Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thanks Penny, I am definitely digging this chick. I can't wait to see her explode when I get her into the 10 gallon!

Got the BCP up potted and she has exploded in less than a day. I think this girl will explode like that.

White Widow Harvest Day 69, Day 59 With Hairs

Finally pulled the trigger and chopped this girl down today. Not sure what the yield will be but the buds are definitely not like I want them to be. Oh well.....we will see how she smokes. If I don't like her, she will become some oil!

Discovered that I find it a lot easier to pluck the leaves than trim them. Makes for stickier hands but is so much faster. There is a technique to it, but I would say its probably 50% faster than trimming......at least the way I trim (which is admittedly not very fast). Anyone wanting more info on it, I can go into it more in depth.

A lot of the lowers never bulked up so its all going to the trim bag and will be going for oil. I guess there might be 3-4 ounces of smokeable buds when its all said and done.

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 57, Day 25 With Hairs

Ms Stanks auto is rolling along nicely. Buds are really starting to dense up quickly. We were shocked by how dense they were for only being 25 days with hairs. Gave her about a gallon of water with some kelp. Leaves look incredibly healthy.
We got some interesting smells from her when we squeezed her. We got hints of orange and pine.

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze Flip Day 38, Day 28 With Hairs

Starting to move along quickly with this girl. She is stacking nicely and frosting up. Gave her another gallon of rain water with some Kelp today. She is getting to be a drinker!

Starting to get some weight on the colas and some of them are starting to flop a bit. Going to have to do some more supporting here soon. Good problem to have. Waiting for the smells to start getting stronger.

How can I tell what strains are good for me to grow outdoors depending on my environment ? Is there a way we can tell mr. stank? I mean do I just go by high resistance to mold strains etc ?

Thought I'd have a mosey over what ya doing... Looking good man....
Kingjoe, id be looking at genetics and more so early strains and breeds, early pearl eQueen eSkunk ehaze et cetera lol

White Widow Harvest Day 69, Day 59 With Hairs

Finally pulled the trigger and chopped this girl down today. Not sure what the yield will be but the buds are definitely not like I want them to be. Oh well.....we will see how she smokes. If I don't like her, she will become some oil!

Discovered that I find it a lot easier to pluck the leaves than trim them. Makes for stickier hands but is so much faster. There is a technique to it, but I would say its probably 50% faster than trimming......at least the way I trim (which is admittedly not very fast). Anyone wanting more info on it, I can go into it more in depth.

A lot of the lowers never bulked up so its all going to the trim bag and will be going for oil. I guess there might be 3-4 ounces of smokeable buds when its all said and done.

Beautiful colas there. Funny the way buds don't always form the way we like them. It's good to be spoiled in the best ways.

How can I tell what strains are good for me to grow outdoors depending on my environment ? Is there a way we can tell mr. stank? I mean do I just go by high resistance to mold strains etc ?
Hey Joe, I would probably stick to some of the older strains that have actually been worked. Most of these new strains coming out aren't ever worked for stability and reliability. I would stick to Afghani, Hindu, Northern Lights, Skunk, Big Bud, etc that have been breed to be hearty and resistant to cooler temps and the tougher climate that you experience up there brother. I would stick to hybrids or indicas up there.

Thought I'd have a mosey over what ya doing... Looking good man....
Kingjoe, id be looking at genetics and more so early strains and breeds, early pearl eQueen eSkunk ehaze et cetera lol

Hey Grizz, welcome mate. Glad to have ya! Pull up a chair, grab a joint and relax. :passitleft:

Beautiful colas there. Funny the way buds don't always form the way we like them. It's good to be spoiled in the best ways.
She had potential to be a massive yielder but just too airy. First plant with airy buds under this light. I know its not the light so I chalk it up to the plant. I think she had the potential for about 8 zips if she would have densed up. Out of the 16 tops of her mainline, there were 3 crappy ones that just never kept up with the other, 10 of them were nice, and 3 were massive but just don't have the weight they should. Oh well.....can't win em all.

Another option for outdoors is companion plants

Plants to grow near your weed that attracts critters

Google companion plants in your area and you'll see what I mean

I definitely want to grow Northern Soul from @SeedsMan ... @MiOutdoorsman had a couple going and they looked really strong and healthy.

She had potential to be a massive yielder but just too airy. First plant with airy buds under this light. I know its not the light so I chalk it up to the plant. I think she had the potential for about 8 zips if she would have densed up. Out of the 16 tops of her mainline, there were 3 crappy ones that just never kept up with the other, 10 of them were nice, and 3 were massive but just don't have the weight they should. Oh well.....can't win em all.
No we can't. My blueberry auto I grew last did the same thing. Big fat colas but I could see through them. They still smoke good

Back
Top Bottom