Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

Well I'm just an idiot and bought auto seeds by accident. I just wanted to veg for a couple months for bigger plants but they were alright I have a 3x3 tent with a 600w hps and I got almost 7 ounces from 4 plants. The smoke was good I grew the northern lights auto

Oh ya, I also bred a blueberry male with that green crack. But I'm expecting long flowering plants from that cross.

That just sounds like it'd be a really strong frosty plant! Did it turn out really good??

Damn it lol
Tried 3 reader apps and none find this site.

Fuckin Microsoft, I'm giving this tablet a week, if its still this shifty I'm taking it back. It has a desktop but U can't install no desktop apps besides ie and office suite apps. Waste of 400$ working on downgrading to 8.0 then jail break. But I'm wondering if its worth it, after all that I can still only install notepad++ and filezilla hahaha Whoopidoo. Maybe I'm just adjusting from using a android tablet for the past 4 years lol

You're a braver man than I. I wouldn't be able to switch away from Android. I installed windows 8.1 for my buddy in his laptop and I hate the system. Now I remember why my computer still runs xp

Ive been using windows 8 since release. I do c++ coding. So I'm use to navigation, its just feels cumbersome and clunky to navigate with a touch screen. Gonna give it a week and see if I can get use to it. Forum app is a real no sale for me. Must be one out there.
Still working on a easier email solution too.

Solo Grow Challenge 2014. starts October 1st, for seed people, and clones get planted October 14th.
this will be a fun for everyone from the most experienced to the most novice of growers. so here we go. here are some quick rules, judges list and explaining the classes.

guidelines for thread.
if posting your pics user must provide class, date of picture and strain name.
every user is allowed unlimited entries, but all posts and pics containing each plant must be separate for each entry. might want to write on your cups lol.

general rules.
1. all roots must be contained within the cup.
2. no pumps, but bottom feeding is allowed.
3. can use a photo strain or auto. but flowering must be under 12/12 lighting.
4. seed people can run veg light schedule until the 14th.

stock solo cup class.
1. cup must be no bigger then 18oz solo cup. 16oz is allowed.
2. no more then 4 drainage holes.

modified 18oz class.
1. container must be under 18oz. doesn't have to be a solo cup.
2. all contestants must provide proof of size of there cup. and can be called to prove at anytime.

judges will be
WildJim
LightAddict
Cajuncelt

users in contest.
stumped
PeytonManning
TuzoMagnus
marzbadrock
devilish
Tropical Thai
sunnymonster
closetorganic
c526
Cruizer
daddymac219
and anyone who joins between now and then.

winners in both category's will be divided into 2 sections. a winner for heaviest dry weight. and a winner decided by our 3 judges of overall appearance.

if anyone wants to edit it, just quote it and modify here. im not a great writer hahah we got till the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom