Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

So last 4/20 was one of the best ones I have had yet. Went for a short drive to meet up with one of the coolest and most level headed no nonsense growers.DocBud!!! His style of high brix might intimidate most but the truth is that this truly is a simple approach. I arrived mid to late morning on a beautiful clear sunny day. When I arrived he met me at a gas station in his text he puts the type of car hes driving and continues to say" I look like someones dad" I lol'd for a second. When he arrived he popped out and we shook hands. Talked for a second and soon after we were on our way to the garden. I never would have thought that I would have the chance to sit with him and talk cannabis. Truly awesome experience, Thank you Doc. Before entering his space we exchanged recs. One thing I noticed is that for not ever meeting him before I felt we had a lot to talk about and there was never a dull moment. It honestly went by too fast. His space is setup beautifully. The drying room Omg that is like the holy shrine to cannabis. hhahaa. We then went into the veg room and smoked a few . Sampling 4 of his All stars. We sampled mine too good yet it has potential to be great with the kit. His plants are much different than mine in veg. Much smaller. We talked and talked and talked some more. He had a fresh new piece of glass that hit so true and good.
I forget the order in which we smoked em but I was the highest I have been in a long while. I know I am rambling so I am going to end it there. But you can bet you will be seeing me in a high brix fashion soon.

heres the jack herer from doc!
DSCN33341.JPG
DSCN33302.JPG

I have to go to work right now so I am about to rip it and go handle business. I will try to get a report on it tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you for the experience and sharing Doc you da man.

You take nice pictures! (and grow nice weed) I would have hand picked the buds if I knew you were going to take pics, instead of just shaking them out of a jar!

I finished your BubbaOG last night under the stars. It's so dang good bro! Excellent.

I got some long, long thoughts sorted out last night.....BubbaOG got me there. I can't say that about just any weed. Excellent quality, flavor, clean burning, delicious smoke!

That BubbaOG sounds awesome, cant wait to try some myself lol. I dont wanna jinx anything :wood:but does anyone here know if bubba has herm tenancies more than other strains? Only reason Im asking is last year two clones from Harborside (Oaktown) both flipped on me. They didnt just grow a male flower here and there, it was more like someone made a mistake and cloned male plants. They ended up having male flowers everywhere like a true male plant??
Hope you didn't mind me asking shottafire? Sorry if you did.

You take nice pictures! (and grow nice weed) I would have hand picked the buds if I knew you were going to take pics, instead of just shaking them out of a jar!

I finished your BubbaOG last night under the stars. It's so dang good bro! Excellent.

I got some long, long thoughts sorted out last night.....BubbaOG got me there. I can't say that about just any weed. Excellent quality, flavor, clean burning, delicious smoke!

I am very happy that you like it. Yours are nothing short of excellent themselves.

Been really busy these past few days but i should be able to give a report on the 4 flagships I have.

Man I am exhausted and irie like bob. Finished up my 2nd batch and although the weights were less the bud size was better. I placed this set into flower a little shorter than normal but it was due to my cycle timing. I now will always wait until my plants get to the desired height. The next set looks promising but it is too hard to tell as they are at 29 days tonight.
The total weights were 822 grams. so .82 grams per watt. I need to beat the 1 gpw mark soon. I think it should happen here shortly as I further dial in my room.
Here is some of the finished nugs
DSCN3480.JPG
DSCN34851.JPG
DSCN34913.JPG

The next set at 29 days
DSCN34692.JPG
DSCN34754.JPG

Peace to all and good growing. Been too busy lately to get on here much. When I do
I am combing through the threads but rarely posting. I still love you all dont worry.

Back
Top Bottom