Skywalker Kush & Company - Soil - LED

-Thanksgiving Day Update-

Veg plants are looking better after settling in to the new spot. Its a cozy foxhole, just enough room to keep on keeping on. I think its comfortable as hell actually. Its stays about 70°F and the RH hangs out in the 60% range. It would be nice to have the temp up a little more but its not too bad, the plants seem to be kicking out alright still.

420-magazine-mobile349991225.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360750390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1608525926.jpg

For the flower tent- I have a new 4" mesh screen made up. Didnt have time to switch it out today, I don't mess around in there after lights out. Having the 6" looks like a mess, but its doing the job. Better than nothing I guess-

420-magazine-mobile2044815401.jpg

Smoked all kinds today. Even smoked the turkey! All the best-

-Thanksgiving Day Update-

Veg plants are looking better after settling in to the new spot. Its a cozy foxhole, just enough room to keep on keeping on. I think its comfortable as hell actually. Its stays about 70°F and the RH hangs out in the 60% range. It would be nice to have the temp up a little more but its not too bad, the plants seem to be kicking out alright still.

420-magazine-mobile349991225.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360750390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1608525926.jpg

For the flower tent- I have a new 4" mesh screen made up. Didnt have time to switch it out today, I don't mess around in there after lights out. Having the 6" looks like a mess, but its doing the job. Better than nothing I guess-

420-magazine-mobile2044815401.jpg

Smoked all kinds today. Even smoked the turkey! All the best-

Wonder if you got some small ducking hose of some Kind safe for heat , put it by a vent in house run in from
Vent to room not tent unless venting out doors?

But wonder if that would work? Bro g up the heat a bit in tent for ya or floor heater or something ?

That's a good idea. It wouldn't be too hard to redirect some heat my way from one of the vents, we just don't use the forced air that much because we have a woodstove. I do have an infared heater I could use for the space. I'm trying to stay under the radar with the old lady though. I don't know how much it will effect the electric bill.

New screen- Bamboo sticks and the roll of twisty tie. Very adjustable, I can dig it.

420-magazine-mobile510089703.jpg

Awesome that's a lot better .

Should fill out let it stretch now

Looking good man! Exciting times for sure.

I am starting to see a bit of a difference between my topped plant, two fimmed plants, and a half assed mainline attempt. So far the fimmed plants are much more bushy and even. The topped plant has 4 very strong stalks/colas but weaker secondary branches, and the mainline is a bit of both; bushy with good growth but weaker stems in comparison. Interesting for sure but thats only on these particular strains I have currently

Hey Urb! Been catching up on your grow. Didn't even realize I missed a couple weeks, stacking up really nice! You already know that soil is only gonna get better.

Here's some individual shots of my plants in Veg-

420-magazine-mobile1525784696.jpg

^This is a Pineapple Express I topped at the 7th node, then topped once again and have been pulling it from left to right alternating sides weekly to get some decent bushing from a few nodes down. I cut 5 clones from the decent sized lower branches basically lollipoping it.
420-magazine-mobile1564096858.jpg

-------------------------------------

420-magazine-mobile1370501046.jpg

^Skywalker Kush fimmed and then topped at the 4th node. It got a little beat up from the cold weather during the transition but its been looking good so I topped it again.
------------------------------------

420-magazine-mobile422987612.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2069230403.jpg

^ This Skywalker Kush was getting really tall and so I wanted to see how the plant would heal from a high stress break. It was about 24 inches tall and I bent it right in half. Wear the plant skin torn I used some blue tape and wrapped it with the adhesive side was facing out. Used a cannatie in a figure-eight to support the stem. After a few weeks I took the tape off and it looks like nothing happened. This past week I did some sideways LST. Should turn out with a nice full canopy.
420-magazine-mobile841849721.jpg

------------------------------------

420-magazine-mobile225420986.jpg

"The Bird" is a Pineapple Express I've been taking clones off of and topped. Tied open the main stems, wide open now.

Back
Top Bottom