Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

@newty Thanks Newty! How's your morning? It's hard to believe springs here, with as much snow as we had this winter there's trapped water all around the house I'm trying to dig ice trenches for the water to drain....that's what I'll be doing when I get home.

Hey, I see how clean yours are and I'm trying to mimic that! Do your lower branches keep popping out little buds after you pinch them off? Like after a few days where I picked off buds has buds again.
Cheers

@newty Thanks Newty! How's your morning? It's hard to believe springs here, with as much snow as we had this winter there's trapped water all around the house I'm trying to dig ice trenches for the water to drain....that's what I'll be doing when I get home.

Hey, I see how clean yours are and I'm trying to mimic that! Do your lower branches keep popping out little buds after you pinch them off? Like after a few days where I picked off buds has buds again.
Cheers
That’s sounds like great exercise or a lot of work or both! Spring is definitely in the air here now, but lots of snow to be melted!

Do you mean my clones? I don’t really bother with them until I see roots and then I transplant and chop off all the yellow leaves. In my experience with monster clones, once you see roots it takes about 2-3 more weeks for it to reveg;)

Whoot!!!! 20/03/18!!!! 4th week Day34 12/12.
Ok so had some nutz lessons was cool going to try it!
Goal 800ppm 1:winkyface:3 nutz.
These are the two mixtures I used and the ppms. I have cal mag at 2-0-0 and 1-0-0 so I did two mixtures...I'll be adding more p on weds as my week 5 mix will start then.
Option 1
Base 270
Pt 3. 0-4-4 1.5ml/l = 0-6-6 490 ppm
Calmag 2-0-0 1.5 ml/l = 3-0-0 860 ppm
Terpin. 0-0-4 1ml/l = 0-0-4 890 ppm
= 3-6-10 /1-2-3?
Or
Pt 3 bloom 1ml/l 0-4-4 450ppm
Cal mag 1ml/l 2-0-0 760ppm
Terp 0.5ml/l 0-0-4 770ppm
=2-4-6 or 1-2-3
Ph was 6.8

Out ph 6.7 ppm 890 so we're not doing too bad! I'll keep checking ppm and ph out, I got a little lazy.

That 900 arc cob is really pulling the plants to it. What else things are good in there so happy to learn all this info. I'm getting more confidence daily.
Clones are still standing that's super! That timer ideas working perfect @Bonsaiweed thank you!
Seedlings are really getting nursed this time. No watering! Lol I'm misting the dome 3 times a day. It's 22n-27d and 70%rh. My two SD seeds are still in a Tupperware on the SAT reciever till I plop them in a solo. Probably Thursday. I think I'm getting better at using this bong thing. I actually did something yesturday. Man I've been sitting down with that damn thing and kicking to the couch lol. So learning couchloch and how to manage it haha. It's a true struggle for a new bong user!!!! Hey, anyone have any info on glass and how to use all those pipe attachments? I saw one that looks like a glass egg pipe kinda?
I used the dab rig with the dome before but how do you use the steel one?
Lol. I want one of those glass ones!

Stay cheery! Thank you for stopping by!
Springs here today!!! Firing up the dirt bike today!
:Namaste::slide:

:roorrip:

Week 5! Day 35 should be halfway now!
Ok I'm following that feed schedule TheM sent us for NPK so now I bumped up and added more supplements. 1-3-3 900ppm target.
QGPt3 bloom 1.5ml/l 0-4-4 = 0-6-6
Calmag 1.5ml/l 2-0-0 = 3-0-0
Terp. 0.75ml/l 0-0-4 = 0-0-3
FHroyalG 1ml/l 0-1-0 = 0-1-0
FHcarbob 2ml/l 0-1-0 = 0-2-0
3-9-9 = 1-3-3 @ 870ppm ph6.4
I think I'm doing this correct. @TheMadDabber I love the new formula thing! Hey, my base nutz Pat 3 bloom with my starting water is about 500ppm then Calmag to 740ppm and the other few ppm with the additives. I'll have to keep watching as sometimes my ppm moves a little day to day.
one question, I have cal mag that's 1-0-0 and 2-0-0 i believe you have stated time and time again to set Calmag to 300ppm is that how I should decide if I have enough of it? Anyway I think I'm doing it to your specs.
Dense buds everyone let's go!!!!!
:peace::reading420magazine::high-five:
:passitleft:
Dubie time! I been puffin that bong too much!! Where's Newty hahaha and the pineapple moon rocks!
:smokin:

I'm concerned about all of the yellow. Did I miss something that explained that?? Just asking, I'm so new, I still have baby cheese on me....

Buds are looking pretty good.:thumb:

Some fuzzy fingers you got there..... :laugh:

I'm concerned about all of the yellow. Did I miss something that explained that?? Just asking, I'm so new, I still have baby cheese on me....

Buds are looking pretty good.:thumb:

Some fuzzy fingers you got there..... :laugh:
Lol yea I don't grow hair, but I'm not bald, so I got that going for me! It's weird, my mom was like that and my sister is mad I got that gene.:high-five:
The yellow. Also being new, I don't know. Here's me spitballin...

1. I never did properly heal these after lockout/flushing. I had to flip, I was running out of meds. My first flip was planned before Christmas and I flipped Valentine's day?

2. I flipped to bloom nutz during stretch. Possible cause with no N?

3. Sprayed trounce thought u had mites.

They are still firm on the stalk when I try yank them so I leave them till they pop off for removal.

any suggestions?

:thumb::passitleft: let's chat!

Lol yea I don't grow hair, but I'm not bald, so I got that going for me! It's weird, my mom was like that and my sister is mad I got that gene.:high-five:
The yellow. Also being new, I don't know. Here's me spitballin...

1. I never did properly heal these after lockout/flushing. I had to flip, I was running out of meds. My first flip was planned before Christmas and I flipped Valentine's day?

2. I flipped to bloom nutz during stretch. Possible cause with no N?

3. Sprayed trounce thought u had mites.

They are still firm on the stalk when I try yank them so I leave them till they pop off for removal.

any suggestions?

:thumb::passitleft: let's chat!

If it was N, I doubt they will recover. If you are seeing new growth with good green, you are probably OK.

If you are still seeing new growth with yellow, that would be bad.

I always though N deficiency would recover, but not by the problem solver.....

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial | 420 Magazine ®

Yea the new stuff was coming in green. The yellow was mostly along the bottom and is heading up to the middle area slowly.
Also, I was feeding way too high and was browning tips till Dabs stopped me and recalculated my ppms and nutz and did a quick correction watering.
Bonsi, there have been many mistakes made by me. It's a good thing I was here I'm learning a lot. My plants were saved by TheM when I had the lockout.
I hope my next grow I can just mix nutz and train tall shoots! But always, I'll f with something to make it interesting. Haha.

DONT TOICH THOSE FAN LEAVES!

please....

Your NPK calculations are on point. Knowing them and following them will help you grow award winning plants.

They still look good to me. Remember the more leaves you pull, the more nutrient help your rob your plants of. You will know when they are ready to come off. And they aren't quite there yet

:peace:
Lol u got it!!! I'm like a kid, I'm ashamed at how many times you had to "advise" me something and I go do the opposite or totally missunderstand and you have to re "advise" me. It's embarrassing but thank you for your patience with me!
:Namaste:
Thank you for confirming the NPK. Your quite the gatherer of information. Your ability to put it together and share it is impressive. Thank you for the hard work Dabs.
:nomo:
:roorrip:eer

DONT TOICH THOSE FAN LEAVES!

please....

Your NPK calculations are on point. Knowing them and following them will help you grow award winning plants.

They still look good to me. Remember the more leaves you pull, the more nutrient help your rob your plants of. You will know when they are ready to come off. And they aren't quite there yet

Good catch....I was just worried about the color.

Yea the new stuff was coming in green. The yellow was mostly along the bottom and is heading up to the middle area slowly.
Also, I was feeding way too high and was browning tips till Dabs stopped me and recalculated my ppms and nutz and did a quick correction watering.
Bonsi, there have been many mistakes made by me. It's a good thing I was here I'm learning a lot. My plants were saved by TheM when I had the lockout.
I hope my next grow I can just mix nutz and train tall shoots! But always, I'll f with something to make it interesting. Haha.

Yeah.....that sounds like me.....I get anxious and want things to change. The things I need to change, I'm slow to do. The things I shouldn't be touching, I'll change in a heartbeat. WTH??? :confused:

I know the guys following my journal want to throw their hands in the air. I'll get there...... I hope......

All these guys in front of me I greatly appreciate. I hope one day I'll just go with what they say, but I have a hard time of that. I want to lead not follow. I've been programmed that way.

Looks like you have the right people aiming you in the right direction. :high-five:

Please ask questions, if I explain it I learn it. It gets boring to just update update update lol.
Yea I think it was a good kinda a recap of what went on. I keep posting the same shit day after day and it gets boring, lose a few heads popping by cause it's pointless lol. So with an recap every few pages folks can catch-up quick and help with advise sooner.
I've been blessed to have the support I found here!
There's quite the fruity smell in there Bonsi especially when it's water time they really get sweet! So looking forward to this strain. The last lady grew two crops while I was at work and I finished one off but let it go till it was like 80-90% amber so I can't wait to have a flavourful harvest! And actually try this f strain!!! Lol.

Please ask questions, if I explain it I learn it. It gets boring to just update update update lol.
Yea I think it was a good kinda a recap of what went on. I keep posting the same shit day after day and it gets boring, lose a few heads popping by cause it's pointless lol. So with an recap every few pages folks can catch-up quick and help with advise sooner.
I've been blessed to have the support I found here!
There's quite the fruity smell in there Bonsi especially when it's water time they really get sweet! So looking forward to this strain. The last lady grew two crops while I was at work and I finished one off but let it go till it was like 80-90% amber so I can't wait to have a flavourful harvest! And actually try this f strain!!! Lol.

Yeah, I know people are skipping through my journal too. I'm doing it. I'm watching too many journals, and also trying to help new people. I need to reduce the number of watched threads (mostly journals). Not because I don't care, but because I can't devote my true attention to that journal anyway (mostly people who have previous grows).

I'm not sure how to narrow them down in a fair way. I'm probably going to narrow down to the grows that started shortly before, after me and grows that are similar in size/medium, etc. That will let me see what problems they are having, and I can help the people behind me. I will also watch for people who ask for help, and no one has answered them. I can't always answer their question, but I can usually tag someone who can.

I'm trying to make a "helping me/me helping them" type situation. I know I will miss out on some great information in those journals about growing. The cutting-edge stuff, like the Malawi cobbs, is something I'll continue to follow.

At some point, later in the year, the number of new threads will die off. Then I may be able to go back and watch them all. With all the new legalization and 4/20 coming, there are a lot of new threads. I let others help if they have already started with someone new to the forum.

Wow, I bet that is some sleepy time bud. I hope you get it to the point you want. The buds look good. :green_heart:

Well, that was a strange rambling of information that wasn't really warranted. Sorry.... :cool:

Shiiiit I've never tired one cause I couldn't figure out how to use it other than vape or ol moon lip blades! F I hate those burns!

On that point, I'm also looking to buy glass. I saw four different pipe ends...what are they for? Lol

I've used the normal pipe and the done thing where u heat the glass thing. But what about these?
Like the one has a 1/2 hole in the middle of the bowl? I really gotta buy these and learn haha

Howdy 420 Family!

No help with the bong hey lol. F
I did more research. Still not exactly sure how to use it but I'm going to get that glass with the ring thing for dabs, and no gears. Sounds like gears get stuck so I'll get the one with all the holes then that jellyfish looking thing for bubbles I'm assuming. I think k I'll get a mini for better flavour. Those 15-20 inch seem like a pain, I just want good flavour, not a circus lol. If larger are better I can change my opinion. Some look like they are just show pieces. (Not going to lie I'll probably end up with one like that haha)

Ok well I changed things up a bit...I want the pk up a bit. Here's what I did on two today.
Ppm 1000 (I added 1l to bring it to 960 after I mixed it)
Ph 6.5
QG pt3 bloom 2ml/l 0-8-8 ppm 560
Calmag 2ml/l 4-0-0 ppm 960(worried this may be getting too high it moved ppm 400) I'll keep watch better.
Terpin 0.75ml/l 0-0-3
FH royal G. 2ml/l 0-2-0
FH carboblast. 2ml/l 0-2-0
4-12-12! Or the target 1-3-3.

Ok I took some pics of a thing I use to control temp $30 at home hardware for the Canadian folk!
Also, this pump I ran dry yesturday for 5ish hours...I plugged it in to fill my barrel then left for the day....plugged it back in after filling my tote back up. Flow!!! So happy. I'm conditioning my grow tent right now to start the new veg room!!

Hey how do I use this?
What am I trying to do? I know this will help me with light distance right? Seemed likei needed it.

Thanks for stopping in!
:peace::reading420magazine:
Sharing is caring

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom