Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Yeah easy does it on taking anything.... my personal opinion is that those lower leaves will save you from an deficiency and I never pull them until I am 1000% the problem is corrected. Otherwise your forcing the plant to start eating it's good healthy green leaves instead of the older ones. However if you have a new def come along it can be hard to tell of it effects the same leaf that already had issues.

Leaves store store nutrients and convert energy. I leave them whenever possible. Prune sparingly and only to open potential but sites

Yeah easy does it on taking anything.... my personal opinion is that those lower leaves will save you from an deficiency and I never pull them until I am 1000% the problem is corrected. Otherwise your forcing the plant to start eating it's good healthy green leaves instead of the older ones. However if you have a new def come along it can be hard to tell of it effects the same leaf that already had issues.

Leaves store store nutrients and convert energy. I leave them whenever possible. Prune sparingly and only to open potential but sites

Now that was a great post of information...... Thanks Maddab!!! :thumb:

I personally defoliate whenever I see a leaf I don't like or when it is in the way of light to a budsite. I have not seen any negative reaction to it. Go slow if you choose to take them off.
Thanks Troy and yea I guess I've been pruning a few constantly, I guess I'll just go slow. Daily I take a handful, about 4-10 per plant.
:Namaste::Namaste::peace:

Awesome great understanding why and how. I have quite a ride on this grow! love it. Thank you so much Dabbs so glad you are paitent enough lol.
:peace::peace::Namaste::Namaste::high-five:
Now that was a great post of information...... Thanks Maddab!!! :thumb:
Right!?
:adore::welldone:

Thanks Troy and yea I guess I've been pruning a few constantly, I guess I'll just go slow. Daily I take a handful, about 4-10 per plant.

I do much the same. I have a box next to my tent and just toss the leaves into the box. At the end of the grow I usually put them into my MBM and create a really oily tincture.

Hello 420 Folk!

Hey the melt is starting up here in Canada. I saw my first gopher on the snow so sleeping animals are awakening!!! Whoot!

Ok what's going on. Man I've done some things. Ok so I put Daitomasious earth on my seedlings....perhaps too thick, it made a hard layer on the surface and trapped moisture I tried to scrape it out come out in 1/2 chunks, to dry the soil. Things kept wilting. Now I transplanted to a bigger pot hoping the fluffy new promix will encourage root growth and dry out the promix.

Ok so babies
RH 40-65%
Temps 20-27c
Water bubbled and ph'ed
Ph 6
Ppm 240(tap)
Foilage sprayed with kelp and soap.

Flower
QG pt 3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt 2 1.5ml/l
FH carboblast 2ml/l
Terpinator 3ml/l
Ph 6.1
Ppm 870 without carbon and Terp
Total 1040 all in
Trying to keep ppm down.
Lovin the flower coming on November and tight!

Cheers

Lowded

:rollit::passitleft:

Howdy!

My 420 folks were one week3! Ok so watching the tim Hortons Brier and Alberta just beat team Canada! Go Alberta! I do feel like I need to buy canola now so great job with the advertising! Haha. Anyway...

My clones and seedlings are dying. I'm so sad. Number 2 problem I left a bubbler over night in nutz solution and it grew brown slime?!? Is this a problem? Is this what's killing my plants!
Mixing now:
QG pt 3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt 2 1ml/l
GO Calmag 1ml/l
FH carboblast 1ml/l
Terpinator 3ml/l
Ph 6.1
Ppm 900
Temps 27-21
Rh 30-45%

I removed almost all yellow leaf and looked for Hermie balls. I will be removing leafs for flow and removing lower fluff.

So questions.
1. Brown slime concern?
2. Can I take clones in third week of flower?

Cheers

The struggling killer of clones and seedlings...lowded

:peace::smokin:

The slime is bad, and it's taking all the oxygen from the solution. Get rid of it, and replace. Is light getting to your solution? Light is a BAD thing with nutrient solutions. Don't ask me how I know......

Too warm is also bad......

Thank man!
Yea light was getting in it was an open 5g pail. I store water in a blue barrel then transfer. Its on a bubbler. I also have a white 1m3 tank I bubble and leave. These tanks seem clear. I'll wash up my stones and pipe and see if that cleans stuff up. Hopefully it was just light on the pail!
Oh yea temp about 13-15c. I keep water in my lung room that I use to cool the flower.

Cheers!
:Namaste::Namaste:

Dropping seeds again today. Crop king green cush and of haze and another Beanhoarder Jonny Blaze. F don't know what killed them I sure hope my clones come through or I better read up on reveging after harvest or something.

This time I dropped two of each. I think from last grows I'll be further ahead popping new seeds ad trying to rejuvenate these weak mf. Onto the next chapter flip the page lol

:Namaste::goodluck:

Dropping seeds again today. Crop king green cush and of haze and another Beanhoarder Jonny Blaze. F don't know what killed them I sure hope my clones come through or I better read up on reveging after harvest or something.

This time I dropped two of each. I think from last grows I'll be further ahead popping new seeds ad trying to rejuvenate these weak mf. Onto the next chapter flip the page lol

:Namaste::goodluck:

Oh another seed addict....... :cool:

Its like mother nature harsh version. Only the strongest survive.

You got that right, here and also there...... Bud growing, the extreme addition. Will they survive this guy??!!! :laugh:

Howdy folks!

Hey some questions, what should I look for or do here? I noticed some yellow tips...this plant was fed a ppm of 1100.
I deleted a n Supplemented FH planticillin(.75ml/l). From the mix and dropped the bloom mix (from 2-1.5) and upped the amt of Calmag from 1.5-3ml/l.
I now am running
QG bloom @ 1.5ml/l. (recommended at 5ml/l)
QG pt2 1.5 ml/l (same as above this only has n and CA)
GO Calmag+ 3ml/l
FH carboblast 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
Terpinator. 3ml/l
Ppm 870-980
Ph 6.1- 6.3
RH 38-45%
Temps 21-27 (70-80f)
Not sure if any other info or pics are needed just ask.
Thank you for stopping by!
Cheers
Lowded
:peace::rollit:

Where did I put the "Thanks" button

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well Alberta pulled out a great win over NOntario last night! That was an alright game to watch. They have a rematch today so their in the playoffs for Canada's best! Let's go boys!

Here goes the update. I forgot I was dropping pt3 nutz so...
I have yellow leaf moving up the plant. I don't know what to do. Looks like n to me so that's y I added pt 1 grow there's 1%n in that. And 1% is in Calmag too.
QG bloom pt3 2ml/l
QG pt 1 grow 0.5ml/l
GO Calmag+ 3ml/l
FH carboblast 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
terpinator 3ml/l
i added 2ml of ph down to 24l
ppm before Terpinator, carboblast and royal gold 900.
total ppm in 1180
ph 6.1
I won't have any leaf by harvests if this keeps up lol. Less trimming!!

Are leaves supposed to go yellow and fall off at flower? Tops are looking ok but yellowing on the tips a little.

Moving forward,
1. Going to trim out popcorn branches little at a time as the weeks progress. Give more flow.
2. Keep picking or tucking leaf blocking buds.
3. How late into flower can I clone? My clones didn't make it...how do you reveg after harvest?

Thanks for popping by, don't get offended if I don't take advise, I probably either didn't understand or forgot I'm not ignoring the help lol. Push your idea again please.
:nomo::passitleft:

I know you can clone in late bloom as i once took a low branch off that had flowers on it and stuck it into my DWC and it rooted in about a week. I never grew it out so don't know how it would have done.

My understanding is that to re-veg you take your plant after harvest and put it back under 18/4 light schedule. I is suppose to start putting out shoots again that can be used for cloning.

Thank you Troy. So much more relaxed now. Ahhhhh
:passitleft:
:peace:
Sweet sounds easy!! I know I had a whole crop I reveged by accident when I first started. But I was only about 2weeks into bloom.
So I have nothing to worry about. All I have to do is build this cloning machine and keep throwing in my lower branches till they root!!
Thanks for the quick reply. Your a mind saver.
:Namaste:

Will be interesting to see your clone machine. My DWC was just a bucket with a lid and a 6" hole with netting that you put those clay pellets in. It is amazing. The plants just sit in the water and with all the air it keeps the roots healthy.

Back
Top Bottom