Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

beautiful Shotta! +reps..Im hoping for the same thing bro, 1gpw, Im not sure if theres 9.6 pds in there though but I think its close:)

Hahaha holy shit. Your the man. So a video filmed in your flower room. I got to see that video.

Just a couple photos from the garden. Will be doing a good update soon.

30 Days from flip
DSCN35442.JPG
DSCN3542.JPG

Super soil set! Kind of slow not too sure whats going on with them.
DSCN3532.JPG

New gear could be a keeper. Name is supposedly "Glue" I got 5 beans from someone that claims this is a definite looker. we will see.

Gonna Give her a Go
DSCN3555.JPG

Peace all and good green
Real update coming soon.

If your going to add some soil to the top of the mix to add extra nutes, why not make a compost teas with the compost used, some worm castings and molasses.

Happy Mothers day to the mrs shotta bro.
Hope things are cruisin.
:hippy:

Been too busy lately to get on here much. When I do
I am combing through the threads but rarely posting. I still love you all dont worry.

I hear ya. :) Things looking great. All caught up. See ya in a week or so! :rofl:

Glad to hear it mate. Been missing the update and hoping they were being backburned on account of life going too good for ya :) u doing a SS vs brix as well?

I will do one more run of super soil and then start the brix kit.

Been a crazy couple weeks to say the least. Took a little time off my regular work schedule at my day job. spent more time changing diapers and getting puked on by my little one. The girls made a jump in the supersoil they seemed to like the little bit of gen organics ca/mg I gave them a couple days ago. The Bubba og tops have thicker stems and bigger fans so I am confident they will do good. Giving them some tea tonight.

I have a question for whomever is following. ? Is it unnecessary to innoculate with mycos in the flower period. I am usually innoculating until the stretch is over. A buddy of mine was saying I was wasting albeit he is not a connosieur grower.

The next set of bubba is coming down in about 20 days. Looking really frosty and good.

should update with some pics here shortly.

Been a crazy couple weeks to say the least. Took a little time off my regular work schedule at my day job. spent more time changing diapers and getting puked on by my little one. The girls made a jump in the supersoil they seemed to like the little bit of gen organics ca/mg I gave them a couple days ago. The Bubba og tops have thicker stems and bigger fans so I am confident they will do good. Giving them some tea tonight.

I have a question for whomever is following. ? Is it unnecessary to innoculate with mycos in the flower period. I am usually innoculating until the stretch is over. A buddy of mine was saying I was wasting albeit he is not a connosieur grower.

The next set of bubba is coming down in about 20 days. Looking really frosty and good.

Well, what they do is help break down the nutrients to a form that plants can absorb, so it seems to me that we want the nutes bein broken down thru the whole life cycle, I use em all the way through, just popped a sockfull into my tea bubbler just a minute ago!

If your soil is well designed and you aren't feeding EDTA, heavy phosphates or other strong salts you should only have to innoculate once. The whole idea is that the plants feed the microbes and the microbes feed the plant. Just adding the stuff does nothing at all.....the microbes have to form a symbiosis with the rhizomes. Once that happens, they reproduce and colonize all on their own.

Continually adding biology isn't necessary!

So why brew a tea? Because the tea brewing process does a couple things:

1.)breaks down proteins, carbs and amino acids so that plant can get them more readily.
2.)the brewing process teaches the microbes to eat what's in the soil.

That's why using lots of sugar and molasses is a bad idea. A little is OK once in a while, but you want to train your critters to eat rocks and poop...not cotton candy.

You can easily add too much biology with a tea, and the microbes will gobble up all the soil energy. Been there, done that.

When I was using Super Soil, the soil was often upwards of 2000 ERGS. Super high energy. With High Brix, we try to keep that number at around 200-300......ten times less. It makes a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom