Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Subbed to your journal. How are you liking your PS COB?..️
Hey there ECghost! Thanks for joining. I've been vegging since I started here in Nov so you joined at a good time I'm flowering Wednesday!

The pscob is so far so good. The service with Neil is extra special. I like the way he treats his customers. I've only had it since Nov. It really finished my autos with crystals. Its paired with the advanced led arc 900 a XML Dimond series 650 and a 750 kind led. Lol. I've got a pile trying to find my fav.

Howdy folks,. I've been enjoying the peace of just letting things be lol. Like a yoga meditation!
Anyway, I went into the dark room just for a peek u know...I missed my visits and it's only been a day. I hope to find someone in my life I look forward to seeing this much!
Anyway, one seed pot was all shriveled up and needed a watering so:
QG pt1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt2 micro 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Gah royal gold 1ml/l
Ph 5.7
Ppm 950
Fed le Raz and Chala.

I'm loving the Lemon Juice Express. It really developed a great flavour now and is great for me at nightime nice relaxed buzz that creeps in and helps me pass out. The smoke tastes hashy with a really nice sweet lemon at the end of exhale. Wish I could grow it just a bit higher as it's best for me after 2 Dube, then I love it! Neat to have a creeper strain, I don't remember that creeping feeling in quite a few years. Nice to grow your own for what works for you! Ok just Tuesday of dark and I'll have a project again. The clones and seedling are making it along, I'll have to set up a tent for veg now!! Such exciting things happen when you start growing.

Cheers!
. . .

Sometimes just letting them do their thing is needed man . Start hammering that pk lol

Hey there ECghost! Thanks for joining. I've been vegging since I started here in Nov so you joined at a good time I'm flowering Wednesday!

The pscob is so far so good. The service with Neil is extra special. I like the way he treats his customers. I've only had it since Nov. It really finished my autos with crystals. Its paired with the advanced led arc 900 a XML Dimond series 650 and a 750 kind led. Lol. I've got a pile trying to find my fav.
Cool, I like trying alot of different varieties also lol. I would love to find a couple that I love and keep a mother from them around so I can run clones. I can't wait to see what the PS does for me compared to my Mars 1200. In hoping I get bigger and better buds from my PS. I'm pretty confident from the research that I have done that it will do great. ..️

420 folks kind greetings!

I added a game changer for me 1m3 water. It has a 350 air bubbler with 3 - 6 in airstones to keep fresh. I was filling the barrel weekly. This will help maybe even set me up for coco drip or flood table in the future! I have a 500gpm pump in there also to fill the barrel so that could also be on a float. So happy to have water!

I peeked in the room removed the humidifier and put it outside. I will mount it right below the air-intake and see if this helps my rh. Every one in my area keeps telling me not to care about the as it's hard to manage here and how one cold night fires up pm. Lol. Its so hard when you know it helps but you don't want to hurt things either. Grrrrrr. I'll keep trying but now in flower its way easier to be low for old low! ..

Also, the sickly pots are looking like they turned around in the dark. Maybe they just needed good ph'ed nutz and a break! Lol. When the lights come on tomorrow. The judge and executioner will decide.

My ogk/haze from cropking Jonny blazexc99/Chemdawg are looking good. I need to tend to them more. Also my sour d from cropking sprouted and is reaching for light. It seems way more aggressive than the one I dried out.

14/02/18 - week one.
? Is it week one if you go to 12/12 or is it when you notice a flower?
Lights on, humidifier moved to out side room and set at 60 under the air intake fan.
Finally!!! The day has happened. Ahhhhh.
Temps 27
RH 65%
Today will be about confirming timers are all synced and monitoring temps as I am just getting back to controling the temps & light.

Ok I've been looking around.

Question - should I turn down the intensity of my lights maybe unplug one or two to increase stretch then power up in a week or two?

Cheers everyone

Fat buds to all!

Hi folks question, are these ok to flower?
They are just bouncing back from a lockout. They were flushed twice then fed once or twice. Their sisters are way ahead all green and pretty. What are the risks to flower? Do you think yeild will be compromised? Do I stand a chance of stress boy germs? Thinking about pulling them out. They were locked out 6-7 weeks ago. They are taking water the same as the others now but look different.
The edges and tips are purple.
Don't worry these are not the only ones I have.
Where do you draw the line?????

Details
I foiler fed 1ml/l Calmag three days ago.
Came out of 72hrs dark this am

Temps 27 during dark. Under lights today 27-30c. Night temp I'll know later.

Rh was 60 in dark 35 under light

Using Quick grow pt 123 nutz
1ml/l pt1&3 each
pt2 1ml/l.
1ml/l future harvest plantacillin.
1ml/l future harvest royal gold,
1ml/l general organic Calmag+.

Ph 5.8

Ppm 8-900

How stressed can they be flipping to flower? I think I should just remove and focus on the good!!

Much love on this special VD and thank you for your input interest. Its muchly required.
Big buds to all and all a good grow.

Cheers!

Wow they are looking mucho better low! But I still see some def. You can tell the tips are perky and growing well. But the color is off To me. May be the 3 days of dark? Let me say this. I always like my base nutes to be the highest ratio so your at 1 ml
/liter for all of them. Maybe bump the 123 up to 1.25 ml per liter roughly 5 ml per gal. Drop the harvest royal gold and plantacillian down to .75 ml per liter or 3 ml a gallon. And up the cal mag to 5ml a gallon (1.25 ml per liter)

Also if you can take a pic of the bottles of the 123 I will reccomend ratios for after stretch

Wow they are looking mucho better low! But I still see some def. You can tell the tips are perky and growing well. But the color is off To me. May be the 3 days of dark? Let me say this. I always like my base nutes to be the highest ratio so your at 1 ml
/liter for all of them. Maybe bump the 123 up to 1.25 ml per liter roughly 5 ml per gal. Drop the harvest royal gold and plantacillian down to .75 ml per liter or 3 ml a gallon. And up the cal mag to 5ml a gallon (1.25 ml per liter)

Also if you can take a pic of the bottles of the 123 I will reccomend ratios for after stretch
My Dad!!! Hi.
Thank you Dabbs. Very nice to have a vote of confidence. I like how involved you are with me and my rewards/challenges and mostly with these nutz! I will post pics in a bit I'm on the 420 app I have to shut down and 420 photos of the nutz reccomeded on bottles.

Yea those are the worst three. So the colour is terrible! That's why I was like so should i remove completely? The room is pretty full just with 12 in an 8*8 nevermind the 15 lol The others are amazing! Yea the new growth in the dark was light green at the tips they looked sweet. All the tips and leafs are pointing up strong I have four to fed/water today. I'll keep track of their progress with your new formula!!! I named them so I can track who's who in the zoo.

When I see Joe in mid flower only at 500ppm I'm like wtf am I doing at 800!!!! But when I added more nutz I saw more growth....
Ok after I took pics I'm embarrassed. Pt2 contains CA it was my lowest ml/l lol Dabbs you are really really teaching me brother. Boy love to u on VD day. That to me is feeling good enough to tell each other to go fuck themselves ha! Oh yea I bought some Chem cal incase the organic is not compatible.
Lol. I am a perfect customer I just buy and try.

Ok pic time of nutz

Oh yea I add this to base sometimes lol

15/02/18 day 2 of 12/12 65 day Raz Kush

Hello 420 folks,

Changes to the grow room are excellent imo. Not perfect but I'm waaaaay happier! Moved humidifier out of growroom into lung room. Filling every three days, not as much water moving as temps are quite low but room is staying more constant around 35%+ better than previous filling daily and struggling to be above 30%. Big win!

Rh 35%d 50%n
Lung room dropped to 9c

Temps 25-27 added heater to maintain 24 overnight.

Mixed same ratio for Raz left it'll it just started drooping and light.

1.25 ml/l QG 1grow, 3bloom,2
1.25 ml/l GO Calmag+
0.75 ml/l FH royal gold & plantacillin
2.5 ml ph up to 14l

Ph 6.0
Ppm 910

Did some tip splitting, took a few leafs here and there. LST some branches to give others room.

Going to be setting up my 4*4 to veg out of. Need to buy space heaters for night. I need some more light on my new seedlings and Raz kush mom's. They are not doing great, but maintaining I think my flourecents are loosing power. The plants are bending only to the middle of the light and are quite light green.

Ok pics as follows 1. Becca, 2. Mabel, 3. Lexi, 4. Eve, 5. Fran, 6. Hanna, 7. Ingrid, 8. Dia, 9. Kelly, 10. Chala, 11. Ali, 12. Gia, 13. Jen, 14. Le Raz, 15. Raz(watered today), 16. Clones, BH JB/c99*cd & CK og haze, 17. CK SD.

That one bushy plant I would defoil a bit more I think man looks super bushy I'd opened her up a bit she could have some nice stacks.

I'm also doing what I think tip splitting is lol
Yea those big ones are f bushy I just keep pinching and punching tying down constantly. They are beasts!

I will go back and do that.

Hey, when I was pinching today, my fingers got all red!?!? Like from the juice. Any idea if that's a Raz thing or nutz prob?

This is for Dabbs. I recieved a feed schedule from FH but it didn't really help me much unless I got the whole line...I see their point.

Just had a quick look in here. You having issues with raising RH? Maybe this would help?

The humidifier I bought just didn't want to keep the RH % high as I would like even in my small room. So I ordered some parts from the House of Hydro and built my own contraption. For about $70 in parts that I bought, plus a few random items I had laying around I built this rig in about 10 minutes and it's pumping out way more then the humidifier that I purchased was. As of right now I don't have a humidistat controlling it, just set to run for 30 minutes an hour on a cheap timer and I am staying around 50-60% RH. I will continue to monitor and/or purchase a humidistat to control the unit.

Just had a quick look in here. You having issues with raising RH? Maybe this would help?

The humidifier I bought just didn't want to keep the RH % high as I would like even in my small room. So I ordered some parts from the House of Hydro and built my own contraption. For about $70 in parts that I bought, plus a few random items I had laying around I built this rig in about 10 minutes and it's pumping out way more then the humidifier that I purchased was. As of right now I don't have a humidistat controlling it, just set to run for 30 minutes an hour on a cheap timer and I am staying around 50-60% RH. I will continue to monitor and/or purchase a humidistat to control the unit.

That is pretty cool. It sure is putting out alot of moisture. Alot better than the store bought ones, great diy skills...️

That is pretty cool. It sure is putting out alot of moisture. Alot better than the store bought ones, great diy skills...️

Very pleased with it considering the unit I purchased at the home store was $130. It would be a very easy unit to refine and make it a bit more presentable if wanted. Tons of possibilities for the do it your self-er who wants to save some money.

Very pleased with it considering the unit I purchased at the home store was $130. It would be a very easy unit to refine and make it a bit more presentable if wanted. Tons of possibilities for the do it your self-er who wants to save some money.

Hi 1stgrow
Thank you for stopped ng by! Also, thanks for that it's awesome!! And the units we buy have no volume like that rubbermade. What's your shopping list?

I'm sitting at 35 daytime now and just flipped to flower my problem is I'm venting heat constantly. I'm just worried about the carbon filter. Doesn't humid air fill those up and make them stop working? I'm all legal to grow but I am in a public area and don't need the attention of a grow op lol.

Hi 1stgrow
Thank you for stopped ng by! Also, thanks for that it's awesome!! And the units we buy have no volume like that rubbermade. What's your shopping list?

I'm sitting at 35 daytime now and just flipped to flower my problem is I'm venting heat constantly. I'm just worried about the carbon filter. Doesn't humid air fill those up and make them stop working? I'm all legal to grow but I am in a public area and don't need the attention of a grow op lol.

I will be watching this grow for sure. Hope it goes great.

I don't have much of a shopping list per say. I kind of just came across these little mist machines from The House of Hydro while googling humidity when I wasn't satisfied with the humidifier I purchased. They sell everything you need, including fans and humidistats on their website. I just ordered two of the 1-disc mist maker kits which included the mist maker, float and power supply in each kit. I wasn't really sure on the size I was going to build and I figured I would have enough other parts lying around that I could use to make something to get me going. So around the house I used a big tote and old computer fan I had laying around and a universal power adapter (selectable voltages on the front of the power adapter). As it is setup now I just have the humidifier box powered up when the lights are on with the voltage turned down pretty low on the fan adapter and it keeps the room at 60-70% RH.

Best bet is to check out the House of Hydro website or email them. The House of Hydro - Ultrasonic Mist Makers for Sale

I am in Canada and shipping was fast from their location in the United States as well. So that is always nice.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with The House of Hydro at all, I just came across them while searching and they seemed to have favorable reviews.

Back
Top Bottom