Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

great looking selection,marzbadrock

Stumped==maybe you as the original poster,could keep the rules and class structure(what is allowed in each class)
posted up in your sig?? that way anyone who comes into the thread does not have to wonder what is/is not,allowed

great job on the solo fabric

Lol not a bad Idea. Still don't have full set of rules Hahahahah. I'll be making a new thread for the contest 3 days before the first, so we can discuss rules till then.
Mods told me there not my personal editor? So they wont keep editing my post and won't or can't allow me special permissions to edit my own posts.

No problem I'll get the rules setup by 3 days before the first. Or do the signature thing tomorrow.

I am surprised guys,as i'm looking around the interweb,there is some pretty cool solo cup pictures out there.No pounders or anything,
but some pretty cool looking creations.

Fill the nug jar for a day or 2? hell i'll be happy If i get a couple of j's--will be well pleased with myself,if the bugger makes it.

now that the dabs are wearing off,im starting to realize how small we are going.holy crap,this is only 20 days old I cant image 60 days and these containers are bigger than the solo cups.

DSC071672.JPG

The airpot solo cup will come in handy. I know I usually transplant my girls around three weeks when vegging in solo cup, and that's when they start swirling roots at the bottom.

So here's what I'm throwing in. I decided to not use my regular seeds so I'll burn up my freebies I've acquired, they are all feminized and really no use for me.
Delicious seeds_ cotton candy
TH Seeds_ critical hog
Strain hunters_ flower bomb kush
Reserva privada_ silver kush
G13 labs_ Cinderella 99

Then from my collection
Green crack*Blueberry. Seed
MT kush clones (trying to figure out a special planter for 1)
And maybe clones of 2 different phenos of Mt kush*PK*Black

You sir are fined 2 days of veg for lack of appreciation for awesome strains.
This could've been avoided had you offered those to me as a bribe. But, no. Well, we all have to take chances.

Lol, not lack of appreciation at all. Just started breeding my own strains n would like to grow jus my own.
It's just jealousy. It'll pass. Nice strains though seriously. I'll have to swing by & see what you're creating.
Good luck.

What's up guys? I want to play too. I didn't read all the pages in this thread but have you made a rule on auto flowers ??

We havent! But why would u waste an auto on this?
I guess an auto is fine why not? Any objections?

Back
Top Bottom