Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Thanks

350 ppm of cal mag is too much. Only 150 is required. So cut that in HALF that will bring down your ppms.

But here's what I think. Your feeds have been high. Probably too high meaning build up.

I would do a watering with ONLY the part 3, and HALF of what you have been feeding for cal mag. That would be 480 ppm with part 3 and if you add another 150 to 175 cal mag you will be golden. 630 to 650 ppm.

ANY time you have a deficiency drooping or any issue go back to the above feed (only part 3 and cal mag) and water to 50% runnoff

Awesome. I will switch to that.

Question, can I still add terpinator or am I only putting two ingredients Calmag and bloom? I'm assuming no till I get growth without tip burn? Just checking.

Wow less is more is like plain water!! Holy smoke!

I will do my ph water pre flush before nut water. I dump 2-3l of ph water in wait 5-10 min, put another 2l ph water in wait for run off then add nutz water.
You are 100%0right, when I was doing ppm of runoff weeks ago I already noticed ppm going up(ppm out was higher than ppm in)....thanks for your patience and sorry for the slow learning :high-five: I'm trying brother, appreciate your time and effort with me and my project :adore:
:roorrip:cheers

Sure thing. When I "flush" it's always with 150 ppm of cal mag. I wouldn't say this is so much a flush as a reset.

And now that I know your cal mag levels I wonder if that was the deficiency we saw in veg. 150 to 200 ppm cal mag is the sweet spot imo ( for anyone growing under led, and towards the higher end of the spectrum for coco growers).

Too much supplements will effect one another adversely and even nutrient uptake....

So do not flush! Only water with theses lower level nutes for 1 or 2 waterings. No TERPINATOR. You can add that back after they perk up.

Edit. Sorry.not that they look bad, but just want to ensure a winning path to good buds

No worries we should all always be striving to better ourselves! I'm no expert, by any means. Just try to help where I can bud.

So feed the normal level of part 3 and half ofnwhatnyouve been giving for cal mag. For 1 watering. Make sure to get some good runoff. And we will progress from there cool bud?

Did you turn the pump on and off in your setup?

I'm using the basic function and have it come on at 10:00 AM and off at 10:02 AM . My pump disperses about 10 liters between 6 plants in that amount of time.

We will do! These were my attempts
2ml pt 3 bloom
1.5ml Calmag
2ml ph down to 4l
Ph 6.1
Ppm 740
Next mix
2ml/l bloom
1ml/l cal mag
Ph 6.1
Ppm 690

I found also that if your mixture is a bit high just add water until it is where you want it.

I'm using the basic function and have it come on at 10:00 AM and off at 10:02 AM . My pump disperses about 10 liters between 6 plants in that amount of time.
In coco right??? That would work... I was in clay rounds just to hold, and in air for the rest (directly in the reservoir, but had lots of space).

Awesome, maybe this will get me on line for RDWC or ebb&flow. Right now I'm all set up for it. Just kinda getting lazy.
@Troy01 great point. I really didn't start doing that till about a week or so ago lol. These i made into 2l jugs so there wasn't much room. I usually mix 10-20l in a pail then I have a little room to dilute. I get those extra high Pails that give you 4in to the top
tomortow the pumps here and the system will be test run! We need faster roots!!
:yahoo:

I've never grown Marijuana with an Ebb and Flow but have seen good results with it. Years back when I was breeding Orchids I use Ebb and Flow and it worked to perfection. At that time I was using Clay Pellets.

Awesome. I will switch to that.

Question, can I still add terpinator or am I only putting two ingredients Calmag and bloom? I'm assuming no till I get growth without tip burn? Just checking.

Wow less is more is like plain water!! Holy smoke!

I will do my ph water pre flush before nut water. I dump 2-3l of ph water in wait 5-10 min, put another 2l ph water in wait for run off then add nutz water.
You are 100%0right, when I was doing ppm of runoff weeks ago I already noticed ppm going up(ppm out was higher than ppm in)....thanks for your patience and sorry for the slow learning :high-five: I'm trying brother, appreciate your time and effort with me and my project :adore:
:roorrip:cheers
Yeah your tips were nute burn once happens back off a bit on how much your feeding . Late flower more bloomess grow basecsl maghas 1%n plus other nutes will prob have traces of nitrogen it’s needednkt as much though.
Hope all is good low

We will do! These were my attempts
2ml pt 3 bloom
1.5ml Calmag
2ml ph down to 4l
Ph 6.1
Ppm 740
Next mix
2ml/l bloom
1ml/l cal mag
Ph 6.1
Ppm 690
Now you're jammin

Week 4 day 29 12/12
Hello 420 Folks,

All the best to all today! Get some pie for pieday! And it's on humpday!
Ok I'm resetting my nutz, the tip burn is progressing to be more noticable so good timing. One leaf turned red, but many are still yellowing. I stopped pulling them but I am picking out dead ones.
Latest feed
1.5ml/l pt3 bloom
1ml/l calmag
Ph 6.2
Ppm 680
I have seeds sprouted, shout out to crop king seeds. I most likely would not have used them if I didn't join this site, anyway, their sprouting success is very high! Thank you.
Here's some pics.

Do I wait for tails? So far two threw out roots about 3ml long. I'm been busy

Week 4 day 29 12/12
Hello 420 Folks,

All the best to all today! Get some pie for pieday! And it's on humpday!
Ok I'm resetting my nutz, the tip burn is progressing to be more noticable so good timing. One leaf turned red, but many are still yellowing. I stopped pulling them but I am picking out dead ones.
Latest feed
1.5ml/l pt3 bloom
1ml/l calmag
Ph 6.2
Ppm 680
I have seeds sprouted, shout out to crop king seeds. I most likely would not have used them if I didn't join this site, anyway, their sprouting success is very high! Thank you.
Here's some pics.

Do I wait for tails? So far two threw out roots about 3ml long. I'm been busy
I don’t think you need to personally I’ve had them just sticking out and come through I think some lieo the big long roots for dwc starting or even just to get a nice deep start off ? Of course my thoughts

Howdy 420 Folks,

Week four of flower!!! Ok so were feeding
Bloom pt 3 1.5ml/l 0-4-4
Calmag 1ml/l 1-0-0
Ph 6.3
Ppm 680
Almost all plants have had this reset feeding. There's 3-4 pots to get a reset left.
I made my sprinkler cloner. I used the pucks I had left over to hold the spriklers out of the water. I filled the pail so the sprinklers would be on the clones.
How much rooting agent do I mix into my cloner?
Cheers!!

View media item 1508003

Back
Top Bottom