SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Time for some harvest shots :high-five:

Amazonia right before chop. Poor thing has no idea whats coming...
IMAG08487.jpg
IMAG08497.jpg
IMAG08507.jpg
IMAG08528.jpg

Plushberry pre chop
IMAG08537.jpg
IMAG08548.jpg
IMAG08568.jpg
IMAG08586.jpg

Plant shots
IMAG08596.jpg
IMAG08606.jpg
IMAG08614.jpg

Results washed and hanging :yahoo:
IMAG08645.jpg
IMAG08655.jpg
IMAG08668.jpg

Looks great. What deficiency were they going through?

Looks great. What deficiency were they going through?

Thanks M8. I was watering them with just a chlorine / chloramine filter. My city has hard water and high tds and the amazonias really didn't like it. Once i got an RO filter and flushed them out they seemed to get a little better but I think the soil just got to salty from our water.

Alright. I thought it was from the water. My babies are doing something similar now and I believe it is from salt buildup in the soil.

Alright. I thought it was from the water. My babies are doing something similar now and I believe it is from salt buildup in the soil.

Its always one thing or another. I was planing on recycling the soil from this grow now i'm not so sure its a good idea. I guess if I mix it with enough fresh soil it will be ok.

Yeah last grow my city water had a ph of 11.4! I havent tested it yet this grow. I cant believe they expect people to drink that.

Woah 11.4 omg thats nutso. Mine runs around 8.5 to 9.5 depending on how long it bubbles for (back when i used to bubble and measure that is) and I thought that was bad. I have no idea what it is these days, I love not having to efff with ph anymore i'm way to lazy for all that nonsense :thumb:

Thanks KJC I can't wait to try the washed and properly dried buds. The test buds irritate my throat, I think it's just all the sprays that never got washed off.

Wash your buds people, esp if your spraying shit all over them a couple times a week :thumb:

I have no idea to be honest. I don't own a scale, never liked how the cops automatically assume your a dealer if you have one... It's not completely dry yet but if I had to guess I would say 3-4 Os once they're finished.

How many total watts of light did they receive?

I have the marsII 400 and 700 so somewhere around 500-600W actual draw total.

Also they were stunted from messing with the photo period esp the plushberry. She would of yielded a lot more if I didn't eff with the light schedule in the beginning.

It looks like just the right amount to keep me nice and :lot-o-toke: :blunt: till next harvest :woohoo:

I jared it up tonight and they exactly filled up 2 XL, 1 L and 1 M CVault which just happens to be exactly the amount of them I bought :thumb: They are not packed full but are as full as I could get them without smashing the buds together or having the part that holds the moisture packs smash the buds down.

I also moved the next plushberry, amazonia (the more potent of the two) and this little strawberry blue into the flower tent tonight. I am going to transplant them this weekend and flip them sometime next week or next weekend. They don't really seem to get stunted much when transplanting with the air pots so I might not wait a full week but the SB could use all the veg time she can get its still quite small.

As for smoke report neither are really cured yet but there was a small plushberry bud that dried earlier then the rest. It tastes great already, sometimes like sweet lemon on the inhale and sometimes like cherry coke on exhale / aftertaste but both flavors are still not very pronounced. It is going to be my nighttime smoke for sure, if I smoke a whole bowl of it I find my self dosing off shortly after.

I have only had the non washed amazonia so far, tomorrow I should be able to try the washed stuff. The one has a slightly better taste also like light lemon flavor and the other one seems to be more potent. Both are very very smooth. They both have a very strange high esp the more potent one and it really fucks my head up. Its hard to describe what it feels like but I have never smoked any bud that has had this kind of effect to it. It's kinda like your dizzy but your not and just makes your head feel very strange almost like its moving around when its not. The closest thing I can compare it to is the feeling in your head when you get a shot of morphine or something like that. I dig it and am going to rerun the more potent one next round :thumb:

I'll get some new pics up this weekend. Thanks to everyone that has followed along!

Here are some shots of the CVaults to give you an idea of yield.

The back two are the amazonia in the XL, their supposed to hold ~4oz of dense buds. I would say they have around 1.5oz in each one.

The front two are a L and M with the plushberry. They are supposed to hold 2 and 1oz I prolly have 1 - 1.5 of the PB.

It looks like it shrunk down a little more over night in the containers so they might not be finished shrinking up just yet either. I think my original estimate of 3-4oz is prob pretty accurate. I usually smoke 2oz a month of dispensary bud, since switching to this I smoke less but I expect as I get used to this nug I will be right back to the amount I am used to :p

I forgot to add to the smoke report if I smoke to much of the amazonia I start slurring my words and I cant really talk right. The wife just laughs at me. I was not expecting to like the amazonia more then the plushberry at all but it is most certainly a keeper. I will have to see if I keep the PB around after my next round of seeds get grown out. It has a great taste and is sexy looking but the high is nothing extra special, although it is great for making me fall asleep. I just wish it had a nice high for an hour or so before it nocked me out, my pheno is very indica dom. However if I mix a little bit of the PB in with the Amazonia all is right in my world :hippy:

IMAG08906.jpg
IMAG08888.jpg
IMAG08897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom