Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Awesome as usual Shotta!

That's an impressive canopy. Nice and even and full of sparkly buds!

:Namaste:

thanks shotta for giving me something to strive for. A+ grow forsure bro. So let me ask you is the main reason your switching to the Super Soil so you can use more tea and plain water for your waterings? Or is there other reasons your not planning on sticking with the Sunshine Mix? Only reason I am asking is in an hour or so I am planning on picking up a hundred bucks of the #4 Advanced. I think if theres any funds left after that I will pick up some trellis netting.
Looking fwd. to sticking around and picking up some awesome grow talent from ya. Thanks again and I added some reps for ya

I am planning on doing the super soil to compare results. Do the sunshine mix bro. I plan on doing experiments with mediums and such. Look out for a high brix run with doc's kit. I love the sunshine mix it is what I have worked with for a awhile and will always go back to it if things do not improve. I get the trellis netting from the HD. Grow supply stores usually charge a few extra duckets for the netting.

The super soil is quite simple to work with so far and the plants have responded well. it is really not that much to mix and blend all the amendments and let cook for a month or more and then transplant some healthy vegged clones into the mix. I will get two runs of 9 plants with the four 1.5 cuft bags of organic potting soil plus all the other goodies. I added extra chunky perlite as always. I find that my yields have gone up since I started using the extra chunky but can not be soo sure. The room is pretty dialed in. I am going to recycle my sunshine mix from the harvested plants just seeing if it works. This space has allowed me to really work in the garden and do different things so I feel to use the room to its potential i need to tweak things and keep evolving. I really want to try a heavy yielder to see what I could do with that.

I will say the genetics are a huge part of having a great garden. Out of the seeds i started in the past couple of years nothing has come close to this cut I have. I am going to try and get some seeds from her cause she has the potential as a breeder.

Great job Shotta!
Just beautiful how even that canopy is.
:thumb:

The room is almost about to be cycled out again another 5-6 days left.

I had probably my most memorable experience this 4/20 and that was getting the chance to sit down with the man we all know as DocBud and sample his all star lineup of high brix. It was both a pleasure and an honor to talk with someone as passionate as I am about growing this plant. His style is simple and oh so effective. We exhanged recs talked about a few things and ultimately had a good time. It was a short meeting but I really think it just felt short too since we never fell short of anything to talk about.

I will be reviewing four of his all stars which include the following. Lemon Paki (my favorite), Cherry Pie, Jack Herer, Hair juana. Forget the spelling of the last one you know what it is. Will also give a little write up if you will on my journal and his as well about the day of 4/20 and the finer things we inhaled that day.

Here is where we are at in my room pictures are from a few days ago i think.
Day 53-54 not sure at the moment.
DSCN3152.JPG

Day 14-15
DSCN31673.JPG

Grape Krush sample plant did good. Next tray going into flower will be mixed with 4 Grape and 5 bubba
Here is a couple pre cure grape krush nugs.
DSCN31891.JPG

Day 55 cola to check and see ripeness this tray has really bulked up more than last time but they were started shorter.
DSCN32411.JPG

Cool story mate. Cool you got to meet a fellow 420 brother, thats awsome.

Love them nugs and plant shot shottafire! Happy Late 420 bro :)

Awesome as usual. That 62% thing, is that from a C Vault? Or similar? Saw a cool review on them and want to see how well it can keep some meds for extended periods of time. They come with 62% RH pacs. The price aint too bad for em either. This next rounds looks sick bro, cant wait to see how the grape and bubbas do, that and how my tables comes along. I did set the net and flip the timer.
As always thanks for all the help my friend. Reps

Back
Top Bottom