Shorti's 4th Grow, ATF!

Sorry trying to catch up with ya shorti but this new job has me really busy. Dont sweat the beans I'm sure some more may show up here soon.....

Thank you so much Chris that's going to make a huuuuuge difference :) :)

Babies are doing well, it's been overcast and rainy which has helped keep the bugs off for now! Hopefully we can stride right up to the weekend with no issues. Crazy how one remains virtually untouched by the critters while one is all ate up, I wonder if it has anything to do with pheno expression or genetic strength?

Will post pictures as soon as first full leaves appear :) Thank you all! I hope not to disappoint ya

Thank you so much Chris that's going to make a huuuuuge difference :):)

Babies are doing well, it's been overcast and rainy which has helped keep the bugs off for now! Hopefully we can stride right up to the weekend with no issues. Crazy how one remains virtually untouched by the critters while one is all ate up, I wonder if it has anything to do with pheno expression or genetic strength?

Will post pictures as soon as first full leaves appear :) Thank you all! I hope not to disappoint ya
I had a plant in the 70's it was about 3 feet tall, and all bushy, and a squirrel ate the thing down to just a bit of trunk. Well we only saw one. I guess he could have had buddies. A couple feet away my mom had a forest growing, and they didn't touch it. Who knows why critters do what they do.

Survival of the fittest. I know people malnourish plants intentionally to attract the pests in their grow space, then chuck the weakling and neem right after

Goodafternoon 420mag! I received the light finally and will be moving this baby indoors in short order! Thank you everyone who has helped give this grow all it needs to succeed you are all the bomb!!

Attachments

• 20180825_153356.jpg
    20180825_153356.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 79
Looking good Shorty, off to a great start!
Thats EM DOG fem I cant wait to see what I manage with her! The remaining ATF is not looking so hot..

Thats EM DOG fem I cant wait to see what I manage with her! The remaining ATF is not looking so hot..
Get that ATF inside, if it's a girl you will be sooooo glad ya did

Good stuff there shorti!!! Well glad the one survivor was a fem lmao... growchy, hope this one kicks some fat gerbils for our girl.

Thank you everyone! I got the tent together with the light in it, and realized I didn't have a clip fan so I ordered one from amazon, should arrive today :) I went ahead and topped the Em Dog, she seemed ready. ATF is still pushing on outside, it's finally on the rebound even, no damage at all on new leafs!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day, will post more soon

Back
Top Bottom