SSKS, Blue Meanie, Red Boy From Spore Genetics

Well I injected 2 new bags with tidal wave and purple mystic. Hoping to get this back on track.
The SSKS is still going strong. Need to go get some pics. Will post them up later. Need to get a few more tubs. Actually thinking about mixing it in some sub I was going to use for a different project but that can wait.

Just inoculated this bag with some A+ Albino from @Spore Genetics properly pre vented the bag this time and injected more inoculant. Got a small tote today and will be moving the SSKS to it this evening.
Hope everyone is well.

IMG_5349.jpeg

Well I busted open the Blue Meanie and Red Boy bags. Had to see what’s going on. No Growth, no mold; awful smell. Me thinks the UB is just too wet. Will have new grain bags incoming. Will re inoculate this weekend.
SSKS is looking close to ready. Have my sub n tubs ready to go.
UB Tek is always known for being to wet in those bags!

UB Tek is always known for being to wet in those bags!
Yes, just loooking at the bottom of it that was my first thought. This one seemed dryer and I vented it better. Not totally sold on the UB tek but worth a try. Will be using regular grain bags from now on.

Making some moves.
Moved everything into individual totes. Still in the brooding phase. Colonizing slower than I’d like. Having a hard time maintaining atmospheric conditions. Weather here has been crazy. Put a small controlled heat pad on the exterior side and misted some H2O. Sorry for the crummy pics.
IMG_5486.jpeg
IMG_5485.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom