Shorti's 4th Grow, ATF!

yeah I'm thinking a week or so, it'll be pretty evident when she's ready. She seems to be pretty dense, not much spacing between nodes - but I'm guessing 24/7 cycle plus bluer light(vipar vs mars from previous grow) may have a bit to do with it. May shorten light period to 20/4 or even 18/6. Who knows, we'll see.

Looking good Horti ! Late to the party but subbed in now. :popcorn:
Welcome Kismet! Don't worry about being late I'm happy to have you on board the shorti show❤ nothing but love for 420 here!

Hello everyone! Update on the plants! It's now time of the season here where sunlight is really good, so I'm using the vipar to get plants big enough to throw outside the tall one is van stanks ATF which has just developed a staggered growth pattern indicative of a female❤ the shorter bushier plant is Growchys Em Dog which was a feminized seed.

Inside, I have a Northern Lights fem and Lambnesia fem growing under the vipar

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Attachments

• 20180921_111540.jpg
    20180921_111540.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180921_111530.jpg
    20180921_111530.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 50
Thank you PW and Chris!

Well, somehow after transplanting the ATF into the 10 gal, we had a real windy storm and I wasn't here.. And she didn't survive. Somehow the Em Dawg only lost a few leafs.. when it quits raining I will post a pic! So glad I started the fem Lambnesia and fem NL

Yep I'm not gonna let it get me down even though the ATF was starting to flower and smell real delicious. I was honestly afraid she was gonna triple in height and be hard to manage. But yeah I've learned to accept that outdoor growing has some extreme cons haha
Plan b is always necessary.

And thank you Cavscout! I hope you and P.W have a relaxing and nice Sunday as well!

Good evening 420magazine! Em Dawg is showing preflowers ❤ wonder how she's gonna turn out! Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Attachments

• 20180925_184616.jpg
    20180925_184616.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 53
Good evening 420magazine! Em Dawg is showing preflowers ❤ wonder how she's gonna turn out! Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
Looking good shorti hope all so good in the hood lady ✊

Aww go little EMily!!! Sorry about the ATF... damn storms can take a toll. Glad plan B is rocking strong for you though. Hope all is well miss shorti!

Back
Top Bottom