production strain. She gained a lot of trichomes in the last few weeks and I am really hoping she smokes well. Some pine and earth in there with light skunk undertones.

IMG_46994.JPG
IMG_47021.JPG
IMG_47004.JPG
IMG_47012.JPG
IMG_47042.JPG
IMG_47094.JPG
IMG_47108.JPG
IMG_47117.JPG
IMG_47123.JPG
IMG_47165.JPG
IMG_47173.JPG

Next up is X2
In the beginning of flower she didn't perform very well and I didn't keep her clones. Mistake. Never give up until the evidence is fully in. Over time she really filled out and crystallized. she has a sagey aroma with pine, and is quite lovely. I am revegging this plant to get some clones.

IMG_47193.JPG
IMG_47213.JPG
IMG_47226.JPG
IMG_47235.JPG
IMG_47245.JPG
IMG_47257.JPG
IMG_47284.JPG

rest of update in next post.

Beautifully presented, as always Shiggity. Good call on #2. Definately a top contender. Let's all learn from that.

Next up in the harvest line is Huckleberry Kush #8
This plant was a joy to grow. Low to medium stretch and kush pole plant structure. Super nice trichome level. hashy coffee notes. Eager, really eager to smoke this one. Very dense nugs, you could always tell just by swaying a branch.
IMG_47326.JPG
IMG_47335.JPG
IMG_47343.JPG
IMG_47364.JPG
IMG_47383.JPG
IMG_47394.JPG

Next on the chopping block Huckleberry Kush #11
I really love this plant. It has amazed me from first flower. Such little stretch to speak of, she just started building flowers right where she was. I have some good versions of her and now that I know she doesnt stretch will let her get taller than the otherss to see what kind of monster colas we can get. Rock hard candy nugs. Unreal levels of thick trichomes. Even the fans are totally covered. A hash maker's delight.

IMG_47418.JPG
IMG_47452.JPG
IMG_47403.JPG
IMG_47445.JPG
IMG_47433.JPG
IMG_47422.JPG
IMG_47476.JPG
IMG_47482.JPG
IMG_47498.JPG
IMG_47514.JPG
IMG_47532.JPG

To round out the Huckleberry Kush, here is HK#3

A fast grower with the most stretch by far of the Huckushes. I didnt have much hope for her at first but she kept putting on more and more flowers. In the end her yield will be quite nice. She never yellowed one bit, I finally defoled her in the last week to get more light on the lower buds. Will be interesting to smoke all 3 HK representations and pick a favorite.
IMG_47574.JPG
IMG_47584.JPG
IMG_47618.JPG
IMG_47625.JPG
IMG_47634.JPG
IMG_47647.JPG
IMG_47677.JPG
IMG_47695.JPG
IMG_47717.JPG
IMG_47729.JPG

Agent Orange #5
Easily the best of the Agent Oranges and the one that didn't hermie. She doesnt have as dense buds as the hucks but wow she may have more trichomes. Love this strain and her skunky tang smell. Some trifoliar branch pics at the end. I forgot to take pics before I removed her stakes so she is all floppy in the first pic lol.

IMG_47737.JPG
IMG_47744.JPG
IMG_47775.JPG
IMG_47758.JPG
IMG_47814.JPG
IMG_47846.JPG
IMG_47857.JPG
IMG_47867.JPG
IMG_47876.JPG
IMG_47883.JPG
IMG_47896.JPG
IMG_47906.JPG

Agent Orange #9
Nothing to speak of and a light hermie as well. Not much odor, decent trichomes but nothing special. Definite spliff material.

IMG_47925.JPG
IMG_47944.JPG

X6
Was going to let her go further but in the end decided to take her down and get the next batch in. Her nugs were nice and heavy and 50/50 cloudy/clear trichs.
IMG_47988.JPG

Hanging harvest
IMG_47957.JPG
IMG_479711.JPG

Hanging harvest two days later
IMG_48034.JPG
IMG_48047.JPG

New plants into flowering room
2 more weeks then flip. Will train and grow them in the meantime and allow roots to develop. High Brix in row closest, regular chem nute plants in back row.
IMG_48024.JPG

Vegetative
you wouldn't know I pulled 10 large plants out of there...

IMG_48078.JPG

Congrat5on the harvest Shiggity. Very nice harvest. I really like the looks of the hk's. Well done!

Yes in the end the Agent Oranges were a bit of disappointment having 2 of 3 hermie. I have heard that about TGA gear and Kidgrow confirmed that rumor as well. But the AO that did best didn't hermie and she is a definite keeper!

The Huckleberry Kushes have made me a super DynastyGenetics fan, all his pheno descriptions and growing characteristics were spot on. ProfessorP fan right here for sure. Next on my list from Dynasty will be pineapple fields and perhaps the Oregon Huckleberry IBL.

The alphakronik mad hatters aren't even depicted here. I chopped them down and they are drying but nothing special. They have trichs and are pretty dense bud but lack a strong smell and are not very large. They were also very tempermental and showed the most calcium deficiency. Maybe alphakronik has some great strains but it is no surprise why these were freebies. A better grower than me may have done better with them.

you wouldn't know I pulled 10 large plants out of there...

I'm not sure I believe ya. It's a potted plant factory in there and you don't know from minute to minute how many have replicated without your involvement.

More chop reps to ya Shiggity!
If you need help picking a favorite from those, I'm your guy. It sounds like a Kushy job. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fantastic journal, as it was informative, light-hearted, eye candy with a nice harvest. I'm glad you included the scents and visuals throughout. I always forget that info and when I'm looking through my mind to find it later... and it just ain't there!

:bravo: :party:

I'm glad you included the scents and visuals throughout. I always forget that info and when I'm looking through my mind to find it later... and it just ain't there!

I hear ya on that, and I just don't have a connoisseurs nose for it. I open my tent and get an incredible smell, exactly like Cannabis with a hint of pot and subtle undertones of weed.

Back
Top Bottom