ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

I harvested 3 so far and have 2 more ready in a 17 days. As you said, AO 2 mother did not turn out as well as other AO's that I have grown before. Started out well in flower and about week 3 I lost the dehumidifier and my old friend, PM showed up. After spraying Green Cleaner for several weeks, I finally got control of it. I may have neglected her a bit too so YMMV. However, AO hydro 1 and hydro 2 turned out really well. Hydro 2 was the clone from mother 2. AO 1 is a shorter phenol, and did not stretch very much. As it is drying, it has a citrus, lite berry and pine scent to it. AO 2 was a lot taller, by ~14" and did stretch a lot in flower. The buds are a lot larger and smell of citrus, orange and a bit of turpentine type of chemical like, but not diesel. I am still convinced that for me, hydro is the way to go. My buds are always larger and once it is up and running, it is easier to control.

I trim the leaves off mine before hanging them to dry so with just stems and bud, wet weight was...
AO 1 hydro : 209g
AO 2 hydro : 359g
AO mother 2 : 161g

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Awesome harvest and update shigga that ao5 is still my favourite just so damn tasty trichy

I hear ya on that, and I just don't have a connoisseurs nose for it. I open my tent and get an incredible smell, exactly like Cannabis with a hint of pot and subtle undertones of weed.
Bahahahahaha...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

I harvested 3 so far and have 2 more ready in a 17 days. As you said, AO 2 mother did not turn out as well as other AO's that I have grown before. Started out well in flower and about week 3 I lost the dehumidifier and my old friend, PM showed up. After spraying Green Cleaner for several weeks, I finally got control of it. I may have neglected her a bit too so YMMV. However, AO hydro 1 and hydro 2 turned out really well. Hydro 2 was the clone from mother 2. AO 1 is a shorter phenol, and did not stretch very much. As it is drying, it has a citrus, lite berry and pine scent to it. AO 2 was a lot taller, by ~14" and did stretch a lot in flower. The buds are a lot larger and smell of citrus, orange and a bit of turpentine type of chemical like, but not diesel. I am still convinced that for me, hydro is the way to go. My buds are always larger and once it is up and running, it is easier to control.

I trim the leaves off mine before hanging them to dry so with just stems and bud, wet weight was...
AO 1 hydro : 209g
AO 2 hydro : 359g
AO mother 2 : 161g

Feel free to post some final pics here Skunkpilot. And a smoke report when you get there!

Here are some shots of the AO girls.

20151220_104306.jpg

20160114_232849.jpg

20151220_134214.jpg

20160114_223612.jpg

20160118_204027.jpg

A couple of picts of the powdery mildew that I am fighting.
20160120_211307.jpg

20160120_211448.jpg

Have a great day.

What do you teach, Shiggity?

Back
Top Bottom