Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

Re: Sir grow alot- high brix flux- sage n sour

Refresh my memory since I'm apparently too baked to find it, is there a question or current topic that I'm not tuned in to? :) :tokin:

Refresh my memory since I'm apparently too baked to find it, is there a question or current topic that I'm not tuned in to? :) :tokin:

LOL, the pic is on another journal - I didn't notice. He has some bugs, wondering what they are.

0041600.JPG

Seems a little big to subclass Acari (mites and ticks)

Might be some kind of arachnid if my vision shows that I can confirm the creatures have 8 legs, 4 on each side.

Also could be a red version of the suborder Heteroptera - "True Bugs"

I don't think they are any kind of small beetle or ant.

Overall I conclude they are spiders and are probably more of a nuisance in the end, but the possibility that they are beneficial should be reserved until further activity can be monitored.

Seems a little big to subclass Acari (mites and ticks)

Might be some kind of arachnid if my vision shows that I can confirm the creatures have 8 legs, 4 on each side.

Also could be a red version of the suborder Heteroptera - "True Bugs"

I don't think they are any kind of small beetle or ant.

Overall I conclude they are spiders and are probably more of a nuisance in the end, but the possibility that they are beneficial should be reserved until further activity can be monitored.

@GT thanks for posting that pic while i was away +REP:thanks::thanks::high-five: very much appreciate you taking the time!!!!

@lester...thanks for chiming in with your expertise. +REP Since Ill hopefully have you around for awhile ill keep updated on the bugs/spiders.

Im going to spray today with the bug and pest from the Kit.

heres an update for the sage n sour flux
0011789.JPG

here we are with the SNS Flux.

going to veg for another 3 weeks before flipping.

the non trained clusters of growth at each end are growing out to be taken as clones so i wont be messing with those for a weeks time then ill chop for clones.

0071302.JPG
0091063.JPG
0081190.JPG

Thanks for subbing up guys!!!!

I have been out of town and working way to damn much then on top of that i have, for now, misplaced my camera and hopefully not lost!! but i am going to look for the old little digi camera i used to use and see if i cant get back to updating my journals around here.

This SNS is going well she is getting bigger and has her 16 dedicated branches vegging to proper size to fill the whole 6 sqft tent and be ready to go from the 7 gal to 15gal for bloom.

pics coming soon.;...i hope

Thanks for subbing up guys!!!!

I have been out of town and working way to damn much then on top of that i have, for now, misplaced my camera and hopefully not lost!! but i am going to look for the old little digi camera i used to use and see if i cant get back to updating my journals around here.

This SNS is going well she is getting bigger and has her 16 dedicated branches vegging to proper size to fill the whole 6 sqft tent and be ready to go from the 7 gal to 15gal for bloom.

pics coming soon.;...i hope

Boy I'm in trouble, just put two 16 headers in 15s in my 4x4..there's two 7gals in there , along with a 3'x1' planter and two 2 gallon squares. I have two more plants that need to make the flip as well - there's just no space! Good luck brother I'm thinking these 15s are seriously gonna rock

Boy I'm in trouble, just put two 16 headers in 15s in my 4x4..there's two 7gals in there , along with a 3'x1' planter and two 2 gallon squares. I have two more plants that need to make the flip as well - there's just no space! Good luck brother I'm thinking these 15s are seriously gonna rock

Hell yea Tav!!! i agree i think the 15 gal with one plant will produce me more than than four 5 gal smart pots did in the same tent!!

I found my old camera so i am back to updating regularly again...

Here is Lady SNS as of last night.

010988.JPG
0091080.JPG
0081208.JPG
0061394.JPG
0061394.JPG

and here is the veg spot just for viewing purposes
0011860.JPG

what i do is defol once every week to 10 days.

What i have been doing, and it seems to be working, is when i go to defol, the branches that are shorter than the others (newer growth) or any branch you just want to grow faster than the others, i leave an extra fan leaf on those branches and cut down to the smallest fan on the others. seems to slow the cut back branches and speed the shorter with fans left on.....

Just my .02cents take it with a grain of salt :)

SGA:peace:

Looking fluxationally fine my friend! Thanks for the vibes over on my thread! :) best of buds to you ! :)

Thanks LA....and No prob brotha!!

This ol flux has come along way since the last pic, i had took some to upload today and when i went to download to my computer some how they were just gone!!!! so pics tomrrow :high-five::peace:

finally have some pics....since the week of the 7th when i was gone and had the drought and AC problem with heat in upper 90's for 2 days at least, i have been working on getting this SNS back on track. I believe im back on now though, all new growth is green and the strange leaf discoloration has stopped.

Per Doc Bud's instructions i fed her with ratios of 1/2oz tea and 1oz per 5 gal water and did that on the night i transplanted into the 15 gal pot. shes growing again and i will let here veg up for a week maybe 2 from now then make the flip and start having some more fun in my journals and jungle again!!!

Here is some pics, a couple with the LEDS on a shot of where the SNS hangs out too.
DSC00687_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00688_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00686_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00684_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00683_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00683_-_Copy.JPG

:Namaste: Thanks for the words of wisdom LA and i will take them for sure! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HOLD OFF TILL.....7 INCHES :):):) thats as far as i can go :laughtwo::laughtwo::smokin::tokin:

Pics tomorrow :)

whats going on everyone....good day to you all! happy to be here today! the weather outside is very nice, i just got done smoking a bowl COVERED in some sifted hash and the good vibes are flowing!

This lady Sage n sour of mine is putting it on nice now and vegged up to ~3"(ill measure tonight) and as per Light Addict's advice am going to 7" tops then flippping her over. should be by next friday!!!! you can see the discolored and necrotic leaves from the previous damage but she is greening up real well and growing great. the pics are a bit deceiving due to the flash but they are greener than what is seen in the pics:):) anyways...............

Fluxing is an excellent traning method and am very greatfull to have learned it but....damn does it take along time to get her ready for bloom lolol:)

but as always patience prevails as it will here!!:lot-o-toke::smokin::smokin:

She was sprayed sunday with Brix and today gets sprayed with De-stress.

sunday also was a feed day with a gal h2o containing 8ml energy, 2ml transplant and 2.5ml tea

DSC00738_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00734_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00733_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00732_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00731_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00730_-_Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom