Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Whoot I did pictures!!
Sorry for 5 posts to get here with so many different variety's I think I figured it out on my android.
I used chrome incognito mode and it let me find the login tab and tie pictures from the gallery here in my thread.

I struggled with this however, it's cool af to have the 420mag tagged on the pics! That was a fun learning the website a bit more! It did take a bit longer to upload to the gallery than the app.
O I bought that macro lense that fits all phones that intheshed posted. So that exciting! A whole new picture option!!
Cheers I'm going to cruse some journals and look for some jokes. .

Hey at least you can upload your pics my apps screwed tried resetting phone look for update nothing ...

Am I not loved here anymore ...

Looking good lowded .

Hey Joe, thumbs up to you bud, glad things are back on track for you.
I used the browser in chrome. My app says sane thing and I can't do anything picture upload related. I had to put the chrome browser on "incognito mode" otherwise it would kick me back into the app version when I tried to navigate through. I couldn't even login on the browser at times. It was a mf pain, but I was eventually able to operate the web version on my phone in the website version on chrome.

First off Joe you are loved here! Especially crusing this tread! In a nongay way...were not using the word man in Canada anymore so I'm struggling to find the right words for anything so everyone take that phrase as it is! And excuse my ignorance if you feel like being offended. lol their limiting my vocab and it wasn't topnotch to start! So's it's alls I gots!
Ok update first off f politics second as follows.
The stems and growth from the middle of the Raz and Le Raz seed monster plants is amazing under the cobs! Plus that increased nuts really kicked that plant to grow last night!
So today I fed and trimmed 3 clone pots. I also fed the two catalogue clones and Jonny and OG seedlings.
QG pt1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1ml/l
FH royal gold. 1ml/l
FH plantacillin. 1ml/l
Ph 5.8
Ppm 410
1/4 liter each.(that's 1/3 manufacture reccomeded)

Clones
2l of ph 5.8 ppm 240 then measured.
Ph out 6-6.2
Ppm out 410-440

Fed 2l/pot of:
QG pt 1grow 1.5ml/l
QG pt 3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1.5ml/l
GO Calmag+ 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Added ph up 1.8ml to 12l
Ph 5.8
Ppm 1040
Temp 26C d 20C n
RH 35-40%d, 60%n

Thanks
Screenshot_20180208-105159.png
Screenshot_20180208-105146.png
Screenshot_20180208-105133.png
Screenshot_20180208-105120.png
IMG_20180208_111201.jpg
IMG_20180208_111024.jpg

Looking good buddy don't over water those girls or nute lock out will happen but love green for the most part buddy remember before going into week 1 end of stretch to to a flush and start lowering nitro and using cal ,mag phor pottas
Or P-K .

Okay are you using cal mag??? If so can you add 1 ml per liter and foliar feed them? I'm still seeing some mag issues. They are perking up a lot but I still think they need to dry out. Until bone dry. Then water them.

First off Joe you are loved here! Especially crusing this tread! In a nongay way...were not using the word man in Canada anymore so I'm struggling to find the right words for anything so everyone take that phrase as it is! And excuse my ignorance if you feel like being offended. lol their limiting my vocab and it wasn't topnotch to start! So's it's alls I gots!
Ok update first off f politics second as follows.
The stems and growth from the middle of the Raz and Le Raz seed monster plants is amazing under the cobs! Plus that increased nuts really kicked that plant to grow last night!
So today I fed and trimmed 3 clone pots. I also fed the two catalogue clones and Jonny and OG seedlings.
QG pt1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1ml/l
FH royal gold. 1ml/l
FH plantacillin. 1ml/l
Ph 5.8
Ppm 410
1/4 liter each.(that's 1/3 manufacture reccomeded)

Clones
2l of ph 5.8 ppm 240 then measured.
Ph out 6-6.2
Ppm out 410-440

Fed 2l/pot of:
QG pt 1grow 1.5ml/l
QG pt 3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1.5ml/l
GO Calmag+ 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Added ph up 1.8ml to 12l
Ph 5.8
Ppm 1040
Temp 26C d 20C n
RH 35-40%d, 60%n

Thanks
Screenshot_20180208-105159.png
Screenshot_20180208-105146.png
Screenshot_20180208-105133.png
Screenshot_20180208-105120.png
IMG_20180208_111201.jpg
IMG_20180208_111024.jpg
I had plants looking like that. Was because of bad ph. The plants couldn't absorb the nutrients correctly. If I were you I would flush then water with adjusted ph and no feeding . Then next watering with only 1/4 feeding dose

I had plants looking like that. Was because of bad ph. The plants couldn't absorb the nutrients correctly. If I were you I would flush then water with adjusted ph and no feeding . Then next watering with only 1/4 feeding dose
With only water and adjusted ph my girls healed in 1 week

Welcome flash! Thanks for being here!!
Just a quick summary. If you still think I should flush again, I will. I'm letting these dry out to droopy and light.
Im greatful folks stop by to help! I'm very new and will do anything. I've been monitoring ph adding to promix HP at 5.8 and exiting at 6-6.2. I will plop my ph meter into calibration and make sure that numbers close....haven't done that in a month. Its a constant monitoring unit.

What I did a month ago. I had a nutz lockout.(between Christmas and newyears) flushed twice(2 waterings) got ph to 6.2 and ppm to 410. The flush started 3-4 days after noticing lockout....I didn't know better. Thankfully Dabbs said do the flush asap. They were looking over watered since the lockout flush I created waiting too long to flush. They are on their first feed some second and yes I started at 1-2ml/l of a 5ml/l dose. Once they get that they green and perk up and start using water every 3-4 days again. I'm adding grow, bloom and Calmag and micro. I will start to increase bloom calmag and micro and decrease grow in future waterings as I'm planning to flower Sunday. As I measure the ppm out, if it's equal to last watering I choose to up the ppm. If it's higher I keep it at the previous level. I'll lower if it raises two waterings I assume.
Maybe these yellow ones won't go to flower yet but the rest that are drinking I'm flippin!!!
Does that sound right?

Sounds great!! The yellowed ones will bounce back too, they may just need another week.

No need to flush anything. Continue to lightly feed them. and mix 1ml micro per liter of water into a spray bottle and mist them once a day out with the lights turned down or most of them turned off to avoid burn.

The plant in the first pic looks Great! She is ready for bloom bud .

Okay are you using cal mag??? If so can you add 1 ml per liter and foliar feed them? I'm still seeing some mag issues. They are perking up a lot but I still think they need to dry out. Until bone dry. Then water them.
Hey thanks Dabbs, I'm waiting for the results Thursday!!!

Ok I'm waiting till they are droopy dry... Like leaf down nodes bend over I'll take a pic next feed. Wow how am I struggling so much with moisture in a room with low Rh and three fans. This plant always did this too. This is my third crop. And yea most waterings don't happen till it looks almost dead or very very sad. But without that look, the pots a bit like a small bit heavy.
Plus the flush and two waterings took 45 days so these roots been sitting wet for weeks at a time (like 10days to dry) till now with the nutz those pots are now 3-4 days which is back to normal. Its just taking some time to get there.

Welcome flash! Thanks for being here!!
Just a quick summary. If you still think I should flush again, I will. I'm letting these dry out to droopy and light.
Im greatful folks stop by to help! I'm very new and will do anything. I've been monitoring ph adding to promix HP at 5.8 and exiting at 6-6.2. I will plop my ph meter into calibration and make sure that numbers close....haven't done that in a month. Its a constant monitoring unit.

What I did a month ago. I had a nutz lockout.(between Christmas and newyears) flushed twice(2 waterings) got ph to 6.2 and ppm to 410. The flush started 3-4 days after noticing lockout....I didn't know better. Thankfully Dabbs said do the flush asap. They were looking over watered since the lockout flush I created waiting too long to flush. They are on their first feed some second and yes I started at 1-2ml/l of a 5ml/l dose. Once they get that they green and perk up and start using water every 3-4 days again. I'm adding grow, bloom and Calmag and micro. I will start to increase bloom calmag and micro and decrease grow in future waterings as I'm planning to flower Sunday. As I measure the ppm out, if it's equal to last watering I choose to up the ppm. If it's higher I keep it at the previous level. I'll lower if it raises two waterings I assume.
Maybe these yellow ones won't go to flower yet but the rest that are drinking I'm flippin!!!
Does that sound right?
Oh great! Thanks for having taking time to summarize the situation! They should heal quickly. I couldn't believe how fast my plants recovered! As I had also transplanted them in fresh soil I didn't have to feed the first week after ph was good. For strange reasons my pH keeps rising in the soil. I did different test with or without feeding but same results! So now I m always watering to ph 5 so that It end around 6.8. My plants had never looked so good so I guess they are OK now!

Hope to see your plants bouncing back quick!

I'm at 0.5-1ml/l. I will increase to 1-1.5ml/l. Manufacturer reccomeded 1tsp/Ga so that's about 1/4 strength.
Sorry I don't mean up the cal mag. I mean mix a little with water and mist the plants with it. Cal mag and potassium Def are all made far worse by dry air. So allowing them drink through the leaves and uptake a little cal mag will help.

Can you get a Vicks humidifier? I think 35 bucks on the Zon. And putting in in the room your tent is in, not in the tent itself, should help a lot

Sorry I don't mean up the cal mag. I mean mix a little with water and mist the plants with it. Cal mag and potassium Def are all made far worse by dry air. So allowing them drink through the leaves and uptake a little cal mag will help.

Can you get a Vicks humidifier? I think 35 bucks on the Zon. And putting in in the room your tent is in, not in the tent itself, should help a lot
Right you did say foiler. Lol I don't even read listen well haha. Ok I will buy another large room humidifier and put in my lung room. (I already have one in the grow room.) Right under where I suck air into the grow. I get the 2400ft2 6ga humidifiers lol. I'm pumping so much air through here to keep the temp in range. Obviously I need to move to air co2 and a sealed room with the heat I'm producing. Not all bad things! Lol.

Thank you for sticking with me Dabbs, I'm sad this journal is an ongoing surprise.

Hey folks,
Ahhh so much better in there today. I suppose I was getting too involved with the ppm well it was new! I like new things. So I'll measure ppm, I'll watch the grow, I'll make changes as the plant asks. I can see from the growth my old seed pots need a higher nutz regimen than the smaller ones....I know, pretty simple bigger = more lol.
Today is the last day of lights on. Lights will be off till VD and to 12/12. Whatever is weak will get pulled. My heart breaks to remove them but if their weak, I read much about some bad things that can happen. Time keeps on ticking.
Today I took bottoms off and foiler fed some Calmag. I have two weak clones to feed and move out to see if maybe they will just bloom a week or so later....I'll see how much room I have 8x8 is small for 15 pots. I joined a group to harvest 4/20 so that's cool af! A whole group doing the same thing!
Anyway, so happy to have all the help and support here. Blessed!

Oh yea on top of it all I got boiler issues so struggling to maintain heat...no hot water today....mf
Today it was 15c overnight. Its supposed to warm up so hopefully things will work out.

They were foiler fed 2hr before lights on and the Rh was 60% so the stomata should have been awake to suck it up!

No pictures today.

Cheers may everyone have a good grow day! Time for weekend chores.

Defoil for flip tomorrow. Fed:
QG pt1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt2 bloom 2ml/l
GO cal mag 1ml/l
FH royal gold 2ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Fed Raz (seed pot)
Gia
Dia &
Hanna.

Today they got named
Le Raz (hearty seed pot)
Raz (seed pot)
Clones a-m
Ali, Becca, Chala, Dia, Eve,Fran,Gia,Hanna,Ingrid,Jen,Kelly,Lexi & Mabel.
Defoil not sure if this is how to do it but I just removed anything that previously had small buds at harvest.
Let's see if these photos go up.

Back
Top Bottom