Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Congratulations shotta!
The buds look beautiful.
And it looks like you've done pretty well in the yield department too.
Running a perpetual garden must be a huge workload to carry.
You carry it very well.

well deserved reps my friend.
:thumb:

Thank you vick. I just make an adjustment here and an adjustment there and the work is getting to be easier but there is always a lot of it to do. But I have been neglecting it a little and it is not slowing down any.
The yield blew me away I was going to be happy with .6-.7 gpw. I will be at the 1gpw door very soon
Thanks for the reps. forgive me for not frequenting your journal will be over in a bit hopefully.

:bump:.... :bump: :bump: that's the sound of a pound when it lands in the trunk. Said, :bump: :bump: :bump:
Right. make that two

Thanks braddah relaxed Leester

gratz on the harvest Shotta, those are some beautiful looking nugs my friends reps for sure:bravo:

Thank you braddah jon for the kind words and reps. now time to sleep wonder what i will do, oh yeah blaze a fat one with a scissor hash biscuit on top. mmm biscuits now maybe I will need a side order of kfc biscuits with honey and butter for munchies.lol

Was up shotta, I was blessed with reps I believe were ment for you:cheesygrinsmiley::slide::high-five:
So I will send'em your way ,you more than deserve them.

Thanks lurch. reps back at you for relaying.

Rest up and do it again +reps for the amazing harvest.

Thank wildbill mate. When the day comes you have your garden going, you are going to be carrying a wealth of knowledge from all the awesome people here. I couldnt be happier with my results. almost to the 1gpw club

I am still not a pro but I intend to give my best as always.

Bout to be running the super soil in veg. cant wait to see the comparisons.

Thank you jb for the kind words. Im sorry to here about your herm dilemma.

as always peace to you and keep em green.

Let em get a little thick before u put em in the SS. Little clones tend to fall apart fast lol. Can't wait for the next round

Awesome harvest Shotta! :yummy:

Love the shots showing all the buds. Amazing yield. Big congrats! :Namaste:

Congrats shotta!! Grow was beautiful, hate to see it go! On with the next one!!! :thumb: :toke:
Can't wait for a smoke report when it's all said and done!!! :peace:
Greetings from up north, -CA

we are not done here bro. next chop in 16-20 days. kind of busy.

Thanks for the kind words and reps ca215. Your garden is looking good too. reps back at ya

Looking so tasty shot!! great work buddy and nice harvest! reps all the way!!

Thanks Joker mate.

was a fun first run in the room. definitely exceeded my expectations. Funny when I am doubling what my buddy does in his hydro setup.
all in all I am very happy with .93 gpw

here is day 42 of the next set. this one looks to be better in my humble opinion.
DSCN30072.JPG
DSCN30032.JPG
DSCN30003.JPG

A little Grape Krush trial
DSCN29973.JPG

You did .93 gpw on the first run of a brand new room? Damn I hope I can do that well on my second run! :winkyface:

Dude. This round I'm guessing 19-25% gain. Looks worlds better than last go... and that's really saying something.

Back
Top Bottom