Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hindu Kush lookin sweet!

Thanks Penny, she is a keeper. Awesome bedtime meds. Everyone who has tried it have been laid out cold by her!

We're going to need the bedtime report again!

Plants look great, especially the sugar fans on the HK!

And every time I come by it reminds me to buy more pipe cleaners!

:thanks:

Hey Shed, thanks for the kind words. I smoked some BCP at 7pm to try and real the high in a bit.. I was still feeling like I was on my 5th pot of coffee and needed to chillax a bit.

Now 30+ minutes into this BCP, I can still feel the effects of the African Meltdown clawing to the forefront. She doesn't go away quietly, I can tell you that! :eek:

Outstanding! That Sour D is nice. Be careful with that African...you’re going to make some old guy get stupid. At least that’s what I’m hoping for...

LOL, the African made an old guy get stupid high today! Thought he was going to tap out there for a bit! The old timer pulled through like a champ! I can't wait for you to grow her out and Ms Tokin has to beat you away with a rolling pin all afternoon trying to keep you away!

Tangie Ghost Train 1.1 Flip 1.1

She continues to impress. One interesting fact that Ms Stank noticed was that every one of her colas that are close to the lights.......is growing in between the strips. None of them are directly under the strips. Some of the lower growing ones are directly under them....but none of them that are close. I really need to pull a few of them down a couple inches.

She got a gallon and a half of water today. She also got her flowering top dressing 2 days ago (1 cup EWC, 1 Cup Kelp Meal, teaspoon of Epsom Salt, tablespoon of Gypsum, 2 tablespoons of Basalt, 2 tablespoons of Glacial Rock Dust, and some recharge) and I covered the top of that with Gnat Gnix since she will be water only from here on out (unless I need to brew some ACT).

Wow :goodjob: I see your top dressing, have you used malt barley flour before? Hopefully you can wrangle them down a bit more
I have used malted barley in the past but I haven't started using it again here. I will likely introduce it to the clone I took off the DTF. Letting the mom go without it and then use it on the Clone and see a measured difference in the finishing time.

Is that malt barley on the top of the pot? Looks like a buffing pad I have used in the past. Is that a gnat blocker?:Namaste:
Yes, I found my Gnat Gnix before I found my fans or the new fans got here. I couldn't take it anymore.....I hate bugs getting a foothold in my garden.

Oddly enough the new fans came in the day after I applied the Gnat Gnix and I ironically found the fans today as well. Ain't it odd how that works!

So tomorrow or this weekend I will need to take everything out and set up the fans. I bought one of those tower oscillating fans that I intend on hanging sideways in the tent. Hopefully that will prevent any future issues. Only the Amherst doesn't have any Gnat Gnix on it.

before the big tent goes up.
I don't know how excited the rest of the guys are about the new tent but i am stoked ! Looking forward to seeing you light it up big boy.
Definitely haven't had anything nearly this long lasting...
Sounds great for the 12 hour swing shifts lol
bee hives with this many bears.
I use an electric fence for the bears around my beehives. They have stayed away and only fried one skunk in the last few years.

I don't know how excited the rest of the guys are about the new tent but i am stoked ! Looking forward to seeing you light it up big boy.
Sounds great for the 12 hour swing shifts lol
I use an electric fence for the bears around my beehives. They have stayed away and only fried one skunk in the last few years.
Hadn't considered the electric fence with them. My concern is we will have a dog/dogs come spring and while certainly don't mind sharing my land with the animals, I don't want to have them lingering in the area. How many hives do you have Kis and what's your bear population. Apparently we have more than I anticipated lol.

Thanie Ghost did it for me today Van. Just beautiful. They all are. You're scaring me with the old timer story and the A meltdown. Wowza! Sounds like fun.
Well get this......he got home and smoked some more! I couldn't believe that. He texted me last night and told me that. I asked if he was crazy. He said no....the high is amazing (outside that jelly leg experience he had) and he was gonna enjoy a binge of the Sopranos. LOL

Said he loved the come down on the high.....so long and steady.

I am not going to touch her for a day or two. I think I will hit some Tangie Ghost Train today, or maybe even try giving the Hawaiian Mayan Gold a go on a clean pallet.

Honestly I don't think there is much to fear from the Meltdown if you are cautious and respect your tolerance with her and start slowly. Find your dose and adjust from there. Its generally not a debilitating high, just pure electric energy. I feel like I am plugged into a wall outlet when I smoke her.

Smoke Report/Story Time

Had another smoke buddy of mine come over today to try out the African Meltdown. We ground up a bowl and hit it at about 1:30pm. After smoking it out back on the deck, he asked to go check out the work the radon mitigation people had done so I said sure. We went down into the basement and I explained to him what they did and how it worked....he asked a few more questions and I answered them and then he said he'd like to see the girls.

So we walked the 20'-30' feet to the girls and I am showing him the tent and talking to him, but I see his eyes start to glaze over. He looked confused......I figured I was rambling about the plants (you know what I mean...talking about stuff that an average weed person doesn't give a shit about, but we growers totally get it) and I had lost him. He shook his head and said "HO LEE FUK!! I am fucked up!"

I started laughing cause I was watching him carefully and he looked in a total daze. I pulled up a chair for him to set in and he thanked me. Let me back up by saying, he's a bit older (65) and took about 1.5 hits off the bong. I was kind of worried for a bit. He looked up and said "Man I am sorry, this is too strong for me! I can hear you talking but I can't understand what you are trying to say" I was busting up. I let him relax for a few and asked if he wanted to go upstairs and sit on the couch. He shook his head and said "No, I want to move around but this is giving me Jelly leg"

(Never heard of Jelly leg before)

So we walked upstairs and I got changed and he was standing outside. It took me a few minutes to get dressed but when I came out he looked and smiled and said "man, I don't know what happened there. It passed though and I feel great!" So we walked around the property for 45 minutes or an hour and went back inside.

He had to hang out until about 4:30 pm because it took him that long to come down enough to be able to drive. He said he was still high but at least it wasn't too much for him to figure out how to get out of where we live. Only thing he said he would do differently is stick to one hit out of the bong...no more.

I am perfectly happy with my 3-4 hits. She is a bad ass girl for sure. I am coming up on the 5 hour mark since I smoked and I am still good. I am just now starting to think about wanting to smoke something else.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :high-five:

I don't generally wake and bake.....unless my back is spasming. But if there was a strain I was going to do it with.....this would be it. I know I am going on and on about it but its that good and that strong.

I gave some to my toker neighbor, but haven't talked to him since then to see if he tried the meltdown. I warned him! Don't smoke that if you need to go to bed any time soon! But who knows if potheads will heed that type of warning. Almost sounds like a challenge to me!

I was just down in the garden looking at her.....man she is coming along nicely. I will snag a couple shot of her later. I swear she looks like she is frosting up more than the last time.

Well get this......he got home and smoked some more! I couldn't believe that. He texted me last night and told me that. I asked if he was crazy. He said no....the high is amazing (outside that jelly leg experience he had) and he was gonna enjoy a binge of the Sopranos. LOL

Said he loved the come down on the high.....so long and steady.

I am not going to touch her for a day or two. I think I will hit some Tangie Ghost Train today, or maybe even try giving the Hawaiian Mayan Gold a go on a clean pallet.

Honestly I don't think there is much to fear from the Meltdown if you are cautious and respect your tolerance with her and start slowly. Find your dose and adjust from there. Its generally not a debilitating high, just pure electric energy. I feel like I am plugged into a wall outlet when I smoke her.
That's great. When I started smoking after 30 years off I was getting so high. I mean close my eyes and watch the colored fountains go in my mind high. Stay in the chair high. It took about two weeks to get my "legs" back. I realise now maybe 25% thc might not be the trainer weed for everyone. I loved it. The African sounds like that on steroids.

Back
Top Bottom