Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Promix hp treat like coco

So hydro
Thanks team!
Are these things below the words you were using lol. I didn't know what those were.

I have calmag+ and some other enzyme carboblast and plantacillin from FH. Should these get put in once a week?

Btw my new light was shipped today! Finally been waiting since Nov. The grow room will now undergo another Reno.
BAS I meant to quote you here to as per the last paragraph.

"I like to run beneficials and fulvics in promix too, tho you have tons of humic acid available from peat to help with uptake so you should be good :3"

Not to sure on those products!

I usually only feed cal mag on my feeds between plain water

Enzymes are good-i always have grozyme in my water

Carbo blast sounds like a flower product

Plantacillin? Sounds like it could be used all the time but I recommend basing your feeds off the recommended schedule, just start at a low strength!

I run a custom schedule that I'm still tweaking so it's hard for me to advise on that stuff!

Thanks team!
Are these things below the words you were using lol. I didn't know what those were.

I have calmag+ and some other enzyme carboblast and plantacillin from FH. Should these get put in once a week?

Btw my new light was shipped today! Finally been waiting since Nov. The grow room will now undergo another Reno.
BAS I meant to quote you here to as per the last paragraph.

"I like to run beneficials and fulvics in promix too, tho you have tons of humic acid available from peat to help with uptake so you should be good :3"

In coco if feeding daily I like to feed cal
Mag around 2-3 ml during veg and up at start of stretch .

Little bit of cal mag in low doses should t hurt .

Cheap insurance my friend once said to me .

Any enzyme cleaners to help make your roots safer against harsh environmental issues and pest .

Thanks yea I pumped it up to 6.1 still getting used to ph up I bought it and used it twice this being# 2 lol. I used it once when I tried RDWC.

Yeah just make sure your putting the ph up in properly I know ph down is the thing you do when you don't have enough chelates in your medium . Or res..

Found something in the roots of a poorly producing ww auto. When I pulled it out the roots were all wound around the taproot in a circle. There were some small thin roots to the edge of the pot but the middle looked packed and tight with thick fat ones opposed to the thin small spread out ones. What did I do wrong to get this, I'm guessing by volume, negative growth?

Usually they spread out nice and even not wrapped and thick like these are.

Need to be letting that pro mix dry out realllllly well to get the roots searching

Agreeed I let mine go bone dry in veg-like less moisture than it comes with in the bale lol

If you lift it and it feels super light, wait a day and then water-these plants love drought, it's definitely their kink lol

Lol love that. These girls look so sad when they dry like droop droop droop. But always pop back in full steam.
No shet I had fungas gnats. The roots couldn't even reach the bottom of the pot. Wtf was I up to here. I guess the extra workload and inexperience with the strain going from 4-20 units took its affect on me and my yeild. Sorry guys!
Dabbs, you are totally right to get a feed in before flip, I see now how weak everything is. I assure you as soon as I think they are strong I'll see what the strech will be!! Here are some pics of the catalogue clones and new CK og/haze and AKB JB/CD

Hey folks,
So today the last WW auto is out so we're just down to Raz.
I sprayed them with kelp and a wetting agent pots are not light yet, so no feed.

I raised the temp for over night and they woke up at 17c today.
The three I fed yesterday already look greener and healthier with that feed and ph so thank you guys, I'll look again when lights come on.
We're in veg now 8 week 12 weeks from cutting clones. The two seeded monsters are 16 weeks vegging.

Those lights have been to the top of the room for a while now and I noticed a bit more reach in the plant but since I constantly LST everything I don't really know how they look left alone like this. I did fim all of them twice already. Now I will let them just grow. Unless they start burning under the light. I will be able to move a few plants out once I hang my new lights. I better get them starting to train now! Lol.

Is there anything to look for on light reaching? Or stretching? Like anything to measure? Ok let's shoot for Feb 1 flip to flower. Is the moon in the right spot for that? Its blue this month whoot.

Cheers have a great Friday

. . .

Hey folks,
So today the last WW auto is out so we're just down to Raz.
I sprayed them with kelp and a wetting agent pots are not light yet, so no feed.

I raised the temp for over night and they woke up at 17c today.
The three I fed yesterday already look greener and healthier with that feed and ph so thank you guys, I'll look again when lights come on.
We're in veg now 8 week 12 weeks from cutting clones. The two seeded monsters are 16 weeks vegging.

Those lights have been to the top of the room for a while now and I noticed a bit more reach in the plant but since I constantly LST everything I don't really know how they look left alone like this. I did fim all of them twice already. Now I will let them just grow. Unless they start burning under the light. I will be able to move a few plants out once I hang my new lights. I better get them starting to train now! Lol.

Is there anything to look for on light reaching? Or stretching? Like anything to measure? Ok let's shoot for Feb 1 flip to flower. Is the moon in the right spot for that? Its blue this month whoot.

9a2d2ff3210e0ad12bb6796b7e2bc562.jpg
4645f71e4eaa867743aebcbdef4074e8.jpg
f2d7596d9ec713883dd45c55922a4639.jpg
e84f0c95bce0d5f21ce1501b4447f9aa.jpg
e88c9469c0b0d6339b8533620cd275e5.jpg
4e02c6fbbb32fc8da5b6d1d0ef1d9952.jpg
24d6e21ff0fcc2be2b38108c84f409ec.jpg

Cheers have a great Friday

. . .

Holy snap bud. Thats some amazing stuff rivht tbere. Where was the ww auto from again....cks? Very very nice journal . Right on man!!

Hello 420
Thank you for popping in. What can I tell you, had a stop over last night. Played some poker won the pot so that's cool!

Here we go for an update. All the autos are done one is left to hang dry. They are both WW.

Today the two seed and 3 other clones were fed.
Ppm of prewater was measured running out the plant before adding nutz. Ph range 6.2-6.4. Ppm 370-590.
Nutz
QG pt 1gtow&3bloom - 1.25ml/l each
QG pt 2 - 1.25 ml/l
GO Calmag+ - 1ml/l
FH royal Gold - 1ml/l
FH plantacillin plus - 1ml/l
Ph 5.6
Ppm start 240
Ppm mixed 950

Just a note, I had to phup the water after mixing was 5.4. is that normal? I have the base water phdown to 5.8-6 then adding nutz to that base water. I like to have plain ph water for my prenutz airated barrel of water.

Temps set to 26 day 21 night
RH 42d 47n
Week 11 veg for clones
Week like 15 for seed weeds.

I'll be glad when these clones start sucking water again. Shouldn't be long now. I have 6/15 more that are still drying out from flush. That lock out really locks out! Good to experience that. Thank you TMD. Lesson noted. I'd of lost everything had I still been fumbling on my own. Truely grateful to have you all here.

I really enjoy the LJE. Dinafem gives it 13% THC. I feel it's the right 13%! Lol. I've had dispencery 13%and did not have the lasting effects so really happy with this grow. Tasty, hard hitting lasts 3-4 hrs. Smokes slow.
Ok so grow room is in flux too were getting new lights folks!! I am mylaring all the walls now. I'm really happy with the Rh temp and my new base and nutz water ph/ppm testing station!!

I have the two catalogue clones in solo cups and the CK OG haze along with BH Jonny Blaze coming along really nice. The promix is staying wet so just being careful to keep moist yet dry lol. Leaving the dome off for 4hrs here and there to help drive out the moisture.

I'm popping another bean today!! Choices CK Sour Diesel, Green crack. There's a purple kush also bit I'm going to wait before I plant more kush. Think I might do the sour D. I f love that plant!! It makes me happy. That will give me 4 mom's, and 4 of each strain in flower and a bonus 5 of two strains once this gets fired up. I like my variety when medicating through the day, week or month .
. . .
Also, having to produce for a patent, he needs his variety too!

Have a great Saturday everyone. I'll be popping around but also nursing this damn headache along ..

Today's project put CK SD in soak. And I have a rockwool cube soaking in a bloom, micro, superthrive solution. Start ppm 250 mixed 420ppm. Ph 5.8 and it will be put on a heating mat to get ready for the seed.
The two catalogue clones are finally greening. So now I know the roots are searching. I have to take the lid off the dome to dry the promix out. My bigest problem with rockwool is not knowing the correct moisture level lol. Its a good one to learn.

clones

CK og haze. BH JBC99CD.

Temps 24-27d 21 night I keep dropping my lung room 1c till I get back to a lower day temp.
RH 37-45% with the airflow I'm filling this thing daily.
Cheers everyone
Waiting to dry
. . .

Hello folks
Hey just a question with seeds. I buy a strain, now should I be growing them all at once to try search for the best? So even seeds from a farm still need to be searched? When do you stop? Lol do I just keep buying and seeing if I can do better?
Sounds like that's what needs to be done. It may take years!
Lol.

Hello folks
Hey just a question with seeds. I buy a strain, now should I be growing them all at once to try search for the best? So even seeds from a farm still need to be searched? When do you stop? Lol do I just keep buying and seeing if I can do better?
Sounds like that's what needs to be done. It may take years!
Lol.

I'd plant them all are the regular photos ?

They are fem. From Crop King. I only have room for 1 right now poor planning.

Yeah just keep seeds in a cool dry place and dark but not enclosed they say . Keep seeds fresh .

Nutz update:
We had two more pots dry out so added 1.5g flush with base water ph 5.8, ppm 260. Water out was ph 6.2-6.3. Ppm 470-490.
Added 1g to each pot of:
QG pt 1&3 -1.25ml/l (bloom veg)
QG pt 2 - 1.25ml/l (micro)
FH royal gold & plantacillin - 0.5ml/l
GO Calmag+ 1ml/l
Ph 5.4 corrected to 5.8
Ppm 970
Start ppm 240 of base water.
The three I water/fed yesterday popped right up. Looking good seemed to correct quicker at 5.8 ph opposed to 6.2. Thanks Bas! Great advise.
Only 4 more to go. Can't wait to get all these back looking pumped!
Temps 27d-21n the highest and lowest. Usually at 24-26
Rh 38-45% I'm running so much air for cooling the humidifier is able to maintain 38-42 daytime and off at night.
Journey to flip continued! We're on the right track.
Cheers

. .

Hi Folks!

The sun's almost high enough in the sky to be out of the windshield all day! Good things are coming!

So...my 850w of cobs showed up. I'll be introducing soon. Seems like it's more pink. I'll be putting the two seed ladies under there as they are huge and I want the most leaves to go through. Reading all the posts I think I may drop my nuts ppm from 900-600ppm. I will know once I measure the seed plants and see what they ate! After the flushed clones get a day or two, they sure bounce back lovely. This is to the 420 group so glad to be here. You all are champs.
Ok tomorrow we will feed another flushed clone leaving only 3 to go! I've learnt so much!
Here's some snaps of the light.

And the clones with the seed grow

o wait the CK SD

Off to a birthday party cheers
. . .

Back
Top Bottom