Skybound's Journal

I'm not opposed to secret weapons. Also, IDK how they are able to infuse insect shit with worm shit, but I guess they did and it makes the tea very frothy and active. When the froth stacks up, it moves crustations to the upper/outer rim of the froth head. I'm glad we discussed this because I started a tea last night and forgot to use some frass, so I gotta add it in now.

I use to use that shit called Bushmasters. Had a PGR that can be found in some seaweeds?

Paclobutrazol retards plant growth by inhibiting the plants natural production of natural growth hormones called Gibberellins. This results in shorter internode length, greater root development, early fruit set, enhanced fruit set, and a reduction in frost sensitivity. Paclobutrazol is also marketed as a fungicide

Paclobutrazol is banned in most European countries while the US EPA lists it as “Moderately Hazardous” and states, “This substance has not undergone a complete evaluation and determination under US EPA’s IRIS program for evidence of human carcinogenic potential”. At this time it appears that Paclobutrazol has not been banned but has no food use registrations in the USA.

They still sell it under a new name and for ornamental only''' on the label.. Stuff worked pretty good.. Acouple small doses on onset help keep plants shorter and buds tighter..

The consensus I am getting generally from organic growers is that all PGRs are to be associated to the synthetic ones that came out of the 70s and 80s. I think there is a mental disconnect in their ability to comprehend that natural PGRs are not harmful for use on cannabis, nor harmful for human consumption, yet because each is still classified as a PGR, it must be bad. I'm even subbed to a PGR thread and it is inundated with organic growers injecting their opinions about how everyone needs to only grow organic, because ya know, that's how they themselves grow, and it's the rest of us that got it all wrong. I am doing my best to maintain composure in the presence of willful ignorance but when people paste contents that they believe will prove all PGRs are bad and in the pasted contents I am able to find language like this, I question whether these individuals ever read the contents that they just sited to me?

Tria is good.png
Tria is good-2.png

Old black water ... Fulvic/humic/kelp and Aminos. Oh and there's yucca in there as well as a surfactant, yet the organics still float on top?

Black Water 1.jpg
Black Water 2.jpg

The stuff I talked about is marketed by GH under Bush Load now.........

The next gen. I have some PC for later on in between the new ones. The Em Dog is alone and the GG tall GG got treated with triacontanol a week ago and will get the next treatment tomorrow. I need one ready for bloom in 2-3 weeks, and the other 3 weeks later. I'm interested to see how vigorous things get.
Em Dog.jpg
GG 123.jpg
PC cuts since 5-11.jpg

Thanks Sticky! The shorty is my favorite too for the same reason I prefer short and sturdy in my limited space. I predict my wall nets are about to get worked when the glues get in there. It'll be like a giant cone of bud. Is glue a fairly frosty strain? From what I saw, I don't believe so. I'll find out regardless, and likely do a little better on the back end as well. It should be a good summer.

Thanks Sticky! The shorty is my favorite too for the same reason I prefer short and sturdy in my limited space. I predict my wall nets are about to get worked when the glues get in there. It'll be like a giant cone of bud. Is glue a fairly frosty strain? From what I saw, I don't believe so. I'll find out regardless, and likely do a little better on the back end as well. It should be a good summer.
yes glue can be frosty you should go check out @Grandpa Tokin glue i think its the frostiest ive seen check it out!

The Glues and the Em Dog were potted up today, just 24 days in the solo cups. I wanted to leave them in the cups longer, but less than 18 hours after being saturated, the cups were about bone dry which is the sign to pot up. 44 days alive. The tall Gorilla Glue and the Em Dog were both treated twice with triacontanol at 25ppm. The 2 short Gorilla Glues were not treated and are control plants. My hope is the treated GG will be ready for bloom in 2 weeks and I also hope I can steal a couple clones before her ascension. It seems the triacontanol is having a good effect.

all 4 with sprayer.jpg
The Glues.jpg
top down.jpg

Someone suggested a different app to use with the USB scope plugged into my phone and I'm pretty impressed. It's called OTG View. I previously used Mscopes.

I really need to grab myself one of those! Impressive

Back
Top Bottom