Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Well next week should be interesting...
Just got the dreaded "2 day notice to enter" to do smoke alarms in the bedrooms of my building.
I am not to worried as I am a medical patient and under the plant limit but it still gives me the willies.

Well next week should be interesting...
Just got the dreaded "2 day notice to enter" to do smoke alarms in the bedrooms of my building.
I am not to worried as I am a medical patient and under the plant limit but it still gives me the willies.

lucky you.
but my landlord doesnt visit. shes just happy to have someone paying her rent, her other tenants are behind.

Yesterday I npticed I am dealing with some "Rust" fungus on one of my babies. It developed overnight and progressed to ugly brown rust in a matter of 12 hours, I am applying baking soda and water to try and control it (organic method). Worst case I will remove the affected leaves and keep an eye on everyone else to make sure they are happy.

With that said its picture time again!!!:cheer::slide:
This is the Supuer lemon haze with an Indica dominant phenotype dark green big leaves and stinky!
Newest_Pics_001.JPG

Same plant
Newest_Pics_002.JPG

Super lemon haze Sativa dominant phenotype; lighter green, different leaf texture and lankier.
Newest_Pics_003.JPG

Side by side sativa on left
Newest_Pics_004.JPG

Security/C02 generator hiding behind a bush:cheer:
Newest_Pics_007.JPG

Still LST the big one
Newest_Pics_008.JPG

Time to smoke let me know what ya think!!

Since the last pics I have decided to LST the super lemon haze that I will be flowering.

I still haven't decided what to do with mom.
I am kinda sad to take one of the prettiest ones out but her twin will be flowering ( there are 2 that are identical) so I will have a good idea what she will do:cheer:

I wonder if its to late to add a screen and SCROG them?
Hmm decisions decisions...

Low Stress Training: You tie the growing tip down and it pushes growth to the lower branches and allows more light to penetrate down below to form multiple colas instead of just the normal 1 large cola
If you look at the bushier of the plants I have, the top growing tips are actually the bottom branches from the plant, the actual tip is tied to the rim of the pot.

Back
Top Bottom