SSKS, Blue Meanie, Red Boy From Spore Genetics

No worries @Tokin Roll
Totally fine to discuss here.
Been extremely busy so haven’t had much time to post and chat here.
Yesterday I received some spawn bags and fruiting chambers I ordered.
Today I inoculated 1 with purple mystic and a second with tidal wave.
Tomorrow I plan on getting the mono tubs laid out with substrate and the spawn I have from earlier.
I love ❤️ the Purple Mystic 🧙. Grew all over the Tampa area in 🐄 cow shit. Those were some happy times. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

The other bags seem to be moving along quite nicely. From the outside they look 3/4 colonized. Not willing to open the tub and look.
Injected these 2 bags earlier today.
IMG_6796.jpeg

So the bottoms of my bags keep looking like the mycelium is dying and the brain looks dry and dusty. Heat is at 75 degrees humidity is 99.
I’m assuming the bottom of the bags is getting too hot. Added some additional separation between the bags and bottom of the tub. Basically put the bags is small sterilized shoebox sized plastic bins. Mycelium seems to be ok more or less except the section. Of the bottom that looks loose. Maybe I should bite the bullet and just inoculate some jars.
Had 4 or 5 really good runs now 4-5 just total failures. I’m going to keep these bags going and put some jars in another chamber I think. 🤔

Well I just saw your post @420. Came here to say today I inoculated 4 jars and 2 bags.
Gave it a break for a while since I kept having failure after failure.
All from @Spore Genetics
P. cyans
Tidal wave
Ssks
Blue meanie cube
A+ fungi flush
Ape
Used the @Midwest Grow Kits oven door method for the first time. Every thing went into a sterile tub and it has been covered to keep light out. Not using heat or anything. I think that has been the problem I have been having. Might be slower but no hotspots.

Hope all is well.

IMG_0994.jpeg

Well I just saw your post @420. Came here to say today I inoculated 4 jars and 2 bags.
Gave it a break for a while since I kept having failure after failure.
All from @Spore Genetics
P. cyans
Tidal wave
Ssks
Blue meanie cube
A+ fungi flush
Ape
Used the @Midwest Grow Kits oven door method for the first time. Every thing went into a sterile tub and it has been covered to keep light out. Not using heat or anything. I think that has been the problem I have been having. Might be slower but not hotspots.

Hope all is well.

IMG_0994.jpeg
Good luck 👍 with everything, try to keep everything as sterile as possible. And I think you should be growing 🍄s in no time ⏰. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom