Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Awesome! 6 choices its about time lol. Sucks to see u shotta and fuzzy pitted against each other tho. Seriously in a bind on where my vote will go on this one. .

All is good. I am stoked that everyone is enjoying the journal. I am kind of shocked I am voted into the motm but very honored and hope to just keep my head screwed on straight and diligently work at my techniques and perfect them. Honestly if you dial the room in properly and everything is in place the plants do all the work really.

I have a round of girls starting in some super soil tonight. veg em for a month and flip em. I hope there is no tragic fails with it.

Thanks all for the kind words and everything. I have been undergoing heavy amounts of stress and anxiety the past month so it is nice to get on here to see that tonight. The harvest is almost ready to give a smoke report. I will just say it is some of the smoothest smoke I have ever consumed. Im sure that would change if I tried some of the fine cannabis grown in these journals.

:Namaste: much love Mate. Keep pushing things get better. Life's test aren't to see what you know about urself, its to learn what you didnt

All is good. I am stoked that everyone is enjoying the journal. I am kind of shocked I am voted into the motm but very honored and hope to just keep my head screwed on straight and diligently work at my techniques and perfect them. Honestly if you dial the room in properly and everything is in place the plants do all the work really.

I have a round of girls starting in some super soil tonight. veg em for a month and flip em. I hope there is no tragic fails with it.

Thanks all for the kind words and everything. I have been undergoing heavy amounts of stress and anxiety the past month so it is nice to get on here to see that tonight. The harvest is almost ready to give a smoke report. I will just say it is some of the smoothest smoke I have ever consumed. Im sure that would change if I tried some of the fine cannabis grown in these journals.

The bud photos you post are second to none. That's only partially due to your photography skills. The buds look so great because you grew great buds! Don't sell yourself short man. I bet your buds smoke as good as any posted here.

:Namaste:

I agree canna. Obviously I know who I am voting for, but if I wasn't on the list, I'd have a real hard time choosing.

Thanks fellas. I am always unsure of how to deal with praise but I must say it feels kind of good. I am a humble soul and I am my own worst critic. But seriously thank you all.

On another note
DSCN30402.JPG
DSCN30412.JPG

Haha no need to be sorry mcloadie. Its all good. Glad you stopped by. Should be some cool stuff happening shortly.

I just wanted to say I had a good laugh when someone called you loadie and you said thats my wife.. I still laugh when i see your name.
mr. and mrs. loadie mcloadie. so good. need to stop by your journal today.

So your flowering the plants in 5 gallon smart pots on those tables? Did really freaking awesome bro on the yields, better than your buddys hydro eh? Bet that pissed him off or at least made him wonder:thedoubletake::hmmmm::scratchinghead::rofl:
Instead of asking a bunch of questions I will re-read your journal from page #1 and then see if the questions didnt get answered all by them selves, I really appreciate the offer to help me closer to the 1GPW club and think with great advice, learning here at 420mag and with all the records I am keeping I should be in the club by the end of 2013, I hope:)
I think I will pick up a trellis net or three and give it a go. My round (1st w/OG) that's finishing up was so light I didnt even have to tie any of the tops up until just a day or two ago. I should need it in room b this week or next. What do you think of tomato cages for supporting this colas? If I dont have to support any of my 2nd round then I am way off. I really like the way room b's tops are with all the LSTing I did with them and they got approx. 45 days under the T5's. I must write a schedule that I can go from day by day to make the most of the time I have to be away from the Family. Maybe if I grow as efficient as I can I could afford to make it up to the Mrs. and kiddos by taking them to DisneyLand or something similar later this year.
OK so back to page one:)

All five gal smarties. Nine on a 4x4 tray as always. 7gal smarties will be done soon. to see if I can improve still.

One thing that I seem to like is not topping or lst really I just start to weave em after they hit 36" in the trellising.

I like this since it prevents the plant from having to go through any sort of shock, I am not saying I am right on this or anything just the way I like to do things. But my bubba og untopped seem to do better in the yield department. need to sleep. Im outta here. tomorrow I should have a nice update.

cheers sling.

I am SUPER jazzed to see how this next round of yours does:) 7 gals eh? I honestly think you are really close to be dialed in. On the other hand I am WAY off and will be happy to be dialed or semi dialed by the end of Summer.
I decided to take the rest of today off, couldn't have if it weren't for making sure ALL the plants are watered and can hang in there until I get up there early in the morning.

I have to build a tray on top of my outside furniture style table soon! If i had the funds I'd be more than willing to purchase another flood table and go that route but since I dont I have to continue to work with whats laying around. Sometimes it turns out better that way.
The OG's this coming up round were topped once in the middle of March. Well see how they go with being closer to natural. Last round they were topped more than I should have and did notice periods of time when they stopped and or slowed way down. Between the records im keeping and the great growers here at 420 ill get where I want to be eventually:high-five:

How goes it everyone. The garden has been doing wonderful other than the new fungus gnat problem that seems to be taking hold. The roots O in my super soil I feel is the culprit. That is not a worry at all though. I will shape em up proper here in the next week. I am feeding compost tea every other feeding.

Tea mix 5 gallon brew

Two cups worm castings
2 TBSP Liquid Krma
1 TBSP molasses
2 TBSP general organics cold processed squid
3 TBSP all purpose bat guano 10-4-1
1 tsp azomite
1 tsp humic acid powder
2 tsp calcium carbonate
2 tsp soft rock phosphate
and I think thats it maybe lol!
fed veg tonight it was there first watering so I mixed 1 gallon of compost tea to 4 gallons water.
I will see tomorrow if that tea was legit.

The flower room is looking great. I feel confident in beating the 1gpw mark on this next run. the plants are smaller and there is only one trellis. but they are very bushy and the canopy is extremely flat. all the tops are larger than last round and very full. expect them to gain a bit more in the next 10 days. day 50 tonight. the tray behind that one is 8 days late do it will be 38 days between harvestsits ok I will have it back to a clockwork type of schedule soon. I am making the transition to the super soil and feel it will be easier as far as feeding them since they will only get water and compost tea for the most part.
here they are at day 50

DSCN31101.JPG
DSCN31062.JPG
DSCN30962.JPG
DSCN30835.JPG
DSCN30807.JPG
DSCN30784.JPG

Hope all is good with everyone here at the great :420:

have a good one and keep them ladies green. cheeeeehooo

Hey Shottafire!!! Your grow is looking F'in amazing!!!! great job on your ladies, they look super happy and delicious!!!

I use a very similar tea recipie and it seems to be working for me as well :)

Back
Top Bottom