SSKS, Blue Meanie, Red Boy From Spore Genetics

Check it out.
Went ahead and ordered some tubs and spawn bags from @Midwest GrowKits, they arrived today. This weekend I’ll get these laid out with some of the sub and spawn I have ready.

I’ll also inoculate these spawn bags with more @Spore Genetics LC that I have. Looks like the incubator grow kit prize from Midwest and the spore from Spore Genetics has shipped and I’ll need all the room I can get
IMG_5991.jpeg

No worries @Tokin Roll
Totally fine to discuss here.
Been extremely busy so haven’t had much time to post and chat here.
Yesterday I received some spawn bags and fruiting chambers I ordered.
Today I inoculated 1 with purple mystic and a second with tidal wave.
Tomorrow I plan on getting the mono tubs laid out with substrate and the spawn I have from earlier.

Was just prepping my tubs and bags. Every spawn bag is contaminated. I thought they looked good too.
🤷‍♂
I’m breaking every single thing down and will sterilize. The 2 bags that were inoculated today were always separated so they will stay in isolation.
Tomorrow I’ll re start.

Well. I destroyed all the bags I had going. Added them to my leaf, grass and lawn compost.
Bags/Jars,… all the same. I’m thinking either over handling or the one bad bag poisoned the rest and it took time to show up.:..
All part of the process.
Today was rainy and cold here. Cleaned out all my tubs, soaked them with iso, wiped, soaked and let dry. Put my newly inoculated bags in a new tub. Will wait for the incubation unit from Midwest to move forward. This is the first time I’ve had such severe/serious setbacks with my process. 🤷‍♂️ improvise adapt and overcome.
Hoping in a few weeks there will be masssive flushes to show 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙✌️

4 weeks +- for the grain to colonize
Then depending on conditions another 2 weeks or so to fruit. They will fruit a few times.
My kit arrived today so I’m going to inoculate some more bags tonight.
Now I have 4 chambers to fruit in so I’ll mono tub 2 and shotgun another. The 4th I’ll keep for brooding.

hello all
My Prize from @Midwest GrowKits arrived Sunday afternoon. It’s awesome. More than I was expecting.
Last night I got the heat pad going under my brooding tub. Still trying to balance out the temp. Once that is done I’ll put the 2 bags I started last week in and let them colonize. I’ll add 2 more bags once I’m confident.
Here’s the kit from Midwest. The black tub and stuff on it were other things I ordered.
Looking forward to getting back on track with this.
IMG_6127.jpeg
IMG_6128.jpeg
IMG_6129.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom