Shorti's 4th Grow, ATF!

Good evening 420magazine! I'm Happy to report that I will be spending some more time with all of you shortly! I just started 3 GDP, going to buy a timer and clip fan tomorrow! Plan on doing them in 1gal coco containers Emily is now showing her lady parts and is very happy in her 6gal container

I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend!

Id also like to introduce a new member - @Frank mayhem who is a friend of mine!! I hope he receives the same love and inspiration I did when I first started my 420 journey!!

Attachments

• 20180930_212256.jpg
    20180930_212256.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 39
Good evening 420magazine! I'm Happy to report that I will be spending some more time with all of you shortly! I just started 3 GDP, going to buy a timer and clip fan tomorrow! Plan on doing them in 1gal coco containers Emily is now showing her lady parts and is very happy in her 6gal container

I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend!

Id also like to introduce a new member - @Frank mayhem who is a friend of mine!! I hope he receives the same love and inspiration I did when I first started my 420 journey!!

Yer gonna love those GDP , my fav strain to play with

Yer gonna love those GDP , my fav strain to play with
I'm really looking forward to growing them out I'll be happy if I get a nice male out of the 3 as well, I wanna save some viable pollen for future breeding.

Good Afternoon 420magazine! Here are some shots of Em as she closes her first week of flowering ❤ hope everyone is having an amazing day!

Gonna stack nicely Shorti!
Thx PW! The overall largeness of this plant has me pretty confident (leaf bigger than hand, buds stacked like crazy)

I'm really thinking she will be a beautiful specimen in a months time!! She also has the sweetest lemon cleaner smell, I can tell the smoke is gonna be nice

Welcome Jack!! I hope you enjoy the show, I'm not as active in this journal as I have been in others but now that my preparations are almost ready for my indoor season, things will begin picking up soon happy to have you here!
And PW, I think most of us could use some lemon in our life! She's very mild scented but still I like what she has ☺ no where near as pungent or odorous as my previous plants.

Good evening 420magazine! Em Dog is really taking off!! I'm now feeding her with Mightygrow organics Bloom, AN bud candy, AN Big Bud & z7 2 part she seems to be very happy!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Attachments

• 20181008_192102.jpg
    20181008_192102.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20181008_192055.jpg
    20181008_192055.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20181008_192049.jpg
    20181008_192049.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 42
Good evening 420magazine! Em Dog is really taking off!! I'm now feeding her with Mightygrow organics Bloom, AN bud candy, AN Big Bud & z7 2 part she seems to be very happy!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
Hey she’s looking nice! z7 in a plant growing in soil? I’ve used that product in hydro reservoirs. I suppose it never occurred to me to use it with a watering.

Looks like you got a little buddy there? Firefly maybe?
395A5FE7-0397-4034-86AC-5AEAE4885F7A.jpeg

Hey she’s looking nice! z7 in a plant growing in soil? I’ve used that product in hydro reservoirs. I suppose it never occurred to me to use it with a watering.

Looks like you got a little buddy there? Firefly maybe?
395A5FE7-0397-4034-86AC-5AEAE4885F7A.jpeg
Haha yes, a little buddy. She is an outdoor girl after all, there's also a cute yellow spider that has so far kept all the leaf miners off my baby (other plants have been attacked intermittently while she never has). I welcome all beneficial little buddies although unfortunately they will have to go come chop time. I intend to wash these buds. Also, I use z7 because I figure it is really good at breaking down organic matter & tbh I feel like it helps break down the Mightygrow pellets much easier. It also keeps moss and algae at bay on the sides of the fabric pot. Z7 is like a root miracle so I believe it must have SOME benefit
Girls coming along nicely!
Thank you PW, I don't know why but I have a feeling this sun grown bud will be a fantastic experience ❤

Ice and freezing rain here tonight lol... your outdoor emdog looks amazing there shorti

Back
Top Bottom